30-May-2019 - Campaign Email: We need to talk about bad Democrats -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Last night Louisiana's governor signed another draconian, misogynistic abortion bill into law. And it was all the more appalling because he's a Democrat. Choice is not an issue that Democrats can compromise on. But some of them do, including my opponent Stephen Lynch.

Lynch ran as an anti-abortion candidate. He said that women shouldn't be allowed access to abortions on military bases. He voted for a partial birth abortion ban.

In spite of this, the DCCC supports him because they've declared that they will protect incumbents at all costs—even in safely Democratic districts like mine. They would rather support someone whose values align better with Republicans and whose views on choice harm women.

Which is why I urgently need YOUR support. The DCCC is not going to get behind me, or anyone who runs against Lynch, and they don't care if his continued time in office hurts constituents.

But you can help. I'm running a campaign powered by donors like you. I believe choice is a core Democratic value and we can't compromise on it.

Please go to SupportBrianna.com to contribute.

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

CHIP IN $5 NOW
CHIP IN $25 NOW
CHIP IN $50 NOW
CHIP IN $100 NOW
CHIP IN $500 NOW

Thank you for your support,
Brianna

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny how abortion is still legal, it just isn't legal enough for some people. Including someone who can't even conceive a child.
Nigga dont tempt fate.

You and I both know wu is just crazy enough to buy a fetus off the chinese black market, have it implanted into his large intestine, and then film himself getting an "abortion" in order to prove how progressive a woman he is

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last night Louisiana's governor signed another draconian, misogynistic abortion bill into law. And it was all the more appalling because he's a Democrat. Choice is not an issue that Democrats can compromise on. But some of them do, including my opponent Stephen Lynch.

Lynch ran as an anti-abortion candidate. He said that women shouldn't be allowed access to abortions on military bases. He voted for a partial birth abortion ban.

In spite of this, the DCCC supports him because they've declared that they will protect incumbents at all costs—even in safely Democratic districts like mine. They would rather support someone whose values align better with Republicans and whose views on choice harm women.

Which is why I urgently need YOUR support. The DCCC is not going to get behind me, or anyone who runs against Lynch, and they don't care if his continued time in office hurts constituents.

But you can help. I'm running a campaign powered by donors like you. I believe choice is a core Democratic value and we can't compromise on it.

Please go to SupportBrianna.com to contribute.

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

CHIP IN $5 NOW
CHIP IN $25 NOW
CHIP IN $50 NOW
CHIP IN $100 NOW
CHIP IN $500 NOW

Thank you for your support,
Brianna
Shit-talking the local Democratic party while running as a "progressive" Democrat doesn't sound very smart. Then again, neither is running on a platform of censorship, Apple products and abortions for all.

Wu, once again showing a complete and utter lack of knowledge about how politics in the USA works.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shit-talking the local Democratic party while running as a "progressive" Democrat doesn't sound very smart. Then again, neither is running on a platform of censorship, Apple products and abortions for all.

Wu, once again showing a complete and utter lack of knowledge about how politics in the USA works.
yup. There is no indication that anybody in the district or nationwide at the DCCC and DNC wants Lynch replaced. Until that happens Wu and anybody else trying to primary him is DOA.

We know it's a vanity campaign and he didn't do the legwork and research needed to win but this is still pretty extraordinary.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's the rub, ain't it? Ain't nobody in the DCCC is wasting time on this district.
Worse than that. Lynch actually uses his incumbency to raise money from donors and then redistributes it to other campaigns, because he has no need of the money himself. Meanwhile, every penny Wu raises is money that isn't going to be donated to a real campaign, but rather wasted on toys for a delusional manchild.

Tags
None