• ”I never denied being subhuman.”

3/2018 - Trespassed at Fashion Square Mall / banned from End Games

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Mar 29, 2018.

?

Where did he tresspass?

Poll closed Apr 5, 2018.
  1. Fashion Square Mall (including the Gamestop within)

420 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. Gamestops (outside of the Mall)

246 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. BestBuy

22 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. Walmart

66 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. Snyder's Home

92 vote(s)
    9.8%
  6. Other

89 vote(s)
    9.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So then why did the guy from EOG talk about banning him? Unless he was banned from both places.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Gotta love how every time Chris goes to some place he was specifically told to stay the fuck off it is somehow "a trap".

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Chrus Chundlur

Chrus Chundlur Shaved bonobo

kiwifarms.net
  3. Well, thank goodness GameStop never forgets!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Wait, the mall? As in the same mall where he pepper sprayed a dude?

Chris, you goddamn moron, going back to the mall where you were arrested for pepper spraying someone isn't a trap, it's stupidity on an epic scale.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley The whole world smiles with you
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'm sure he didn't expect someone to still remember him at all there. I bet the GameStop location has his face placed on a xeroxed noticed in the break room reminding people never to serve him permanently.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Probably thinks it's OK to go because some minor detail changed, or it's rationalized with some exceptional reasoning only Chris sees. Then he's genuinely surprised when caught.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Night Star probably told him that it was okay, he'd been forgiven through the magical power of Friendship and Magic.

(You know, I wrote that as a joke, but it wouldn't fucking surprise me at all.)

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley The whole world smiles with you
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I just assuemed he might've figured they wouldn't forgot about him or have new employees there that haven't been told of him at all.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I'd lol if he walked into the Gamestop with that baseball bat he supposedly carries around with him whenever he goes out.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Knowing his dumbass he probably did

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  11. If Chris ran over a child in the parking lot while escaping police, he would call that a trap too. He's a freaking moron.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Tubular Monkey

Tubular Monkey Very much Greatly extroverted

kiwifarms.net
  12. To him, everybody is just AI waiting to pop up!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I imagine to him, Charlottesville has a draw distance like the original Silent Hill. Nothing actually exists past about 30 feet.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Tubular Monkey

Tubular Monkey Very much Greatly extroverted

kiwifarms.net
  14. Those dang dirty trolls trapping poor ol Chris by enforcing the law and their property rights! How dare they!

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    The Fatheads

The Fatheads Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the Boneheads.

kiwifarms.net
  15. It's a miracle he hasn't referred to himself as a trap. Also, I don't trust that ebay message.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I feel bad for everyone who works security in Charlottesville because they all probably have to deal with this shit every few months.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Manly-Chicken

Manly-Chicken Laughs at Tards

kiwifarms.net
  17. Why should they? I mean, he's grown his hair out and dyed it since that incident. Clearly, he looks completely different.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. It's the smell. There is no way to replicate it. When it's on the wind you know he's nearby.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Sword_Hand_Tingles

Sword_Hand_Tingles He who has Aching Blood

kiwifarms.net
  19. If anywhere would be intent on enforcing a trespass action, it would be that place. Stores will put up with a lot of shit for $$$ from tards and ignore some sperging but they don't want to be liable for potential worker's compensation claims or worse if they let some idiot in that previously pepper sprayed one of their employees.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I think you could rationalize Chris trespassing anywhere else but Gamestop. Wal-Mart? It's the lifeblood of rural America and they probably wouldn't remember Chris. End Games? It's the only card game store in the area and we all know Chris thinks he's some master negotiator. But even Chris should know it's dumb to try to waddle into the place he pepper sprayed a dude.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.