FIGGIN [27 Mar 19] Massive Rant about Joblessness - Just because we laughed at his stupid patch

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
Phil wasn't fired, he quit during a tard tantrum. When he started his transginger bullshit he went to his boss and DEMANDED they change the name on his name tag right now, now, now, NOW, NOW! His boss told him they couldn't do it right then and there, but they would order Phil a new badge (or make him one) with the new name. Phil, being the entitled, self-centered child that he is, flew into a tantrum and quit. They had no problem accommodating Phil's "transition", but because Phil wasn't getting immediate gratification he quit his job.
Sounds like Hillary Clinton tbh

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like Hillary Clinton tbh
Sounds like everyone in Antifa: spoiled, sheltered, entitled children throwing tantrums because they didn't get what they wanted. The Left is full of pathetic, lazy Gimme-Gimmes. John Kennedy would be disgusted at the state of his party and the kind of people voting for them. So much for "Ask not what your country can do for you", right?

Spergsaplenty

Forged in the chat rooms of CD games MSN game zone
kiwifarms.net
So if Kiwi Farms cyberstalking fash shitbags won't let up ever; I, the Anarcho-Communist Trans Femme won't let up either. So this near-permenant conflictuality between the far-left...excuse me, post-left Insurrectionary Anarcho-Communist Trans Femme versus the center-right to far-right Kiwi Farms cyberstalking terrorists who incited the events at Christchurch.
I can't even begin to describe what is wrong with this statement. Possibly one of the most cringe inducing and autistic things I have heard all year.
Anarcho-Communist Trans Femme
lol.

If he lived under communisim or anarchy he would be the first one against the wall for eating more than his ration of soylent

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What would Phil do if he somehow woke up in a world where no one had to work for money anymore?

I suspect Phil saying he won't work because of the profit-based economy is just like him saying he couldn't ride a bike because balls, or he needed all these ridiculous accessories like side bags.

Last edited:

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What would Phil do if he somehow woke up in a world where no one had to work for money anymore?
Same thing he is doing now: sitting on his fat ass, trying to impress people online, pretending to be a badass, and generally making a fool of himself. He's already living in a world where he doesn't have to work for money.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God, he's easy to wind up. :lol: What happened to "I just laugh at Kiwi Farms, other times I just mock them"?

He really does spend all his time reading this forum and raging about us. All his 'political' buzzwords stem from one place - he thinks we're all alt-right capitalists and so he wants to 'bring down' our system and so fuck Kiwi Farms up once and for all. Laughing at idiots doesn't happen under communism, apparently (oh Phil, if only you knew).

It's kind of sad really. For ten years all Phil has thought about is us. For ten long years, he's raged and postured and tried to make himself as scary as possible, all to try to stop us laughing at him. Hell, he even cut off his own dick to show us how serious he was. That's how much this sped has allowed a shitposting forum to monopolise his entire mind and life.

There's a little 'x' in the corner of the browser, Phil. Click it, and we go away. Never read here again, and it's as if we don't exist. Magic.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where to begin...

So he allegedly spent 8+ years in a part time job, which was his first? That’s not impressive. That’s actually pretty sad. They never promoted him, never even asked him to go full time, for nearly a decade? He never got restless, never thought “I can do better than this?” In 8 years, he never surpassed entry level? Fuck, man. He really is a failure.

Choosing to go on the tugboat is not refusing to participate in the capitalist system. Actually, it’s the ultimate embrace of the capitalist system, because you’re accepting the benefits without working for it.

In other words, Phil is a bigger capitalist than Trump.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair , in 2001 in his area $50K annual combined income qualified you for housing assistance. I have family in the area in the technology fields .

I'm unsure what it is now but a single unmarried adult at $50K in the PNW is barely making it. Since he is near the gibsmedat offices frequently he may have read this info and it stuck.

Regardless, he never got a vagina. He's not antifa. He's facing, more rapidly than ever, how thin the wall of tolerance and belief is for his self appointments-- gender and identity etc. He just burning through more and more believers and now must walk back or prep to abandon ship.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regardless, he never got a vagina. He's not antifa. He's facing, more rapidly than ever, how thin the wall of tolerance and belief is for his self appointments-- gender and identity etc. He just burning through more and more believers and now must walk back or prep to abandon ship.
It’s very clear that he’s becoming ever more insecure about his failure as an adult. He’s not making excuses about mental health and capitalism for us, but for himself.

A hypothesis: getting involved with Antifa has brought this on. For the first time in years, he’s part of a community. He looks at the people around him and he can’t help but notice that there are no grizzled street warfare veterans. They’re all kids compared to him. The only people his age at the protests have careers and families and view this fat manchild talking about laying down his life for Antifa as pretty sad. Even the other losers have it more together than him.

When the discussion turns to politics, Phil can contribute nothing more than slogans as the discourse flies over his head. High school kids can outsmart him. The other Antifags call him “Crime Minister,” but they patronise him and, based on what they say on his social media, either pity him or laugh at him behind his back.

Phil thought he had it all joining Antifa, but he can never escape his real enemy: himself. I always think the worst part of being Phil is not being a dimwit, but knowing he’s a dimwit.

Now he’s sperging about his unemployment to compensate, to convince himself that he’s not this failure, the people around him were just lucky.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the kinda gold I still follow piggy for.

Phil is not only objectively wrong on so many of his "points" we know two things about him he's lazy and dumb. This rant was at least a day long affair of "work" for him.

Many people did a good job ripping this a new one, and no disrespect intended to my fellow kiwis but it was shooting fish in a barrel. Granted sometimes punching down is fun. Hell why most of us click log in.

Phil feels since he had a job a decade ago he's working class. I was in college half a decade ago, am I still a student?

This really also reminds us Phil yearns for the time he wasn't thrown out of every group he's touched. When he could be a loser weeb with other loser weebs. Part of Phil really wants to be a basement neet faggot. Mommy bring him tendies and pokemon toys.

He's still hate bonering chris, because he's jealous. Rightfully so Chris has had even this forum help on hard times. Phil isn't gonna get pissed on if he was on fire.

Phil like most fake commies hates capitalism because they aren't part of it. Phil has chosen this and angry hes not rewarded with its fruits.

What does phil feel he has to offer for 50k. Id love his resume. It's also over avg earner in the US no shock a working class man of the people "needs" so much money.

What i hope phil learns how rich his land lord gets by staying there. His little toys help companies that screw tax payers and the workers over to fund the US lust for its military. Hell Hes more buying cheap junk from china. A nation who still spends time and money on hobbies like beat the tranny and starve the gay.

The irony us evil alt righter white monsters don't support people or nations who kill LGBTQ as much as the degenerate lgbt themselves. The fag blood is on phils unwashed poorly spelled Spanish tattood hands.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
To be fair , in 2001 in his area $50K annual combined income qualified you for housing assistance.
But that’s one of the kickers, isn’t it? Phil has no need for any set “area”
He could easily live in a cheaper state, he has no job, friends or family tieing him to Portland. He has an apartment now, but he could easily have had that in any lower income area in any of the states he bussed across.
But Phil won’t do that because he doesn’t need to do that. He’s not and has never been desperately poor so he can choose to live in a pricey state with a “whole foods” instead of a “No Frills”
He’s just another lazy kid living off his daddy and constantly showing off all his new toys. It’s just in this case “daddy” is the US taxpayers

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But that’s one of the kickers, isn’t it? Phil has no need for any set “area”
He could easily live in a cheaper state, he has no job, friends or family tieing him to Portland. He has an apartment now, but he could easily have had that in any lower income area in any of the states he bussed across.
But Phil won’t do that because he doesn’t need to do that. He’s not and has never been desperately poor so he can choose to live in a pricey state with a “whole foods” instead of a “No Frills”
He’s just another lazy kid living off his daddy and constantly showing off all his new toys. It’s just in this case “daddy” is the US taxpayers
This is what makes his rants about dedicating his life to fighting capitalism so funny. If he really cared, he’d move somewhere where that mattered. Some rural town with a large working class population screwed over by corporations - those places are a breeding ground for extremism.

But he’s not, so he sits in his subsidized apartment in his honky middle class town and pretends it’s Mega City One.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Along with being lazy, stupid, and entitled, Phil is also incredibly jealous. He's jealous of anyone who has more than him and thinks it's unfair that he can't have it too. Phil is jealous of CWC because Chris gets a bigger Tugboat, is more disabled, gets help from people (including the people mocking him), and is well-liked despite being a lolcow. Phil is jealous of anyone who has power and authority because he himself is powerless and weak. He's jealous of people who own guns, partly because Phil has no power and partly because he is too poor to afford them. Phil is jealous of anyone who has more money than him because they have the autonomy to buy and do whatever they want. Phil is jealous of anyone who has friends or people who pay attention to them because Phil has virtually nobody and no one cares about what he says or thinks.

Jealousy is one of the primary driving forces in Phil's life. And I think the biggest reason for all this jealousy from Phil is because some part of him realizes that normal people can own the things they want, do what they like, and go wherever they wish and he can't because he isn't normal. Seeing normal people having more than him is a constant reminder of his abnormality.

I think jealousy and entitlement are why Phil foolishly believes that if Communism replaced Capitalism in the US, then suddenly Phil could have and do whatever he wants without working for it and would finally be on equal footing with normal people. In his mind Communism would mean Phil can finally be a member of the power elite with authority and influence, and his every little desire fulfilled. I don't know why he thinks he'd suddenly be part of the power elite or why he believes he will get everything he wants without working for it under Communism, but he genuinely does. I would love to see him try to explain why Communism = get all the toys and have all the power, because I'm sure his reasons are hilariously incorrect and irrational.

This is what makes his rants about dedicating his life to fighting capitalism so funny. If he really cared, he’d move somewhere where that mattered. Some rural town with a large working class population screwed over by corporations - those places are a breeding ground for extremism.

But he’s not, so he sits in his subsidized apartment in his honky middle class town and pretends it’s Mega City One.
Phil knows if he moves anywhere other than Portland or other "Progressive" shit hole then he won't get as much tard welfare and won't have as many social programs to exploit. Phil calls Portland "fascist" because he feels he isn't being given enough there. Basically anyone or anywhere that isn't giving him every little thing he wants for free, and right fucking NOW, is "fascist". Even one of the most Left-leaning cities in the country.

Last edited:

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
don't know why he thinks he'd suddenly be part of the power elite or why he believes he will get everything he wants without working for it under Communism, but he genuinely does. I would love to see him try to explain why Communism = get all the toys and have all the power, because I'm sure his reasons are hilariously incorrect and irrational.
Honestly, to me it seems that he thinks he's among the first to take action and yell slogans the loudest, which gives him sense of security when it comes down to his chosen group. It doesn't help that there's equally mong people/jackasses humouring him, so slap in self-proclaimed title(like shit, homeboy's too afraid to break a law) and he's think he's all set for gaining power over peons post-insurrection. Meanwhile every revolutionary worth their salt would at most use him as patsy or fall guy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino