[31 Dec 18] Exit 2018, Enter 2019 -

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[Text]

You were mostly good to me - about one-half to two-thirds of the time.

There were victories.
There were fuck-ups.
There were cease-fires.
There were insurrections.
There were more growing threats.

There was GRS Surgery, Antifa comrades, resurgent Emo/Pop Punk musical tastes (initially to get through the pre-surgery electrolysis sessions I had twice a week January to May) , an ever darkening wardrobe, a growing arsenal of weaponry, and meaningful alliances and friendships to break years of social isolation and stigma wrought by 10 years of organized cyberstalking terrorism and 5+ years of houselessness. And this year gave me a serious 'nuclear option' to deal with Kiwi Farms stalker-bros if they act on their home invasion threats against me.

May 25th (GRS Surgery) and August 4th (Antifa VS Patriot Prayer and Portland Police) were dates that forever changed me. No more downstairs dysphoria, and no more law-abiding citizen act. Antifa until I die.

But you didn't do anything/or enough about the transphobic downstairs neighbor below me (worst abusive cis dude since my father BTW), or the apathetic property management company that doesn't give a fuck until I suddenly acted in self-defense against said transphobic neighbor, or Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys and Haley Adams continuing to invade Portland every few or couple of weeks. Or my worsening unspecified Bipolar depression symptoms as fall arrived. Or my Body Dysmorphia problems - although downstairs dysphoria was dealt with.

My financial poverty also worsened under capitalism - from GRS Surgery recovery needs to out-of-control/outrageous water/sewer/trash bills, to growing self-defense needs to continue to exist in a society that hates transgender women. Institutional distrust reached an all-time high for the state and agents of capitalism.

This year also taught me to sacrifice for great outcomes. Step up and put my body on the line. Welcome death and have unstigmatized discussion around death (let's face it, some fash will try to kill me in the future if they are ideologically determined enough) .

This year was also a year of education, from insurrectionist anarchism, to nihilism, to firearms training and safety, to tactics, to rocketry, to economics, and yes - to criminality.

I give 2018 a 6/10 - higher score would have been given if something were done about the transphobic downstairs neighbor. It also sucks that Australatina is having a limited-scale civil war. But there's been no shortage of urban riots and insurrections so Australatina (as a state) is on shaky ground.

2019 will be better.
I gotta get ready for the fall of the so-called United States...
And South Africa,
And Australatina.

*blasts ADTR's Better Off This Way*
[End Text]

1.png

So David is the worst cis dude since his dad? i.e. worse than any number of cis dude who supposedly raped him?

And @Null can you please give us the "Tough Guy" prefix on this board?

Bonus content:
1.png

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Smh my head.
Yeah, half the shit he wrote on this post is clearly power fantasy/delusions. Especially when he admitted to doing something to his neighbor, which we know he didn't, just probably waddled back inside while murdering to himself. And if he acttually did something, well, Phil's not the smartest tool in the shed boasting about assaulting his disabled neighbor.

The GRS never happens, nor will I ever believe it did until he shows proof, like a whole body picture type proof. One can only hope that if it did happen, his Dr tells him that since it's so infected and septic, that they need to sew the damn thing shut. One can only hope that Phil's so called "bipolar depression" will end up with Phil either taking his life or someone doing the deed for him.

Also, haven't people been trying to kill Phil since his weeabo stage? I can remember he mentioned that Republicans were coming to kill him back when he was friends with the ogre, Corrin. And I hate to say it Phil, but you're never going to get your wish of having your shithole hovel invaded by kiwis mainly because you have nothing of value anyone wants, except for your bedroom, and that's already been forcefully liberated by toren.

The best part though is that you actually rated 2018 and gave it a score, like you somehow think 2018 will happen again so you can give it a better grade.

Speaking of civil wars, I hate to burst your bubble, but there will be no civil wars, nor another revolution, as much as you desire one. It's also funny that you mention autismland, and you're upset because your imaginary country is having a imaginary civil war, which you started. It's not real Phil, and no one gives two shits.

Also, what does South Africa have to do with any of your post? Are you trying to get someone to buy you a one way ticket so you can move there? Your new vagina sure will be lit as well Phil, with reoccurring infections because you're to lazy to take care of yourself.

I have a better new years resolution Phil

1. Man up and tell toren to gtfo

2. Stop pretending you're part of antifa, everyone knows you're the biggest pussy ever.

3. Go mix some bleach and ammonia together in your bathroom and record everything for posterity.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL, of course Isaboy thinks spastically popping off rounds without aiming at anything into the side of a pile of dirt is "firearms training". I guarantee you that Phil's AntiFa wannabe buddy who took him shooting had to do everything for Phil from loading the magazines to flipping the safety selector to fire after handing it to Phil.

And by "arsenal" what Phil Isaboy really means is "collection of cheap mall ninja junk that might impress an edgy 7th grade kid".

And what "nuclear option" does Phil think he has? I'm sure he's just trying to make us believe he has a real gun now, but we all know that's bullshit. Maybe he could tell Slingblade that the hypothetical home intruder stole his vodka and have him take the intruder out? Probably the only realistic option Phil has.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
And what "nuclear option" does Phil think he has? I'm sure he's just trying to make us believe he has a real gun now, but we all know that's bullshit. Maybe he could tell Slingblade that the hypothetical home intruder stole his vodka and have him take the intruder out? Probably the only realistic option Phil has.
His nuclear option is that stupid airsoft AK he was pitured with, you know, the one with the orange tip Phil forgot to remove/paint to make it look believable (even though it's illegal, Phil would still do it because fuck da police). I'm really hoping him visiting his mother and Dale unnanounced wasn't a lie (or he has pussied out because he know believes they're part of the farms, which they are *wink wink*) and that while Phil is gone, toren takes over the entire hovel and changes the locks, without throwing any of Phil's shit out. Either way, 2019 is going to be a very stupid and tough year for our little Spud. He's either going to end up evicted, or his neighbor will finally beat the ever living hell out of him...hopefully both.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His nuclear option is that stupid airsoft AK he was pitured with, you know, the one with the orange tip Phil forgot to remove/paint to make it look believable (even though it's illegal, Phil would still do it because fuck da police). I'm really hoping him visiting his mother and Dale unnanounced wasn't a lie (or he has pussied out because he know believes they're part of the farms, which they are *wink wink*) and that while Phil is gone, toren takes over the entire hovel and changes the locks, without throwing any of Phil's shit out. Either way, 2019 is going to be a very stupid and tough year for our little Spud. He's either going to end up evicted, or his neighbor will finally beat the ever living hell out of him...hopefully both.
I hate to burst your bubble, but Phil is the only one on the rental agreement, so there's really no way for Slingblade to kick him out. Slingblade had basically been just a long term couch crasher and has been doing so illegally IIRC. If memory serves, Phil has a special rental agreement because he's a tard on government assistance, and that agreement states he's the only one legally able to live there.

And let's say for the sake of argument that Slingblade was able to get enough of his Vodka-soaked brain cells working to be able to figure out how to change a door knob and deadbolt and lock Isaboy out. All Isaboy would have to do is go to the apartment office and tell them his guest has changed the locks. That might result in both of them getting evicted since I'm sure Phil's rental agreement states that he's only allowed to have a guest stay with him for short periods of time, but there really isn't any way for Toren to bilk Phil out of the apartment. They're stuck with each other until they either finally get evicted, or until Slingblade finally finds some other gullible mongo like Phil to mooch off of. I'm sure Slingblade is pretty upset that he hasn't found another sap to crash with, because he's been looking since shortly after he moved in with Isaboy.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What will ADF do when the US survives 2019 and goes into 2020 mostly the same as it is now?
He'll be on to a new story by April.

Most of the stuff Phil posts is garbage. This, however, is one of those rare gems that shows him morphing into one of those crazy people who walk down the street muttering to themselves. He's obsessed with weapons he doesn't have to use against enemies that don't exist. It would be a mercy for everyone if Phil could find his way into a psych ward.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino