[30-Jan-20] Acks The King -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
Status
Not open for further replies.

RemoveKebab

Hey guys. Hey guys. Hey hey. Hey heyyyyy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boy, I cannot WAIT to hear for the 9000th time how You Tube has fucked him, how da trollz ruined his bizness, how nothing is EVER his fault and how he has no money and his parents are almost dead and how "hot" he thinks his horse is.
Maybe he will mention how he got laid off again. It has only been one day since he mentioned it last.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Marathon prestream with facecam, a very special treat for some very exceptional individual DSP fans.

Topics that will not be addressed except to non-denial deny: WWE mobile game whaling, which chapter bankruptcy Phil will fail to be qualified for, Kat sleeping in her own room due to Phil's snoring volume, how far behind on taxes the payment plans are. You know, the actual interesting stuff.

These are at least still more revealing than your average Amber Reid latest raw honest truth videos though, so thank godbear for small favors I guess?

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Cool can't wait to see his potato face stuffed into a dumb, cheap looking cowboy hat again for the 40th time. Calling it something different doesn't make it any better; He gets asked dumb shit all the time for 50 cents.

So why hasn't he switched to a crown yet? He has an image of a shit one on his DSP Tries It header. Because when I think of a king, first thing that comes to mind is a cowboy hat, Tex.

RemoveKebab

Hey guys. Hey guys. Hey hey. Hey heyyyyy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The perma counter is gonna get a workout today
Agreed! The bans won't top the 400+ from the Jasper reveal but I'm hoping for 3 digit bans.

Thanks for adding in the LIMB counter to the stream.

Organic growth dood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None