[31 Dec '18] Lukas Leaks More Mass Debating Videos - Will Chris Ever Learn? The Answers May Shock You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Earle

kiwifarms.net
My question is why do people keep "trolling" Chris, I mean since the tomgirl saga the "trolls" have brought no content that was actually funny. What is the appeal of people making Chris "Mass Debating" on camera It not funny. This isn't Classic Chris, This is Sad Old Middle Age Man Chris, to be frank, all the content died back in 2011.

Last edited:

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Somehow I don't think the Captain would have given his number to the teen troons. Either Chris gave them the number, or Lukas is just lying.

Lukas, just make an account and drop all the info and log out forever. You'll still get w/eens because you jumped into Chris's bog of eternal internet stench, but that can't be helped - even if contacting you was instant grounds for a Kiwi ban.

fiu0cm

kiwifarms.net
Already DFE when Chris' Twitter posted their phone number. This is all we really got, at least as of last week.
It really wouldn't have mattered. The troons are terribly uninteresting people. There may be some content on Lukas' active private account, but who knows. One of the other troons, Eva, has a public account with fuck all on it, and a private account. The third member, Devil or Giles, has several accounts. One is public, active, and boring. Multiple are private and inactive. Druggiedog is gone but was also private. Wxlfdxg wasn't private but no one ever cached it. SxvxnD is suspended but was also trash. It's just a bunch of really uninteresting shit.
upload_2019-1-1_22-43-30.png

The most interesting thing about these speds was their contact with Chris. That's, honestly, very depressing.

Heckler1

kiwifarms.net
My question is why do people keep "trolling" Chris, I mean since the tomgirl saga the "trolls" have brought no content that was actually funny. What is the appeal of people making Chris "Mass Debating" on camera It not funny. This isn't Classic Chris, This is Sad Old Middle Age Man Chris, to be frank, all the content died back in 2011.
Its a similar phenomenon to normalfags misusing memes and internet culture. People don't try (or lack the capacity) to understand the entire story of Chris, and instead throw themselves into his actual life and insulate themselves with other unfunny leeches, trying to get 2nd hand attention off of Chris' dubious fame. Impressively they actually manage to be even more pathetic than Chris.

• Winner
Reactions: MilkMage

Roy Earle

kiwifarms.net
Its a similar phenomenon to normalfags misusing memes and internet culture. People don't try (or lack the capacity) to understand the entire story of Chris, and instead throw themselves into his actual life and insulate themselves with other unfunny leeches, trying to get 2nd hand attention off of Chris' dubious fame. Impressively they actually manage to be even more pathetic than Chris.
I guess that makes sense but why Chris, he hasn't been relevant since 2014 during the blue arm incident.

Heckler1

kiwifarms.net
I guess that makes sense but why Chris, he hasn't been relevant since 2014 during the blue arm incident.
Chris has enough of an online footprint that people can stumble upon him.We know he isn't relevant, but to some jackass who stumbles upon him through whatever means, will look at his antics like they are some brand new thing. As long as Chris stays online, there will always be someone late to the party who doesn't realize said party ended a long time ago.

Distant Stare

Worldwide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer
kiwifarms.net
The reason there is no more funny content is that most of the previous good stuff came about from internet gal-pals. With Chris now "married" he is not falling for any more attempts. Thus there are no more lulz

Roy Earle

kiwifarms.net
The reason there is no more funny content is that most of the previous good stuff came about from internet gal-pals. With Chris now "married" he is not falling for any more attempts. Thus there are no more lulz
The Gal-Pals was only the topping to a shit sundae, no the really lulz shit was Chris being Chris. Now of current trolls won't let Chris make a fool of himself unless they part in it, for example, the teen troons.

Snuckening

kiwifarms.net
It boils down to one of this 3 options:

> Chris can't understand the concept of privacy (a common trait among autists) and can't get why leaking photos of him wearing diapers, lingerie, nude, playing with sex toys and doing stupid shit while naked is a bad thing and he should feel some shame
> At the very bottom of his heart, being humilliated is his core fetish
> Thinks some boyfriend free girl will be impressed by his sex prowess(?) and will fall immediatly to his feet
What do you mean? Chris just understands that all glamourous celebrities get sexy nudes leaked- Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Jeniffer Lawrence, Christine Chandler.

It's a sad reflection on our superficial, beauty-obsessed society that too often we see people like that as mere sex objects, not realizing that underneath this a human being with thoughts an feelings and dignity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino