3/3/2019 - TOM CHASES AFTER OLD TRANSPUSSY; GETS TROLLED IRL & HAS A MELTDOWN - Starring: Tom's Exploded Ass featuring Impotent Threats and Typerventilating

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he's getting more pessimistic over the whole "Magical Space Jews are going to give him a vagina" thing
He's always been unendingly horny for an old man so him pretending he doesn't want to bang the first possible thing (including non-humans) that expresses anything resembling attraction to him is laughable.

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
Please tell me there's video of Tom calling the police over the Tyree thing. I want to hear him explain how he went and bought condoms, lube and cucumbers and walked 16 blocks for the prospect of rando sex.
Unfortunately all he filmed was the aftermath of being buttnuked live by screaming at the camera for three hours.

Slick Willy

My wife has been legally dead since 1997.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to make sure I understand:
  • Tom receives a series of messages from a YouTube account without an avatar on his YouTube Livestream Chat
  • Tom takes these messages seriously and prepares to meet this person he has never met
  • Tom walks 16 blocks to meet someone he only knows from his livestream chat, which he knows is infested with people from KF
  • Tom decides to call this person and ask him why he wasn't there
  • Tom gets angry and calls the police after this guy he doesn't know laughs at him
I wonder if he would have had a similar reaction if Tyree had shown up in a pickle suit.

At this point, Tom is a shittier version of Chris - more malice and less creativity.

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
I want to make sure I understand:
  • Tom receives a series of messages from a YouTube account without an avatar on his YouTube Livestream Chat
  • Tom takes these messages seriously and prepares to meet this person he has never met
  • Tom walks 16 blocks to meet someone he only knows from his livestream chat, which he knows is infested with people from KF
  • Tom decides to call this person and ask him why he wasn't there
  • Tom gets angry and calls the police after this guy he doesn't know laughs at him
I wonder if he would have had a similar reaction if Tyree had shown up in a pickle suit.

At this point, Tom is a shittier version of Chris - more malice and less creativity.
Welcome to the Tooterverse where Tom does dumb shit 24/7 and never learns.

:story:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Old Black Troon saga was too short lived.
I actually kind of like it this way. It was a short and sweet catfish. It didn't have the CWC catfish problems of being overdone or lasting way too long and ending up being super grating and annoying. It was super simple and completely encapsulate Tom's daily emotional rollercoaster mood swings starting with him being horny and ending with his well known sharting rage.

It also proved he was dumber than Christine, because she would never fall for a catfish that was that fucking low effort.

Tags
None