• ”Hey Null! STOP BEING A DICK!”

[28-3-2014] Manchester High Lego Competition Submission

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by JohnConstantine, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. If you look at any if his old bedroom pics, all of his Legos have a layer of dust/grime on them

CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Do you think 18-year-old Chris would see what a trainwreck his life would become, see the tomgirlism and assume he was turning into a HOMO, or do you think he'd see future-him as living the dream?

kiwifarms.net
  3. But he DOES keep all his friends. In cages. In his personal cartoon hellscape.

• Like Like x 2
    LordCustos3

LordCustos3 Guvking Stalbjer

kiwifarms.net
  4. He'd see the (tom)girl of his dreams and marry her.

• Like Like x 1
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip OG Sexual Thug

kiwifarms.net
  5. I think someone else mentioned how odd it would be to see Chris's entry but not be aware of the magnificence that is Christian Weston Chandler.
    I can't help but think anyone not knowing Chris would assume it was an entry by a genuinely mentally impaired man. You know, the type who would need a caretaker.

Dr.Research

Dr.Research Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Chris doesn't connect femininity in men with homosexuality. TV does, but it's too subtle an idea for Chris to have noticed.

I don't know, without considering Chris, it'd just look like some lego stuff.

Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I meant if someone could see the entry and the person entering (so a picture of the creation and Chris). Only because one would assume an adult could make something of a bit more quality.
    I don't know why I thought you'd see the entry and the enter-ee. But without it, yea, you're probably right.

Dr.Research

Dr.Research Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. At first I thought those robot guys were some kind of Daft Punk reference. Chris making a very forced pun makes a lot more sense.

• Like Like x 2
    Ace_Reloaded

Ace_Reloaded Got dang

kiwifarms.net
  9. Just for clarification, the competition has six categories: Robots, Pirates, Imaginator (anything goes) Happify (make Unikitty happy? what?) and Awesomize (take something mundane and make it awesome)

Varis

Varis Fascistnating
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. At the very least, Chris turned the mundanity of his high school experience into something that raises a quizzical eyebrow-for all the wrong reasons.

• Like Like x 3
    Henry Bemis

Henry Bemis Irony: Not even once.
    Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. He took his load of free tugboat money and did the exact opposite.

• Like Like x 4
    cahoots

cahoots born better

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 12
    ___

___

kiwifarms.net
  12. yabba dabba do

• Like Like x 11
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Wow, obtaining the adress from an image? It's amazing how google can be used like this, it never really occurs to me.

But the location looks nicer than the old house, there's a lake!

• Like Like x 1
    Venusaur

Venusaur Kiwi Farms Produce Inspector

kiwifarms.net
  14. I am so never up-loading anything to the internets ever again. It's too spooky what info you can accidentally give away!

• Like Like x 1
    Sweet and Savoury

Sweet and Savoury Null-like homunculus

kiwifarms.net
  15. Looks like it's only a few minutes from his old house.

Anyways, it was only a matter of time before Chris found a way to reveal his current location.

Francis York Morgan

Francis York Morgan FBI Special Agent
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Ahaha, wow. This is some CSI level shit. I mean, I know how exif data works and stuff, but, of all the ways for Chris to dox his temp location, it's through exif data. I'm very amused.

• Like Like x 5
    Marvin

kiwifarms.net
  17. Someone grabbing your location through exif data isn't really doxing yourself. It's easy for a normal person to forget about that stuff, much less someone like OPL.

• Like Like x 1
    Hellblazer

Hellblazer Everything has its time and everything dies.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. Chris' life?

JohnConstantine

JohnConstantine Formerly known as Christopher and Christian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Oh, sure, it's pretty reasonable for even a normal person to fuck that up. I don't think that "doxing" implies leaking your personal information in a stupid way, just any way at all.

• Like Like x 2
    Marvin

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.