[31 Dec 18] Exit 2018, Enter 2019 -

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
even though it's illegal, Phil would still do it because fuck da police
several people have noted this, but it isn't generally illegal to modify the appearance of a toy to appear to be a real firearm. it is a requirement for a blaze orange tip to be present for import on such toys to the US, as most states require it for sale, but the end user can do whatever he wants to it, including painting or removing the blaze orange tip.

some states (California) and some cities (Chicago) have additional special requirements like fully transparent bodies, obviously toy-like colors like neon green, and a variety of other features. San Francisco and NYC specifically forbid possession of airsoft, pellet, paintball, and similar devices entirely. but these are example of the exception, not the rule.

what i really think will happen as far as legalities with Phil is he's going to convince someone else that his toy AK or whatever is a real firearm. attempts to commit a crime with a toy firearm treat the toy as if it's the real thing, ergo if he's pointing it at people or tries to walk around with it, he'll catch a brandishing charge.
more on topic, the new year might see some minor changes in Phil's circumstances, but he never seems to actually grow as a person or advance his lot in life (savings, real property, skills, gainful employment, self sufficiency et c). other than the nonspecific changes of where he stays, what he posts, or what his interests are, he seems to have no real goals in life and is stagnating some 10+ years behind other people. he's only now gotten some form of "independent" living, for lack of a better description, a thing that most people in their early 20's achieve.

maybe next is independent transportation? will 2019 be the Year of the Bicycle?

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
several people have noted this, but it isn't generally illegal to modify the appearance of a toy to appear to be a real firearm. it is a requirement for a blaze orange tip to be present for import on such toys to the US, as most states require it for sale, but the end user can do whatever he wants to it, including painting or removing the blaze orange tip.
I guess it's general confusion as to why people think it's illegal to do that. I know my confusion of the whole airsoft orange tip thing is that if you ever watch and competitive airsoft matches on YouTube, you'll see that the players either color the tip black or remove it completely.

what i really think will happen as far as legalities with Phil is he's going to convince someone else that his toy AK or whatever is a real firearm. attempts to commit a crime with a toy firearm treat the toy as if it's the real thing, ergo if he's pointing it at people or tries to walk around with it, he'll catch a brandishing charge.
Well I mean Phil already does treat his toy guns as as real firearms, just looks at any of the pictures you see him holding one in. Phil says they're 100% real, even if the tip is orange, and he poses with them because believes it makes him look intimating as well as a tough "latinx person of color". In reality, the only thing those pictures convey is that Phil looks really fucking stupid close up, like he has fetal alcohol syndrome or something, as well as Phil undermining the topic at hand and looking stupid.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
I actually think it’s possible that he didn’t come up with this civil war idea. I reckon the Antifags he hangs out with are probably the Antifa equivalent of those people who constantly fantasise about some sort of revolution - civil war, class war, race war - because they think it’s their ticket out of their shitty lives. Phil just heard them talking about it and the concept made him bounce and squeak so hard that he damaged the floor. So he may genuinely believe this one is going to happen.
Maybe. Phil doesn't really care (or even know) too much about the politics behind his identity politics but he does latch onto things, and he seems to have a particular fondness for apocalyptic scenarios. A long time ago, he got a bunch of Kuwaiti dinar because he thought the US dollar was going to collapse. That's some straight up Alex Jones and /pol/ shit right there. The fact that Phil ate it up so readily ate it up suggests he still has some of those right wing conspiracy urges. Its entirely possible he got the idea of a second American Civil War from some other ideologue, but whatever the case, he's absolutely running with it now. I expect he'll post about it quite a bit throughout 2019.

Loving the badly drawn anime eyes, Phil, very intimidating.
Well he does have those weird mongoloid eyes in real life. Like, you can tell something is wrong with him just by looking at him. Wouldn't be surprised if he really did have fetal alcohol syndrome...

Also kind of funny that he's still into anime, but too embarrassed to tell his newfound antifa idols, because he associates it with gamergate/4chan/the alt right/us/MRAs/white tech bros/whatever bogeyman he's ranting about this week. He's never grown out of weird high school stereotypes, where everyone is compartmentalized into cliques. It's especially funny because that's less the case with youths today than it would have been when Phil was a teenager. Today things like anime are pretty mainstream. Yeah maybe not some weird hentai shit, but just about anyone in their 20s or 30s in the US would at least know of DBZ and Naruto. Even his beloved Hetalia is pretty well known, albeit more for weird obnoxious fanboys (*ahem* Phil *ahem*) than the actual show itself. Still, those antifa idiots are such ideological purists that they'd probably object to Hetalia for being "problematic" or some shit. Not gay enough, or too many white dudes or something.

Phil thinks his presumed enemies (Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys, fascists, the Feds, us) all want to kill him because he would kill them if he were in power and could get away with it. What Phil doesn't get is that A. No one cares enough about Phil to kill him, B. He isn't important enough for anyone to risk prison over to kill, and C. Most people aren't spiteful, selfish, violent tards like he is. This is a good example of how Phil hates being powerless and unimportant. He has to engage in these power/oppression fantasies to cope with his shitty life.
Phil doesn't actually lose any sleep over patriot prayer coming to murder him. Or us, or neo-Nazis, or the government, or anyone else. He knows nobody is out to get him, it's just roleplaying for him. He found out that its a good way to get attention from other troons on the internet so he keeps it up, despite diminishing returns. Ironically the only thing he's actually afraid of is dealing with black or Hispanic people in real life. That actually scares him shitless. Remember when he got stranded at the bus stop? I think that was him being genuinely afraid.

Phil definitely wasn't at the scene of the first clip, because he's scared of black people.
Truth, though he'll just threaten to call ICE and then draw a picture of some anime tranny Naruto kicking them. That'll show everyone.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That and it seems like alot of troons are drawn to antifa for whatever reason as well. The first video is a example of this. I guess they think antifa is another soapbox they can use to get asspats and attention. I just like how the troon got his ass kicked after he hit the cameraman. He's lucky that black dude stopped hitting him when he did and didn't try to knock him out.
Antifags and troons both tend to be fuckups looking for an easy solution to the shitty lives they’ve created for themselves. It’s not at all surprising that there’s heavy overlap.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
It's usually sociopaths that bank on the breakdown of law and society, as they plot out how they'll claw their way to the top of the new foodchain.

Or, in Phil's case, a septic potato thinking it'll be at the top when in reality it is the first one shot over a can of Beanee Weenee.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino