3-5-2019 Tuesday Tunes -

Army Burger

Rape Count: 1
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Reminiscing about his musical interest

Says he's been feeling sick because of all that negative inner energy. Says he won't stay long because of this.

Feels like sniveling

Did get his month's worth of laundry done. He claims he usually does it once every two weeks

Apparently people have been posting flyers about Tom around his neighbourhood. Tom claims that his neighbours think the flyers are bullshit and call the cops about them.

He woke up puking this morning. Another night of bad sleep

Last edited:

Annie

Fire-Bear Cyberbully Girl
kiwifarms.net
I forget how awful that flute can sound in Tommy's hands sometimes, goddamn. Sounds like a fucking kid playing a precorder for the first time.

blackboots

Made for walking
kiwifarms.net
Recorder. Screechy screechy recorder. TBF it's difficult to make a recorder sound good. Like kazoos.

Do we have any outside details on the flyers? It'd be nice to know if it's just Tommy's hysteria and weed-induced paranoia, or someone is doing a public service about the pedo hobo.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy talked with Sgt. Peterson regarding the flyers this morning. Laments that he didn't kick out that girl from his bed 35 years ago.

Says he's not a breeder, claims that it's his way to help heal the planet.

Reading a Kiwi Farms thread about him and getting mad.

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucker never did take me up on the "competition" with Baker's Street... then again, he did play it and it shattered my eardrums.

• Feels
Reactions: Coldgrip

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I was baited into saying 9. I'm more interested in 12 to 16"

Tommy uses Flonase to treat his allergies.

He doesn't have any friends that are furries.

His new camera came in today. He hasn't had a chance to try it out yet. Can't figure it out.

Ends stream because he's still feeling sick

Last edited:

blackboots

Made for walking
kiwifarms.net
Having a boomer moment trying to work the camera, says he'll pull a "damsel in distress" to get tech support to help him tomorrow.

• Feels
Reactions: Army Burger
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino