FIGGIN [27 Mar 19] Massive Rant about Joblessness - Just because we laughed at his stupid patch

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Along with being lazy, stupid, and entitled, Phil is also incredibly jealous. He's jealous of anyone who has more than him and thinks it's unfair that he can't have it too. Phil is jealous of CWC because Chris gets a bigger Tugboat, is more disabled, gets help from people (including the people mocking him), and is well-liked despite being a lolcow. Phil is jealous of anyone who has power and authority because he himself is powerless and weak. He's jealous of people who own guns, partly because Phil has no power and partly because he is too poor to afford them. Phil is jealous of anyone who has more money than him because they have the autonomy to buy and do whatever they want. Phil is jealous of anyone who has friends or people who pay attention to them because Phil has virtually nobody and no one cares about what he says or thinks.

Jealousy is one of the primary driving forces in Phil's life. And I think the biggest reason for all this jealousy from Phil is because some part of him realizes that normal people can own the things they want, do what they like, and go wherever they wish and he can't because he isn't normal. Seeing normal people having more than him is a constant reminder of his abnormality.

I think jealousy and entitlement are why Phil foolishly believes that if Communism replaced Capitalism in the US, then suddenly Phil could have and do whatever he wants without working for it and would finally be on equal footing with normal people. In his mind Communism would mean Phil can finally be a member of the power elite with authority and influence, and his every little desire fulfilled. I don't know why he thinks he'd suddenly be part of the power elite or why he believes he will get everything he wants without working for it under Communism, but he genuinely does. I would love to see him try to explain why Communism = get all the toys and have all the power, because I'm sure his reasons are hilariously incorrect and irrational.
I think this jealous mindset also explains why he’s become a fan of anarchy. Not only does he think he’ll get the toys, but he’ll get them from other people. He’ll be the one with a gun and he’ll take the money other people have earned by force. Fuck you, people who didn’t waste their lives!

In his fantasy world, no one else has guns or can use them better than him.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
I think this jealous mindset also explains why he’s become a fan of anarchy. Not only does he think he’ll get the toys, but he’ll get them from other people. He’ll be the one with a gun and he’ll take the money other people have earned by force. Fuck you, people who didn’t waste their lives!

In his fantasy world, no one else has guns or can use them better than him.
The vast majority of anarcho-commies are the least likely to present a danger to anyone other than themselves, barring accidental harm to others because of hilariously incompetence.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, to me it seems that he thinks he's among the first to take action and yell slogans the loudest, which gives him sense of security when it comes down to his chosen group. It doesn't help that there's equally mong people/jackasses humouring him, so slap in self-proclaimed title(like shit, homeboy's too afraid to break a law) and he's think he's all set for gaining power over peons post-insurrection. Meanwhile every revolutionary worth their salt would at most use him as patsy or fall guy.
Phil is excepted solely on his use as jail dummy.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is excepted solely on his use as jail dummy.
I’m increasingly convinced that’s why they keep him around. Of all the photos of him supposedly with his comrades, there’s only one where anyone else is present - in one of the camping photos, someone out of shot is holding a flag up. If they need someone to take the fall, Phil’s dumb enough to make himself visible while the others hang back.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
Phil is kept around by Antifa because he is like most of the others who are in antifa. He's a warm body who can stand up and scream. That's all he needs to do. If you watch footage of antifatards in action, you notice that one of them quickly attacks, then jumps back in the huge crowd of people who then scream at anyone who gets too close.

Thats why phil is in antifa and accepted. Not because he's going to be told to plant a bomb or take a fall, but because he can scream and stand around in a herd with others like himself.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure Phil even thinks about the society he'd be living in under anarchy, communism, or whatever other political idiocy he claims to support. I get the feeling he's just against capitalism because that's the cool, edgy thing to do and because Kiwi Farms = alt right = capitalism lovers so he has to be against that. The random retweets Phil's seen about 'the landlord class' or 'taking back the means of production' or whatever other crap he comes out with - it's just parrot fashion, a "fuck you, dad" in more official sounding words. He has no idea what kind of society he'd want or how it should work, other than it shouldn't have Kiwi Farms in it.

Phil is too dumb for anarchy (to be fair, so are the vast majority of all the other anarcommy spergs online).

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna go off the reservation here and just say Phil is NOT even ANY kind of Antifa.
Antifa , real Antifa, do NOT publish/promote their shit like he does. Sure, they display symbols on Social media but Antifa isn't something to brag about, it's something you join a private hidden group or forum to join in and coordinate.

None of my PNW Antifa contacts know who Phil is--mind you, I did NOT show them this website, but as far as that cell is concerned, there is NO "prime minister".
In fact, the /r/tards he's hanging with are all also not really in the group--but rather, people who've taken the identity of, for , well... "solidarity"

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did NOT show them this website, but as far as that cell is concerned, there is NO "prime minister".
In fact, the /r/tards he's hanging with are all also not really in the group--but rather, people who've taken the identity of, for , well... "solidarity"
Honestly, that much should be evident to everyone with half a brain - he's too shook to even attend protests. Not to mention he's the first to cry to police when hobo takes away his sleeping place.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna go off the reservation here and just say Phil is NOT even ANY kind of Antifa.
Antifa , real Antifa, do NOT publish/promote their shit like he does. Sure, they display symbols on Social media but Antifa isn't something to brag about, it's something you join a private hidden group or forum to join in and coordinate.

None of my PNW Antifa contacts know who Phil is--mind you, I did NOT show them this website, but as far as that cell is concerned, there is NO "prime minister".
I want Phil to read that post, but he’s too dumb and jobless to read beyond the first sentence, and it’s unlikely he’ll even understand that.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I've been saying this for months. Phil is just a wannabe. He's Ain't-ifa.

A lot of the people who are Antifa today were part if Occupy yesterday. Phil went to Occupy and made a complete ass of himself. He was recorded on video several times running off at the mouth about shit he didn't understand and those videos got passed around the Conservative pundit circuit like a 13 year old girl at a party in Roman Polanski's house. All the Right-wing talking heads used Phil's diarrhea of the mouth about Communism, Mao, and Leftist politics to mock and laugh at the Occupy kids and the Left in general. So the former-Occupy people who are now Antifa that remember Phil are still pretty hacked off that Phil made them all look like re.tards (not that Antifa need Phil for that, but he doesn't help their cause).

Phil is in a little group of other poseurs and wannabes who all call themselves Antifa Sherriff, Antifa Mayor, and of course Antifa Slime Shittister. They all basically LARP as Antifa members (except the "LA" part since they only leave their moms' basements to go to secluded places far away from any Nazis to play dressup). Its 99% just big man talk and posturing on social media with no actual action. I've had a hunch that there is one or two people who are actually in Antifa who keep tabs on the tards to make sure they don't do anything stupid to make real Antifa look bad (not that Antifa needs any help looking like idiots), but that's as close as any of these Ain't-ifa mongoloids get to Antifa itself. None of them actually go demonstrate or get into rumbles with Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer. They're all too chicken-shit, especially Phil.

LifeguardHermit

Ain tit A luuuuuuuuvly moenin?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is a poser nothing more nothing less. He ain't trans, Antifa, working class, street warrior, latinx, hard working, communist or what ever else he has claimed to be in the last 10+ years. The only thing he can proudly claim is that he is a tard and cow.
Phil is in a little group of other poseurs and wannabes who all call themselves Antifa Sherriff, Antifa Mayor, and of course Antifa Slime Shittister. They all basically LARP as Antifa members (except the "LA" part since they only leave their moms' basements to go to secluded places far away from any Nazis to play dressup).
This: he just latched on to something that makes him feel like he isn't an utter and complete outsider. Like I really believe that the antifa thing is a crack in his armor where we can see how sad and lonely he really is. It's probably somewhere (that "community") people actively talk to him, where he verywell gets some positive interaction, even if just online.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I've been saying this for months. Phil is just a wannabe. He's Ain't-ifa.

A lot of the people who are Antifa today were part if Occupy yesterday. Phil went to Occupy and made a complete ass of himself. He was recorded on video several times running off at the mouth about shit he didn't understand and those videos got passed around the Conservative pundit circuit like a 13 year old girl at a party in Roman Polanski's house. All the Right-wing talking heads used Phil's diarrhea of the mouth about Communism, Mao, and Leftist politics to mock and laugh at the Occupy kids and the Left in general. So the former-Occupy people who are now Antifa that remember Phil are still pretty hacked off that Phil made them all look like re.tards (not that Antifa need Phil for that, but he doesn't help their cause).

Phil is in a little group of other poseurs and wannabes who all call themselves Antifa Sherriff, Antifa Mayor, and of course Antifa Slime Shittister. They all basically LARP as Antifa members (except the "LA" part since they only leave their moms' basements to go to secluded places far away from any Nazis to play dressup). Its 99% just big man talk and posturing on social media with no actual action. I've had a hunch that there is one or two people who are actually in Antifa who keep tabs on the tards to make sure they don't do anything stupid to make real Antifa look bad (not that Antifa needs any help looking like idiots), but that's as close as any of these Ain't-ifa mongoloids get to Antifa itself. None of them actually go demonstrate or get into rumbles with Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer. They're all too chicken-shit, especially Phil.
Are there links to the videos? I've only seen the potato stabbing video but I've never seen any of his early stuff.

Spergsaplenty

Forged in the chat rooms of CD games MSN game zone
kiwifarms.net
This guy thinks he is like the antifa final boss or some shit like that.

He should be made to fight the meme militant from the Christchurch shooting, even a fucking manlet like kebab remover would kick this guys ass and this fat fuck wouldn't even have the ability to run away(fast)

If I was an antifa autist I would want to rip those patches off his costume, I would think that these organizations would give these people patches for living up to a certain standard but this cunts probably brought these from AliExpress. Even the boyscouts are harder than this faggot lol and yeah this fuck is enough to make anyone mad at the internet.

Anybody can now be working class for just a sliver of their welfare check lol

Last edited:

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are there links to the videos? I've only seen the potato stabbing video but I've never seen any of his early stuff.
They are fairly recent and can be found in the Random Updates thread. Just go back a few pages and you'll find them.

Edit: This is why I need to stop posting when I haven't slept in a while. I was thinking you were asking for the videos of Phil target shooting. For the Occupy videos you could try searching for something like "Idiots at Occupy" or something similar.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Ray Streip
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino