[29 Dec '18] Fat Potato Runs in Public - To Prove Fitness to Kiwi Farms

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the infection between his legs makes it difficult for him to run, on top of his lifestyle of sitting around doing nothing all day? I have seen guys his size who have far more endurance than that.
I think it’s honestly that he’s just a lazy fuck. He’s always had twig legs and moved like a guy carrying three corpses.

More likely is that he avoids running because anyone behind him sees his wattle hanging down and mistakes it for his ballsack.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
So he was able to jog for 30 seconds, ooooh we should be quaking.

How much you wanna bet he ended the video and huffed for 5 minutes.
On no doubt he had to end the video so he could catch his breath, the idiot hasn't done any physical activity other than walk down the street or hike up a hill so he could make his "electroalysis" appointment. Also, why is he running like a tard when he could be using his gym membership he claims to have?

Working out seems to be Phil's latest fantasy (28 Dec):

View attachment 626261

View attachment 626259

View attachment 626262

Yeah, this whole work out kick Phil's currently on is only going to last a week at most because we all know how lazy he is. The only thing Portland needs to defend itself from is your smelly ass Phil. You don't realize that everything you touch turns to shit. You may feel you have friends now Phil, but I can guarantee you, when these new friends of yours realize what a shitty person you are, you'll once again be all by your lonesome. But just remember Phil, no matter where you go, if you have friends or not, kiwi farms will always be here for you.

Last edited:

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
Yeah it's alog as hell but I'd love to run into Phil just to see if he'd try to take a swing at a kiwi fascist. Too bad I'm not a kiwi field agent and just a basement intel operative
I can tell you exactly what Phil would do. You would look at him, Phil would start to become sketchy as fuck. As you follow him, you start to smell shit and rotten, infected, pus filled flesh in the air. As you follow Phil, he decides to turn around, demands that you give him your iPhone because he is going to rip the SD card out of it. Fortunately, for you, you have an Android, you tell Phil this and as confusion sets in on his face, he takes a swing. You stand there, shocked at what you just witnessed. A fat, 33 year old man who claims to be a woman just knocked himself unconscious because he lost his balance trying to hit you. You stand there for a minute contemplating whether you should wake the fatfuck up. Instead, you get your phone and a sharpie, write the word #fuckantifa on his forehead, take a picture, and post it to Phil's "comrades" Twitter accounts. A hilarious shitstorm ensues, the winds of shit are coming, and they're bring a shitnami/shitnado no one has ever seen before....can you smell it??? Because Phil sure can't. Phil wakes up, runs home, and realizes what just occurred. From that day on, Phil will never leave the safety of his hovel, ensuring the safety and peace of the city of Portland. The end.

Pepito

Mod Edit: Malicious troll content removed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Somebody should tell him that bondage gear and belt buckles everywhere isn't the right attire for cardio. Did you listen to him run? he sounds like loose change.

Edit: btw, he runs exceptionally well for someone recovering from getting his dick chopped off, doesn't he?

Last edited:

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
Phil wants to be a facist communist illuminati in all ways except in name.
I really can't wait until Phil gets dropped from antifa, abandons his analchest/communist schitck, and ends up a soverign citizen. I mean, it basically caters to a dumbass like Phil. They make me up their own laws, they're edgy, the refuse to pay taxes/bills, they feel like they're entitled to everything/that they're superior to everyone, they only use gold/silver/promesary notes as a form of payment, they're against the man and the United States government (I think they still follow the documentation by the Confederate states of America) and disreguard the Constitution, and they're completely, 100% delusional. Phil would fit right in.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice waddle-run Phil; I'd probably peg that as a decent jog rather than a full on run though based on using landmarks in the road (like trash) as a reference point to that fatboy waddle. I also notice you couldn't keep it going for more than half a minute either, probably needed to cut the part where you were panting like a dog over doing more exercise than you do in a month. You are somehow less healthy than Chris and your average fatty; who could at least go three or four times the distance and a touch faster before needing to rest for a second to catch his breath. Also yeah, Chris did it first and was funnier.

Again, if we really wanted to silence the fat bouncing potato if we were similarly childish and had a desire to commit violence, we'd just gun you down like this:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino