29 going through menopause? & get to know my relationship more - 8/3/2020 -

Wasted Youth

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, Becky ain't a "lipstick lesbian." Her chances of cheating with anyone are zero to none. C'mon, lezbe real here. There ain't a lot of demand for fat 15 year old snapback-wearin' speds in the lezbean community. Dusty roped in Dana, but Dana ain't no prized beef on the hoof heifer, either.
This is true. Her past of u-haul relationships proves this.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what Amber disclosed about her break up, Krystle wanted to break up with Amber to date other lezbeans. She never mentioned the extent of these engagements. Although, I am referring to the video Dusty made where Dana said they were hooking up while Dusty was still with Big Al.

I'm sure further speculation could be easily made that Amber could have likely been cheated on in other relationships that were prior to her youtube

This is true. Her past of u-haul relationships proves this.
From my experience, just like the WWE Smackdown, lezbeans seldom wrestle outside of their weight class. And the ones in "Battleship" weight class only have "Heavy Cruiser" class as possible love interests as status improvements, at best.

I fell in love with a Destroyer class lezbean in the Navy. She ripped my heart out and did the cha-cha on it repeatedly.

I was young and stupid. But she taught me a helluva of a lot about lezbeans.

Troof in my words.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt Amber would give Becky a free pass to cheat. She has admitted she doesn't even like Becky watching Kate Winslet (the actress, not the brilliant content creator) movies because Becks has the hots for her. Amber is jealous and insecure, like the dog who doesn't want her bone unless another dog comes sniffing around.

Sure Thing Idiot

Kinda bug, kinda snack
kiwifarms.net
Without getting into a major fucking movie sperg let alone how Uncut Gems or The Lighthouse were the true and honest oscar-worthy superior films of last year :mad: -Parasite was an art piece, refreshing, hysterically funny and witty and dramatic. Great writing, great soundtrack. I do not think it deserved to win best picture but it was certainly a cinematic force to be reckoned with. Anyone who says "ehh" with such conviction about it the way Amberlynn does, like its not even worth one second to describe or talk about to the audience, is a stupid fucking idiot. I know she's dumb as shit but it's the constant rejection of anything even marginally intellectual or different or thought-provoking that takes her from being just your standard bumfuck fathead to a willfully underdeveloped waste of air and precious resource. At nearly 30. Yikes. Shes like a pumpkin that just sits there and does nothing but rot.

Sorry for the rant.
Carry on.

Last edited:

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
Whew. Becky, girl, that is a crisis haircut if I’ve ever seen one.
View attachment 1491895
Boring video, but definitely telling as to how Becky is holding up.View attachment 1491897
I think it’s an I’m finally free from my gay hating mom and can relax and let my hair off cut.

Also ambers palor is less deathly, I think she does look in much better health now that the cancer isn’t eating her alive from the inside out anymore. (At least something was cause we know Becky wasnt lol)

maybe amber will like Becky more now that she looks more like a sped boy.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s an I’m finally free from my gay hating mom and can relax and let my hair off cut.

Also ambers palor is less deathly, I think she does look in much better health now that the cancer isn’t eating her alive from the inside out anymore. (At least something was cause we know Becky wasnt lol)

Yeah, I can't help but wonder if the Beckybuzz was before or after her mom's death. I seem to remember it short in the recent vids (mostly covered by a hat?) but the buzz on the side looks very fresh. I wonder if she was trying to make some sort of statement at this time, either to her family or to Amberlynn-short-hair-doesn't-look-good-on-fat-girls Reid

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Without getting into a major fucking movie sperg let alone how Uncut Gems or The Lighthouse were the true and honest oscar-worthy superior films of last year :mad: -Parasite was an art piece, refreshing, hysterically funny and witty and dramatic. Great writing, great soundtrack. I do not think it deserved to win best picture but it was certainly a cinematic force to be reckoned with. Anyone who says "ehh" with such conviction about it the way Amberlynn does, like its not even worth one second to describe or talk about to the audience, is a stupid fucking idiot. I know she's dumb as shit but it's the constant rejection of anything even marginally intellectual or different or thought-provoking that takes her from being just your standard bumfuck fathead to a willfully underdeveloped waste of air and precious resource. At nearly 30. Yikes. Shes like a pumpkin that just sits there and does nothing but rot.

Sorry for the rant.
Carry on.
It’s sub-titled, she was on her phone the whole time. Hard to follow when you’re not looking.

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
Give me those MOTIs but I'm assblasted that this uncultured cow said Parasite was "meh".

that’s cause it wasnt about her! She’s the only parasite big enough to make a movie about you guuiiisse
Does anyone know that feeling you get when you watch someone else go through physical pain. Was getting that for some reason while she was in the bathroom talking about her toothpaste.
That is a wince or what I call “the butt feeling” it took me a lifetime to find the proper name despite thinking I knew what a wince was, I didn’t connect the two. let us all wince now for that poor toothbrush being stuck in dry to that off center, rotting overworked set of teeth, and we thought the toilet brush she wipes with had it bad!!!!

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whelp looks like the gaping maw of her fetid pungent cunt will never be in her sumo underwear again.

After a hysterectomy the hospital provides you these weird paperish underwears to wear for the first few days (they give you a weeks worth) but since she is a moon they gave her nothing. Honestly, she could wear drawers now she just doesnt cause fat.

Seed Pod Tits

kiwifarms.net

I agree, my literal first thought was "Amber is looking well". Same on the buzz cut, good for her I hope the air feels good on her scalp.

I've seen around here somewhere random speculation about a troon out....any thoughts???

Tags
None