30-May-2019 - Campaign Email: We need to talk about bad Democrats -

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yup. There is no indication that anybody in the district or nationwide at the DCCC and DNC wants Lynch replaced
Not entirely true. The Wus actually got a somewhat favorable reception from local lefties when they first started putting out feelers. It's Massachusetts so you know there's a built-in constituency for someone to the left of Lynch.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John’s chance to unseat Lynch was the previous election. Now, progressive challengers, which Brianna Wu is faking, are going to face an uphill battle from the Clintonista Mafia in the DCCC.

• Agree
Reactions: Pocket_Sand!

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John’s chance to unseat Lynch was the previous election. Now, progressive challengers, which Brianna Wu is faking, are going to face an uphill battle from the Clintonista Mafia in the DCCC.
Say what you like about the Clintonistas, at least they keep the far left down.

HillaryThrowingAOCOutOfAHelicopter.jpg

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Isn’t it interesting how every single of Briannas awful emails/every time the ”campaign” is mentioned it always back to one thing; GIVE ME MORE MONEY.

Like jfc how Greedy can you be? Aren’t Franks wealth supporting you Wu? I’d still vote on Brianna every day over Sargon though.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
i would donate my bravebucks to support him, but he isnt good with tech so we cant do that.

Tags
None