29 going through menopause? & get to know my relationship more - 8/3/2020 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

salvuserit

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know that feeling you get when you watch someone else go through physical pain. Was getting that for some reason while she was in the bathroom talking about her toothpaste.

Reactions: 497 and Kitsunehime

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Three pets in the house and they have a candle going all the time? That’s wise for two people who cannot move quickly. Should the fire department just be put on standby outside their building?

Which came first? The Density haircut or Pig Al saying she’d fuck Density (something she’s never done with Thumb)?

D_Tractor

kiwifarms.net
Uh, except all the cabinet accessories, countertops, and doors in her apartment are the same as what is advertised on the Henry's website. Takes a few clicks.

I don't think most of us really give a shit where she lives, but the 'dox' turned out to be right. It's interesting to know how much she can afford, I guess. Judging by the location of her shower to that closet, they're in a 2 bed, 2 bath called "The Beau."

I'm sure this nice apartment couldn't be lived in by a kinder person. :tomgirl:

That floor plan shows a door where there is a wall and light switch at Amber's apartment.
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/46959bdc-027f-4c15-a0f2-417c188b56a5-png.1462172/

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
Three pets in the house and they have a candle going all the time? That’s wise for two people who cannot move quickly. Should the fire department just be put on standby outside their building?

Which came first? The Density haircut or Pig Al saying she’d fuck Density (something she’s never done with Thumb)?
I wonder how many candles you could make if you rendered all the fat in AL's body into tallow.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uh, except all the cabinet accessories, countertops, and doors in her apartment are the same as what is advertised on the Henry's website. Takes a few clicks.
When I first saw those pictures I was struck by how it could be any one of hundreds of apartment buildings here. There's a fairly generic apartment design and fit out which seems to be common throughout the world. The quality of the fittings might vary between cheap and expensive apartments, but the look doesn't.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To survive in the wilds of Lexington, Amber has developed the reflex to stick out her tongue and search for food, even when it seems none is present. By doing this, she is sure to not miss out on a morsel of food that comes within her gravitational pull. In this way, she hopes to prevent starvation when food is scarce, such as when Becky isn't around and Amber's shelf ass prevents her from getting to the door to collect her UberEats.
29-going-through-menopause-&-get-to-know-my-relationship-more-14468.jpg

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To survive in the wilds of Lexington, Amber has developed the reflex to stick out her tongue and search for food,
You do realize this is totally reptilian, yes? Many reptiles... snakes, lizards, other loathsome creatures have sensory glands in their tongues, thus the constant flicking of them to help locate their prey.

I'm willing to bet her tongue is flicking in the direction of orange cheekun in that picture.

Noom Boom

kiwifarms.net
Can we now tell all the asses that said we were horrible for saying she over reacted or was lying to shut the fuck up? I’m going with my original thought she heard pre cancerous cells and lost it. Then realized it but was getting sympathy so she kept it up. Two things bothering she is moving & recovering too well for the incision she should have especially her size. Anyone having anything to do with uterine or ovarian cancer doesn’t get put on hormones because they are known to cause cancer. Especially if her mom had cancer nope nope nope. The Bracca testing isn’t always covered by insurance even with a high history of cancers . I doubt this moron is in any jeopardy of getting the testing or a double mastectomy she is lying about something . people that go thru this see right thru her bullshit
So I'm sure she got the hysterectomy, even if she did only have precancerous cells, she'd be high enough risk to warrant preventative action. I am baffled at the supposed hormonal treatment though, because it isn't actually really controversial in the bariatric medical community, you don't give hormones post hysterectomy to obese or type 2 diabetic women. Maybe she got a crack doctor or maybe she doesn't want to get made fun of for being a pathetic menopausal 30 year old....I don't know, but it suspect.

There's always the chance that she was put on progesterone but having said it was estrogen she is now doubling down rather than admitting she was mistaken.
Good point, as the saying goes "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by ignorance"

Last edited:

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I'm sure she got the hysterectomy, even if she did only have precancerous cells, she'd be high enough risk to warrant preventative action. I am baffled at the supposed hormonal treatment though, because it isn't actually really controversial in the bariatric medical community, you don't give hormones post hysterectomy to obese or type 2 diabetic women. Maybe she got a crack doctor or maybe she doesn't want to get made fun of for being a pathetic menopausal 30 year old....I don't know, but it suspect.
There's always the chance that she was put on progesterone but having said it was estrogen she is now doubling down rather than admitting she was mistaken.

Wasted Youth

kiwifarms.net
To be fair... she could say that it wasn't destiny. Hasnt she spoken about how krystle spoke to others romantically before amberlynn even moved out?
From what Amber disclosed about her break up, Krystle wanted to break up with Amber to date other lezbeans. She never mentioned the extent of these engagements. Although, I am referring to the video Dusty made where Dana said they were hooking up while Dusty was still with Big Al.

I'm sure further speculation could be easily made that Amber could have likely been cheated on in other relationships that were prior to her youtube debut. I mean ugh, look at it!

Amber just says that her and Becky are open about perving on other gorls now, but this is just in anticipation of any future straying I guess. Amber doesn't have many people left in her orbit that can wipe her fat ass so, I'm sure it would be fine with her if Becky cheats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diet Coke 4 Life

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure further speculation could be easily made that Amber could have likely been cheated on in other relationships that were prior to her youtube debut. I mean ugh, look at it!
That's exactly what she would say if she were pressed on it.

Shes a chronic liar. She already insisted that destiny didnt cheat on her and you could have photographic or video evidence, which we do, and she would still insist that no such thing ever happened.

This "evidence" does not explicitly prove that destiny cheated on her, and it never could.

• Agree
Reactions: Wasted Youth

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure she it would be fine with her if Becky cheats.
Honestly, Becky ain't a "lipstick lesbian." Her chances of cheating with anyone are zero to none. C'mon, lezbe real here. There ain't a lot of demand for fat 15 year old snapback-wearin' speds in the lezbean community. Dusty roped in Dana, but Dana ain't no prized beef on the hoof heifer, either.

Options are extremely limited when you're that fucked up. Hamber knows this. She ain't worried. Ain't like Becky gonna be fucking Ellen or Portia De Rossi in her lifetime. So, they can wink at each other about fucking their new neighbor, who is probably a lot hotter than either of these land whales.

Ain't never gonna happen. Slappy say this based on personal experience with a lezbean roommate, who was actually smoking hot. Gay self-esteem is off the chart. They won't fuck anything lesser grade than themselves.

Hamber and the Thumb are doomed to a fat fucking lezbean life of each other. Make no mistake in thinking differently.

Tags
None