3-4-2019 Atonement, Attunement and Attendance; Ascending the Astral Plane - Calls cops and Amazon because of "possessed" stream, turns out he left ASMR video on in background

Army Burger

Rape Count: 1
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Video description: Today's topic for my mental diarrhea will focus on accessing our higher senses of empathy, telepathy and astral travel and the use of color, sounds, scents and stones to align, balance and cleanse the biomagnetic fields formed at the interface of our spirit bodies and mortal flesh. I will no longer be taking calls on my cell phones from blocked or unrecognized numbers. If you want to talk on air, call ctomeez0013@gmail.com hangouts. Skype might connect me if you know my business email address. I have not explored this site and have no idea what else is on it. I've used the Legion of Light "Transformational Properties of Gems and Minerals" as a guide for many years. My best resource for herbal medicine is a brother named Seven Songs in Ithaca , NY who is very easy to find on the social networks. The Rainbow Family's C.A.L.M. tribe has healers from many disciplines to query at facebook.

Jane Lane

Gods, the writing was strong back then
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ascending the Astral Plane
I'll give the Christians their due - "going home to Jesus" had a nicer ring to it than this new-age-y horseshit.

Also, thinking that rocks, minerals, and gems will give you superpowers is only slightly less imbecilic than thinking that exposure to radiation will make you a superhero.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy spent a few minutes looking for his phone. Turns out he left it on the kitchen counter.

Tyree was the person who kept calling. Tommy finally answered, and got mad.

Tyree called again, Tommy got more scared and now he's battened down the hatches.

Tommy chimped out about his forum being taken down

Tommy slept this afternoon, claims that is why he's feeling sparky, yet also says that it was a fitful 2 hours of sleep.

States that he's been smoking too much weed

Tyree calls for the third time, Tommy gets mad about the dog incident.

Tommy wants to get a website for the El Paso Rock Shop set up soon. Says that he needs to get in contact with Mario regarding some files.

Tommy takes a Valerian, states that he's running low on them.

After some brief ear rape courtesy of Tommy's recorder, he chimps out about Tyree again, then elaborates about the new GoPro he ordered today.

Last edited:

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy talks about an Ebay issue that was settled. He ran out of wheels so he couldn't work on polishing his stonez in January.

Goes over the details of the GoPro that he ordered.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Tommy spent a few minutes looking for his phone. Turns out he left it on the kitchen counter.

Tyree was the person who kept calling. Tommy finally answered, and got mad.

Tyree called again, Tommy got more scared and now he's battened down the hatches.

Tommy chimped out about his forum being taken down

Tommy slept this afternoon, claims that is why he's feeling sparky, yet also says that it was a fitful 2 hours of sleep.

States that he's been smoking too much weed

Tyree calls for the third time, Tommy gets mad about the dog incident.

Tommy wants to get a website for the El Paso Rock Shop set up soon. Says that he needs to get in contact with Mario regarding some files.

Tommy takes a Valerian, states that he's running low on them.

After some brief ear rape courtesy of Tommy's recorder, he chimps out about Tyree again, then elaborates about the new GoPro he ordered today.
I love how every time he says he's gonna discuss some topic or other, it ends up being literally just what you described, complete with the 90 percent of it being him staring off into space like a dribbling tard factory.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Tommy laments about the trolls, mentions Virgo Rouge.

Talks about his 12 hour twitter ban

Chastises a person in the comments who said "asmr for anal relaxation", saying that "we don't talk about that around here"
We really don't deserve you. You're like one person I've met on here with the patience to sit through a full stream of his.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We really don't deserve you. You're like one person I've met on here with the patience to sit through a full stream of his.
I put it on for background noise when I'm playing a game or doing things around the house. If I'm subjecting myself to it, I figure I might as well make a record of it.

Tommy's talking about ASMR, mentions that he's having a bad feeling in his heart today.

Complains about MUH SINUSES

Talks about his future plans for Youtube. He wants to have a channel for Real Things that will showcase his stonez 24/7.

• Informative
Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good god this is ear rape at it's worst

Tommy suggests the recorder or a guitar as an introductory instrument to learn. Also suggests singing as well.

Says that he's sucked for years at the recorder and saxophone, denies that he noodles.

Talks about the Beatles.

Met Joe Cocker in 1982, had a little private session with him.

His favourite Beatles songs are With a Little Help From my Friends, In My Life and Blackbird.

Ringo is his favourite Beatle, except for the fact that he played in Israel.

Sperging about Israel and how they're advancing in the weapons industry. References the use of their weapons in Myanmar against the Rohingya.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino