[26-Mar-2020] Philip's 341 Creditor Meeting - When what should be 5 minutes becomes an eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net
Now I am curious: does Phil actually know what happened on his birthday? If it would be me I would be devastated. And it only shows how much he actually fucked himself with his lazy / fraudelent paperwork. I think his lawyer told him what needed to be there and he only heard what he wanted to her: all my consoles are safe when i declarethem "buiseness-assets". So I guess what the trustee will do is evaluate his condo and his complete belongings right? Phil will have some stressful weks coming up. even the vest streak will not cover his debts (if Phil is even saving money like he should do RIGHT NOW)

Reactions: Wurstbrot

dsflfdsl23012

kiwifarms.net
Remember, Phil currently owns nothing. Not even the WAKhando, car or business equipment.
View attachment 1217905

Wut? Huh? Wtf is this dood? Why are you wasting my time with this shit? This has nothing to do with DSP's current situation, at all, huh huh. He's tryeeeeeeeeng to have a FUN and POSITIVE time here and you just have to come in and derail everything with your "facts" and negativity. No one is taking his consoles. No one is taking his house, or anything like that. It's not happening. You're 100% incorrect and clearly just trying to make Phil feel bad to take the wind out of his birthday week.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net

NursezillaX

kiwifarms.net
From the beginning Dave has been putting all the blame for anything wrong in his bankruptcy filings on Rochelle. If the bankruptcy goes south he will blame her for everything, same as how he still blames his CT tax guy for screwing him over.
Just remember, there is NO prior example of anyone who has done business with this greasy motherfucker who, when he's done with them (in the sense that they can do no more FOR him), comes out clean. They ALL go under the bus, eventually. It is essentially a rule at this point that anybody thinking of involving themselves with him, personally or professionally, should be aware of and should consider before doing so.

tripmix

kiwifarms.net
Remember, Phil currently owns nothing. Not even the WAKhando, car or business equipment.
View attachment 1217905
So its possible that Nancy could interrupt a live stream tell Phil to get the fuck off her PS4 pro and play some minecraft?

The odds of that happening are probably like winning the lottery 100 times in a row but I just want to imagine that happening for a little while :story:

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Just remember, there is NO prior example of anyone who has done business with this greasy motherfucker who, when he's done with them (in the sense that they can do no more FOR him), comes out clean. They ALL go under the bus, eventually. It is essentially a rule at this point that anybody thinking of involving themselves with him, personally or professionally, should be aware of and should consider before doing so.
Aesop had it wrong. It's not the scorpion and the frog, it's the pigroach and the *whomever he does business with*.

I'm looking forward to whatever mental gymnastics goes into blaming everyone but himself when he loses everything.

NotreallyPutin

Ragequit
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking forward to whatever mental gymnastics goes into blaming everyone but himself when he loses everything.
I can see 500K in debt if you own a restaurant or two but this is mostly personal debt. Phil has a major spending problem and he needs to get help. I think I'm starting to understand why Leanna had a panic attack.

Not only did Dave place monetary things above his own relationship but he used a medical event to try and get views. He's really fucked in the head.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
I can see 500K in debt if you own a restaurant or two but this is mostly personal debt. Phil has a major spending problem and he needs to get help. I think I'm starting to understand why Leanna had a panic attack.

Not only did Dave place monetary things above his own relationship but he used a medical event to try and get views. He's really fucked in the head.
It’s ALL personal debt. Phil hasn’t put a cent into his business aside from paying for his internet bills, and has no separation of finances.

Sovegaard

kiwifarms.net
As entertaining as the call was, both pre-Phil and mainline Phil, the lack of confirmation on the creditor really takes some of the oomf out of the whole debacle. @nohandsboi said it was a throw away account, conveniently around the time servers were fucked with uploads so no proof for real real, but damn that would've been a golden money shot confirmation.

Hoping we get a Phill Part 2: Financial Ruin-you.

:story:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None