[29 Dec '18] Fat Potato Runs in Public - To Prove Fitness to Kiwi Farms

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Just going to state the obvious here and say that Phil is neither trans, Latina, nor physically fit.

Also, I doubt he's only 217 pounds. I'd say he's at least a little heftier than that.

Not to beat a dead horse, but why is it the only people who use the word "Latinx" unironically are all pasty white SJW's who know next to nothing about actual Hispanic culture?

I've never known any actual Latinos use the word "Latinx" except as a joke directed at clueless white Millennials.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Fake troon Phil said: said:
My internet stalker-bros of Kiwi Farms insists that I am out of shape.

I think a 217 pound Latinx Trans Girl can and will totally be able to plow fash down pretty good.
So what exactly are you trying to prove here Phil?? That you can do something other than run in you shit encrusted boots for more than 10 seconds? We all know you would never attend a rally, and if you did, you would stick to the parimeter like the faggot pussy you are while your antifa tard friends get their asses kicked. And yes Phil, you're extremely fat, ugly, look like you've been abusing the fuck out of Prednisone, and are extremely out of shape.

217 pounds? More like 300 pounds you fatass. We know you wouldn't plow anyone over Phil, you would run away from them.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That huffing and puffing doesn't sound healthy, given that he doesn't appear to be moving much faster than walking pace.

I guess he's running at night to avoid the humiliation of being seen by large numbers of people.

I wonder what else we can get our pet piglet to do? I personally don't think he'd dare to kick Toren out and take his own bedroom back.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jingles thinks we're going to home invade him, but little does he know we've enlisted his abusive fascist ex Richard "Terra" Jones, a known Kiwi Farms user, to creep on Phil's bus territory, starting with his ride back to Chicago from Memphis. Phil will never suspect a surprise troon attack on his beloved buses.

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have degenerate arthritis in both knees, and they both dislocate at random, and I can run faster than that.

Picturing Phil in Full tacticool gear and exceptional tats huffing slowly up the street makes me laugh really hard. Please godbears please let him have been wearing his helmet.

gamer2014

kiwifarms.net
Just going to state the obvious here and say that Phil is neither trans, Latina, nor physically fit.

Also, I doubt he's only 217 pounds. I'd say he's at least a little heftier than that.

Not to beat a dead horse, but why is it the only people who use the word "Latinx" unironically are all pasty white SJW's who know next to nothing about actual Hispanic culture?

I've never known any actual Latinos use the word "Latinx" except as a joke directed at clueless white Millennials.

Suppose College educated Latinas... I mean Latinxs.

On topic, That Phil Jangle sound.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino