[31 Dec '18] Lukas Leaks More Mass Debating Videos - Will Chris Ever Learn? The Answers May Shock You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuckening

kiwifarms.net
Chris could have just as easily remained some obscure manchild weirdo and be forgotten entirely if only he had a bit more grey matter and awareness not to respond to trolls so easily. :optimistic:
The internet's discovery of Chris was like a perfect storm of autism. People just as fucked in the head as Chris are common as piss, but most people with Chris's IQ and level of general fucked-up-ness are either too dumb, or just aren't interested in the internet, so you'll only know about them if you meet them IRL. Chris is just the online version of the Town Rctard that every shitty, low-income/gov't housing area has at least two or three of- the weirdo who all the kids fuck with for amusement, and all the other local fuck-ups will scam for their fortnightly disability check, or manipulate for free cigs, beer, their prescription drugs, etc.

The unique thing about Chris is that he has such an internet-friendly variety of spergery; his fixation with meme cartoons like MLP, Sonic, Pokemon, his goofy dress-ups, the ego that lets him think he's calling the shots to Vanessa Hudgens or the CEO of Nintendo, his amazing knack for sperging out on camera, etc. But in general, he's dealing with pretty much the same shit as any other Town Rctard (except your standard, IRL Town Rctard can't just flick a switch to cut themselves off from the drama)

Last edited:

Baby Pom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The internet's discovery of Chris was like a perfect storm of autism. People just as fucked in the head as Chris are common as piss, but most people with Chris's IQ and level of general fucked-up-ness are either too dumb, or just aren't interested in the internet, so you'll only know about them if you meet them IRL. Chris is just the online version of the Town Rctard that every shitty, low-income/gov't housing area has at least two or three of- the weirdo who all the kids fuck with for amusement, and all the other local fuck-ups will scam for their fortnightly disability check, or manipulate for free cigs, beer, their prescription drugs, etc.

The unique thing about Chris is that he has such an internet-friendly variety of spergery; his fixation with meme cartoons like MLP, Sonic, Pokemon, his goofy dress-ups, the ego that lets him think he's calling the shots to Vanessa Hudgens or the CEO of Nintendo, his amazing knack for sperging out on camera, etc. But in general, he's dealing with pretty much the same shit as any other Town Rctard (except your standard, IRL Town Rctard can't just flick a switch to cut themselves off from the drama)
Chris was only noticed because of his interests. Identical autists are all over the internet, but their interests are obscure things such as vacuum cleaners and elevators.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
I saw your Sandbox on the CWCki and wanted to get in touch with you actually. I'm assuming you have the links to Lukas and Tara's FB pages but if not, I've found them :)
Not sure what good it would do. Everything that was leaked on twitter and /cow/ by Lukas is all he has.

PS: You have autism.

• Winner
Reactions: Muscle Bra

Count Olaf

The Swedish term for beef that is roasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE PISSING ON THE FLOOR?

DID I MISS SOMETHING!?

When the fuck did he start that? WHY THE FUCK DID HE START DOING THAT!? And most importantly why am I surprised? I really shouldn't be at this point but he still somehow finds ways to do it. Fuck me. . .

Edit: And I just realized this thread is nearly a year old. My bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino