29 going through menopause? & get to know my relationship more - 8/3/2020 -

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
This isn't the first time she's cut her hair short.
View attachment 1496463View attachment 1496464

Well now that would be an interesting end to the Thumb saga, wouldn't it?
I rally like her with the short hair! I usually am with the fat bitch that short hair looks bad on death fats but Becky rocks it. And I think that may be because she’s meant to be a boy! Lol no that’s autistic but she does like like a dapper rake! I almost want her to be my thumb butler. Ha ha I wonder if somebody could lure the beckster away from al for a less body fluids involving slave position.
The only think Becky needs to be is a slave to fashion, Nickelodeon fashion.

Kikomobi

dunce
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry but how is the MASSIVE amount of estrogen she would need to take not cause menopause? Maybe she is on some sort of birth control to regulate her hormonal imbalances but goddamn, if I was her uterus and was just scooped clean and pumped with estrogen I'd just peace the fuck out.

Reactions: KiwiKunt

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Her uterus is in the bin - or making burgers for Wendys.

There is a big risk oestrogen will feed any stray cancer cells but will ease her menopause symptoms not halt menopause itself

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree, my literal first thought was "Amber is looking well". Same on the buzz cut, good for her I hope the air feels good on her scalp.

I've seen around here somewhere random speculation about a troon out....any thoughts???
I notice that Becky is also wearing a binder in the stills for this video. She could be testing out the waters to transition. Mom was probably against her being transgender even more than her being gay. It's a thing down south. Now Mom is dead, Becky lives in the big city, and Al isn't interested in a femme partner. Maybe the move has actually been good for Becky?

Seed Pod Tits

kiwifarms.net
I notice that Becky is also wearing a binder in the stills for this video. She could be testing out the waters to transition. Mom was probably against her being transgender even more than her being gay. It's a thing down south. Now Mom is dead, Becky lives in the big city, and Al isn't interested in a femme partner. Maybe the move has actually been good for Becky?
Possibly. I didn't see the binder, I'm intrigued.
If there is a gym in their building and Becky starts using it as respite that would be amazing - do most decent places have at least a small gym/pool in urban KY? I have no idea of these things.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Punkinsplice

Greengames

kiwifarms.net
I've always noticed how flat Becky's chest is in some videos. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a binder at all.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she just doesnt have a bust - she never has - fat girls normally have huge bazzookers but neither Amber nor Becky do - Becky carries her fat like a man
Her chest looks too smooth under her shirt for her to be wearing a regular bra or no bra. Either she wears a binder or a good sport bra. Even small boobs would get fat and stick out at some point.

Reactions: krazy orange cat

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber didn't like Kasey transitioning, did she? I forget if it happened during or after they split.

Tags
None