Interests 3/9 - Chris tweets that he's a feminist - 3/10 - Chris insists, "I Am Woman"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That all depends on how much of Barbs debts hes on the hook for and how much of her debts he doesnt have to pay that he can be suckered into paying. I personally dont see him figuring out on his own what he has to pay and what he doesnt.
I don't think Chris thinks he'd have to pay off things that are entirely in Barb's name. So that's exempts the house and her credit cards. (Of course, then he'd need to find a new place to live.)

He's got his credit cards (upon which Barb offloaded some of her debt), which are around $6k, and most importantly, the car. Chris got a completely exceptional loan for that car. He's going to be paying off like 3x the value of the car by the time he's done.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Chris thinks he'd have to pay off things that are entirely in Barb's name. So that's exempts the house and her credit cards. (Of course, then he'd need to find a new place to live.)

He's got his credit cards (upon which Barb offloaded some of her debt), which are around $6k, and most importantly, the car. Chris got a completely exceptional loan for that car. He's going to be paying off like 3x the value of the car by the time he's done.
Do you know if he takes care of the vehicle he drives around, or is he just waiting to try and sell it back to his financiers with a broken cinder block?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you know if he takes care of the vehicle he drives around, or is he just waiting to try and sell it back to his financiers with a broken cinder block?
Yeah... he probably doesn't keep up on the maintenance, based on what little we've seen.

Though selling it back isn't something he'd think about to start with. Chris lives out in the sticks and a car is pretty much necessary.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Youre saying that Chris isnt smart enough to realize he needs to pay the mortgage after Barb dies?

Reactions: Karen Riley

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
Youre saying that Chris isnt smart enough to realize he needs to pay the mortgage after Barb dies?
I'm curious about that too.

Part of me believes that Barb did take out a mortgage, in order to buy shit or upgrade the house, but even that much money would result in a lot more blingy shit or owning Salvation Army.

The other part of me thinks she used that line on Chris in order to weasel some tardbucks out of him for something. Like the bananas or teeth.

Or there's the possibility that she uses "The Mortgage" as a way to get debt money from him.

As much of jerk Chris is, Barb is a straight up cunt, and I wouldn't put anything past her in manipulating him.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I assumed he'd abandon it and get an apartment or something. Or it might get outright by her creditors. I guess it comes down to exactly how the homestead exemption works. Like, if the homestead exemption is $5k (let's say), and you owe $50k, what does that mean? Does the homestead exemption mean no one can take ever your house?

There's also the issue of Cole. Cole probably isn't petty enough to throw Chris out on the street, but it's a slight possibility.
Will will happen when Son Chu dies?
He'd be fucked.

It's a new (used) car, so it might have awhile to go. He'd be lucky if it died before Barb died, because Barb would have the knowledge and motivation to figure out how to get Chris to find a new one. I don't think Chris could do that on his own, given that he already has the existing loan, but Barb might be able to.

Like, Ruckersville is like a strip mall. Anything useful is in Charlottesville. Here's their little county public transit company. You have to schedule pickups 24 hours in advance.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I assumed he'd abandon it and get an apartment or something. Or it might get outright by her creditors. I guess it comes down to exactly how the homestead exemption works. Like, if the homestead exemption is $5k (let's say), and you owe $50k, what does that mean? Does the homestead exemption mean no one can take ever your house?

There's also the issue of Cole. Cole probably isn't petty enough to throw Chris out on the street, but it's a slight possibility.

He'd be fucked.

It's a new (used) car, so it might have awhile to go. He'd be lucky if it died before Barb died, because Barb would have the knowledge and motivation to figure out how to get Chris to find a new one. I don't think Chris could do that on his own, given that he already has the existing loan, but Barb might be able to.

Like, Ruckersville is like a strip mall. Anything useful is in Charlottesville. Here's their little county public transit company. You have to schedule pickups 24 hours in advance.
The price you pay for not living in a city with a rapid transit authority.

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
It's a new (used) car, so it might have awhile to go. He'd be lucky if it died before Barb died, because Barb would have the knowledge and motivation to figure out how to get Chris to find a new one. I don't think Chris could do that on his own, given that he already has the existing loan, but Barb might be able to..
Have they ever taken their cars to mechanics? Or is just "run it until something breaks then it's fucked"?

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That applies to other debts, but not if there's a mortgage or HELOC secured with the property. If he's unable to maintain a mortgage, he's screwed.

The $5 homestead exemption in Virginia, if it still is that, applies if ordinary unsecured creditors can execute on the property. Generally, it would mean they hold a sale and he gets the value of the homestead exemption. I'm not sure they'll have enough debt to make it worth doing that, because doing it might not even cover their legal fees and collection efforts.

jc17

kiwifarms.net
Man, it's a good thing he's fighting along side the feminists. Where would they be without such a positive influence for females everywhere?

Say, remember that time Chris tried guilt tripping a prostitute into having free sex with him, than wined to then love interest who wanted nothing to do with him that she was his best chance to love because Chris didn't want to "pay one hundred dollars for a damn hooker. "

Last edited:

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net

I always assumed he had an emotional attachment to the house. Maybe Im wrong though

Reactions: Karen Riley

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always assumed he had an emotional attachment to the house. Maybe Im wrong though
If he did have an attachment to it, survival would be more important regardless. Like if he actually can't pay for the house, he'd bail on it pretty quickly.

Though I don't think he has much of an emotional attachment to it. He's been wanting to ditch it (and Barb), for example, to go on a pussy hunt.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's autistic as fuck and it would be traumatic for him to leave it because he'd have to get used to new shit. He managed to deal with it on a temporary basis when he nearly burned it down, though.

Antiks

I'M WORKING ON IT!
kiwifarms.net
I love the fact that Chris has jumped on the Feminism bandwagon. The whole Femtard movement is nothing more than a hysterial fucking train wreck and Chan is only going to help derail that shit further. Then those deranged militant Fems will be forced to disbanden their silly menstrual crusade and go back to ironing my trousers and cooking my steak.

Then Chris will be able to start afresh and become a staunch advocate of the national tribbing movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino