[28-3-2014] Manchester High Lego Competition Submission -

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I just want to point out how gross Lego Sonichu and Rosechu are. They're covered in dust and grime. I don't know if its from the fire or just from them sitting in the hoard and absorbing all the grossness that surrounded them. He couldn't even be bothered to wipe them off before he took some photos for a contest entry.

If you look at any if his old bedroom pics, all of his Legos have a layer of dust/grime on them

hellbound

kiwifarms.net
Chris really wants a time machine, imagine 32 year old Chris meeting 18 year old Chris
Do you think 18-year-old Chris would see what a trainwreck his life would become, see the tomgirlism and assume he was turning into a HOMO, or do you think he'd see future-him as living the dream?

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think someone else mentioned how odd it would be to see Chris's entry but not be aware of the magnificence that is Christian Weston Chandler.
I can't help but think anyone not knowing Chris would assume it was an entry by a genuinely mentally impaired man. You know, the type who would need a caretaker.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you think 18-year-old Chris would see what a trainwreck his life would become, see the tomgirlism and assume he was turning into a HOMO, or do you think he'd see future-him as living the dream?
Chris doesn't connect femininity in men with homosexuality. TV does, but it's too subtle an idea for Chris to have noticed.

I think someone else mentioned how odd it would be to see Chris's entry but not be aware of the magnificence that is Christian Weston Chandler.
I can't help but think anyone not knowing Chris would assume it was an entry by a genuinely mentally impaired man. You know, the type who would need a caretaker.
I don't know, without considering Chris, it'd just look like some lego stuff.

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know, without considering Chris, it'd just look like some lego stuff.
I meant if someone could see the entry and the person entering (so a picture of the creation and Chris). Only because one would assume an adult could make something of a bit more quality.
I don't know why I thought you'd see the entry and the enter-ee. But without it, yea, you're probably right.

Varis

Fascistnating
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just for clarification, the competition has six categories: Robots, Pirates, Imaginator (anything goes) Happify (make Unikitty happy? what?) and Awesomize (take something mundane and make it awesome)

___

kiwifarms.net
Maybe nobody cares, but the original large image is here: https://theawesomealliance.lego.com/media/gallery_images/756b9c90-86ec-465a-8679-e07334c5bbc6.JPG

The exif data is complete.

Taken with Apple iPhone 4 on March 25, 2014 6:28 PM. The GPS coordinates for the photo are 38.191906, -78.386672. And here is the google maps location for that house. https://www.google.com/maps/place/38°11'30.9"N+78°23'12.0"W/@38.191906,-78.386672,720m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

5601 Flintstone Dr
Barboursville, VA 22923

Venusaur

Kiwi Farms Produce Inspector
kiwifarms.net
Maybe nobody cares, but the original large image is here: https://theawesomealliance.lego.com/media/gallery_images/756b9c90-86ec-465a-8679-e07334c5bbc6.JPG

Taken with Apple iPhone 4 on March 25, 2014 6:28 PM. The GPS coordinates for the photo are 38.191906, -78.386672. And here is the google maps location for that house. https://www.google.com/maps/place/38°11'30.9"N 78°23'12.0"W/@38.191906,-78.386672,720m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

5601 Flintstone Dr
Barboursville, VA 22923
Wow, obtaining the adress from an image? It's amazing how google can be used like this, it never really occurs to me.

But the location looks nicer than the old house, there's a lake!

Reactions: milkshark

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
Wow, obtaining the adress from an image? It's amazing how google can be used like this, it never really occurs to me.

But the location looks nicer than the old house, there's a lake!
I am so never up-loading anything to the internets ever again. It's too spooky what info you can accidentally give away!

Reactions: milkshark

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like it's only a few minutes from his old house.

Anyways, it was only a matter of time before Chris found a way to reveal his current location.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Taken with Apple iPhone 4 on March 25, 2014 6:28 PM. The GPS coordinates for the photo are 38.191906, -78.386672. And here is the google maps location for that house. https://www.google.com/maps/place/38°11'30.9"N 78°23'12.0"W/@38.191906,-78.386672,720m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

5601 Flintstone Dr
Barboursville, VA 22923
Ahaha, wow. This is some CSI level shit. I mean, I know how exif data works and stuff, but, of all the ways for Chris to dox his temp location, it's through exif data. I'm very amused.

Hellblazer

Everything has its time and everything dies.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Someone grabbing your location through exif data isn't really doxing yourself. It's easy for a normal person to forget about that stuff, much less someone like OPL.

Reactions: fredinno

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone grabbing your location through exif data isn't really doxing yourself. It's easy for a normal person to forget about that stuff, much less someone like OPL.
Oh, sure, it's pretty reasonable for even a normal person to fuck that up. I don't think that "doxing" implies leaking your personal information in a stupid way, just any way at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino