29 going through menopause? & get to know my relationship more - 8/3/2020 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

bubble tea

being fatphobic somewhere
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right can we just now finally accept that they are not at 'The Henry'.
Uh, except all the cabinet accessories, countertops, and doors in her apartment are the same as what is advertised on the Henry's website. Takes a few clicks.

I don't think most of us really give a shit where she lives, but the 'dox' turned out to be right. It's interesting to know how much she can afford, I guess. Judging by the location of her shower to that closet, they're in a 2 bed, 2 bath called "The Beau."

I'm sure this nice apartment couldn't be lived in by a kinder person. :tomgirl:

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1492330

These guys look like the type of people you would meet on a desolate, eerie farm somewhere in bumfuck Kentucky.
Big AL now legit looks like a grandma with no teeth. Her skin looks gray, her hair is thinning (only part of her that is). Proud grandma wishing her special needs grandson good luck in his first day at work as an orderly in a mental hospital.

I didn't even realize until you posted this, but

View attachment 1492374
I honestly wonder if 'Becky' will transition to 'Benny'? We all know how Big AL has a 'type', and it's not the first time a servant has decided to transition. Or did Big AL just persuade her to get a 'Destiny' cut for the reward of the PS2?

Hi, Rebecca! How old are you now?

“I am dissss many!”
View attachment 1492278
How many of the 7 dwarfs does it take to move your sugar mamas fupas out of the way, so you can clean her dainty period hole?

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Becky should take care of her health if she wants to keep her job as Amber's servant. The very second Becky can't perform her duties, she's going to get replaced. At least that's what Amber would do if she was as desirable as she thinks she is.

The only thing Amber has going for her right now is her money, and if she goes flashing that around in the Big City of Lexington she's going to get robbed, not asked out.

I need to stock up on popcorn. This could get interesting.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Shes happy cause now she can scream at Becky and nobody will interfere and she has no outlet and tbh becky is a real shit friend to toss the fags aside and other friends too over amber
I agree with this, but Amber has no idea what it’s like to live in an apartment building. Her small apartment has an obvious echo. She won’t go too long without the manager telling her to cut down on the shrieking. I’m sure the other tenants are just thrilled to hear Tik Tok videos at full volume and Amber yelling for fast food in the middle of the night (while arguing on Twitter, because it’s her job you haydurs!).

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
In the last video she said that they have wax melts in the living room and the hallway and now they also have a candle lit at all times in the kitchen.
All of that for an apartment too, not even a house. Open a window if the smell is that bad, don't mask it with more shit.
Or Amber could bathe, wash her linen and stop pissing on the couch.
Dont you know that having as many scented candles going at one time as possible is the hallmark of dainty gorlhood. The delicate scent of vanilla and ocean spray mixed with the aroma of unwashed cooter, stale sweat and ever so slightly infected surgical wounds is the ultimate sign of a home filled with style, class and femininity.
Fuck she has the most soulless eyes in the thumbnail. Whoever molested her got her good.
I sometimes wonder if she had more of a normal childhood, such as a mother who wasn't hooked on meth causing her to be taken into foster care and if she wasn't molested, would she have turned out differently? Would be closer to a normal weight and would she have more empathy for people or would she have turned into a quarter-ton, pathologically lying narcissist regardless of her upbringing?

These are known as stud jowls -- you see them in tomcats
Yes, but in cats they can be cute and endearing, while on human-thumb hybrids they're shocking and horrifying. Awww...look at the kitty...LOOK AT HIM!
Big-cheeked-cats-Pixie-1753MW.jpg
Can we now tell all the asses that said we were horrible for saying she over reacted or was lying to shut the fuck up? I’m going with my original thought she heard pre cancerous cells and lost it. Then realized it but was getting sympathy so she kept it up. Two things bothering she is moving & recovering too well for the incision she should have especially her size. Anyone having anything to do with uterine or ovarian cancer doesn’t get put on hormones because they are known to cause cancer. Especially if her mom had cancer nope nope nope. The Bracca testing isn’t always covered by insurance even with a high history of cancers . I doubt this moron is in any jeopardy of getting the testing or a double mastectomy she is lying about something . people that go thru this see right thru her bullshit
We all know Amber lies and it makes sense to question everything she says, but its not really that shocking that she's been diagnosed with cancer. Her body mass index is somewhere between 90 and 100 depending on her current weight. Obesity starts at a BMI of 30, morbid obesity at 40 and Super-Morbid obesity, also known as malignant obesity is a BMI of 50 or more. This means she's 3X the BMI of the starting level for obesity and nearly twice the BMI for the beginning of super morbid obesity. The "morbid" in morbid obesity refers to the health problems and elevated risk of death that comes with being so overweight. Obesity is a huge risk factor for endometrial cancer.
As far as HRT for post hysterectomy endometrial cancer patients, there are a lot of studies published that can be found online . The conclusions seem to be that they really aren't sure how much of a risk it poses. There are some studies that say that it doesnt seem to elevate the chance of the cancer returning, but others are more inconclusive. So at this time, hormone replacement treatment is sometimes given to younger women who normally wouldn't be going through menopause if it weren't for their surgeries, but it isn't without controversy. Doctors have to weigh the risk of the hormones causing a return of the cancer verses the very real health impact of early menopause. So it wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility that Amber has been put on a low does of hormones.

As far as the incision, yeah it was a big one, but everyone responds to surgery differently and heals at a different rate. Not everyone is in searing pain for weeks on end. Amber's young and she's on some good painkillers. Also, she loves sympathy and attention so much she could easily have faked being in pain if she'd faked the cancer surgery. The fact that she seems chipper and upbeat actually comes across as more genuine than if she was moaning, groaning and "balling" her eyes out over how much agony she's in.

At the end of the day, the reason that I believe her this time is the way she's able to more or less correctly explain the different medical and treatment issues regarding the cancer. She is way too stupid to research and understand things like staging and cancer cell grading on her own. The only way she would know that stage 1B means that the cancer had penetrated into the uterine muscle and that grade 2 means that the cancer cells are in the middle of the aggressiveness scale -not super aggressive, but not super slow growing either-is if her doctor sat her down and clearly explained it to her, probably multiple times, maybe with pictures. So while there's no doubt that she's a lying liar that lies, I'm fairly certain that did get a positive cancer diagnosis.

Shes happy cause now she can scream at Becky and nobody will interfere and she has no outlet and tbh becky is a real shit friend to toss the fags aside and other friends too over amber
Becky has no job, no real skills and has been isolated by Amber to the point where she really has no emotional support system. I'm not saying Becky has no responsibility for her predicament. She largely got herself into the mess she's in. She didn't have to quit her job or move in with Amber in the first place. I'm just saying regardless of how she got to the state she's in today, she's more or less trapped in the situation and can't really break away from Amber even if she wants to. Also, there's a chance the boys didn't even give her the choice to come with them. Although they've been friends with Becky for years,living with her and Amber might have made them sick and tired of the both of them and they may have told Becky and Amber to both get fucked.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
Sorry, but, I never realized how apt this Alex Jones comparison was...

Annotation 2020-08-03 120054.png

"You get in my face with that, I'll beat your god damn ass you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking god damn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you have fucked crossed the line. Get that through your god damn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit."

1596471045059.png

The lake that turns frogs gay. And lesbians into 12 year old boys?

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
11 minutes return to vloging, this looks like it's going to be shit.

Lip smacking right away. Dana and Density are on their way over but we will not see that because this video is already obese enough. Candle sampling, boring. Massive fucking wonky eye on this one. Yack yack yack about not going through menopause thanks to drugs. Cancer made her feel like crap. Shoving garbage in her mouth made her crap, ironic. Three Amber's all of them dumber and fatter than the last. She wouldn't believe you five months ago if you had told her what would happen because she's a fat moron who can't see the forest through the all you can eat buffet window. Giant mumu showoff as a warning as if the rest of her clothes aren't disgusting to look at? Amber has sensitive teeth and claims she brushes and flosses twice a day lol sure Jan can be heard from space now. Holy shit this video is as cancerous as Amber's womb. Tik Tok challenge is boring as fuck. "Put a finger down if you're 13 years or older," is done with no self reflection by both these idiots. No one cares about these fucking useless challenges but none of the current generation indulging in them lived through the 50's when this shit first became a fad so good luck making them figure it out. This is completely skip-able, don't waste your time or give the binge monster the ad rev.

Cancer biding its time for a dramatic return hopefully to spice up this shitty content again!

Mynoghra

kiwifarms.net
(This will probably get some lates but...)
Becky seemed to be doing so well for awhile. I guess the stress of her mom's health problems/death, and having to deal with Amber's health problems/bullshit got her stress eating. Its a shame she'll never choose to leave Amber because she's the bread winner and Becky is too lazy to actually get a job.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
The question that still needs to be answered is whether or not Becky is free to go raw now that Amber can no longer get pregnant.
Yeah we know who chose that haircut.
I just wonder how it was conveyed to the hair cut person.

Amber: "She--yes, she--does not look enough like a morbidly obese mentally [r-worded] teenage boy for my tastes. What can you to complete the look?"

In Memoriam

kiwifarms.net
Remember when Amber made a super cunty remark about Becky’s new short haircut (“short hair doesn’t look good on round faces” or somesuch, cut to Becky’s moon face and fade), in the car when Becks came out the barber salon feeling fresh to death? Then Becky grew it out in that struggle mop for months until now... and she gets the Density special. Pepperidge Farms remembers

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Uh, except all the cabinet accessories, countertops, and doors in her apartment are the same as what is advertised on the Henry's website. Takes a few clicks.

I don't think most of us really give a shit where she lives, but the 'dox' turned out to be right. It's interesting to know how much she can afford, I guess. Judging by the location of her shower to that closet, they're in a 2 bed, 2 bath called "The Beau."

I'm sure this nice apartment couldn't be lived in by a kinder person. :tomgirl:

Again it doesnt really matter, I don't care but a lot of people went a bit mad finding it and sending negative comments to the web page - the cabinets etc to match but not the lay out - the living space it to the right of the kitchen if you are standing in it - there is a bedroom to the left and the wall has some sort of weird angle to it - there is a bedroom opposite the kitchen and the shower is behind the bathroom door

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again it doesnt really matter, I don't care but a lot of people went a bit mad finding it and sending negative comments to the web page - the cabinets etc to match but not the lay out - the living space it to the right of the kitchen if you are standing in it - there is a bedroom to the left and the wall has some sort of weird angle to it - there is a bedroom opposite the kitchen and the shower is behind the bathroom door
You're right, it doesn't matter, but this is Kiwi Farms, so people are going to want to identify the place anyway.

Regarding the Henry, they have two other possible 2 bedroom layouts. I have no idea if either of them match her apartment layout but the apartment forensic Kiwis probably can tell. Based on my own previous apartment experiences, it's also possible that some layouts are mirror images of what is shown on their website.
the delilah 152.04-B4.pngthe everett 152.12-B6-1.png

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
You're right, it doesn't matter, but this is Kiwi Farms, so people are going to want to identify the place anyway.

Regarding the Henry, they have two other possible 2 bedroom layouts. I have no idea if either of them match her apartment layout but the apartment forensic Kiwis probably can tell. Based on my own previous apartment experiences, it's also possible that some layouts are mirror images of what is shown on their website.
View attachment 1492902View attachment 1492903
That is what I was looking at but I noticed that the picture in the gallery do not even match anything on their floor plans even if you flip it - so I think these are just guides and they have other units

Tags
None