[31-Dec-2018] New Year's Eve "Podcast" - Third time's the charm

Will Kat...

• be a total no-show?

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • make a 5 second appearance before heading off to a New Year's party?

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • be coerced into a creepy New Year's kiss?

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After "Beg-A-Thon No. 2" proved to be less "festive" than he'd anticipated, the dispirited DSP disappeared for nearly a week due a "cold".

Aside from a Minecraft stream on the 26th, and a Smash Ultimate stream on the 29th (no individual thread, cuz we're idiots), Phil has been uncharacteristically absent. His use of Twitter never subsided, as we were regularly updated on his pain.

upload_2018-12-30_23-31-7.png

Also: fighting with internet strangers, cuz that never stops.

upload_2018-12-30_23-33-54.png

The promised "Podcast", the crescendo of December's triple tiered special streams, had been planned for Christmas Eve. Instead, this festive finale was moved to the next available holiday: New Year's Eve.

upload_2018-12-30_23-12-57.png

upload_2018-12-30_23-16-26.png

BatChatillon

kiwifarms.net
Ah... Would a person who is pathetic tweet this at 2am?

View attachment 626946

Edit: Self confessed average Joe schmo gamer will give his views on a block buster movie that came out 6+ months ago - MUST SEE viewing!
In before he gives the most basic statements about the movie ("it was a HUUUUGE success", "the effects are AWSUM") and maybe one or two positive things about it before he calls the audiences and fans of the MCU sheepish or some other stuff so he can show everybody how much he swims against the mainstream. There are enough people who like or dislike the movie that he can swing in any direction in his verdict without pissing everybody off.

It is also a reminder that Phil avoids the movie theater because that requires some sort of social interaction and being around other people. So he is such a huge Marvel fan that he doesn't attend the movies. Imagine him getting yelled or slapped at by some other guy for snorting during the movie.

Good thing he played MvC Infinite so there is a chance he remembers Thanos' name.

Wurstbrot

Basic Understanding Of Time
kiwifarms.net
In before he gives the most basic statements about the movie ("it was a HUUUUGE success", "the effects are AWSUM") and maybe one or two positive things about it before he calls the audiences and fans of the MCU sheepish or some other stuff so he can show everybody how much he swims against the mainstream. There are enough people who like or dislike the movie that he can swing in any direction in his verdict without pissing everybody off.
He will spoiler the movie for everyone who still hasn't seen it. Because this is DSP, this is what he does.
One reason more to not watch his Super Fantastic Extraordinary New Years Special Single Person Vlog - I mean podcast.

Pargon

Mr. Self-Destruct
kiwifarms.net
I'm so excited for the Pahdcast. With so many newly-critical eyes on Phil we're guaranteed entertainment. It's just a matter of when. If things get slow and he gets sad it's a sure bet people will call him out on delaying the big show, asking for money because he was sick, etc. And if the support shows up a lot more people are going to remember this hardcore begging season come the spring when he inevitably drops the fact that he didn't pay his taxes again.

I know the Couch Mistake suggests this isn't the case but do you ever think Phil gets tired of fucking himself?

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

Pointandlaugh

Lookin' for the good stuff
kiwifarms.net
Who will he throw under the bus in this podcast, Tut, Tevin, Curse? It will be the same non stop begging to save the house, disregarding E7's contributions. Will Kat be on stream until she has had enough? Who knows, she might appear for a while, get pissy and go to some new years eve party while darksfadil blames Tevin again for his girlfriend. Chat will be heavily moderated, he probably cry for mods to clear the trolling tonight while crying for pity bucks. He might be Bob Ross again tonight.

Pargon

Mr. Self-Destruct
kiwifarms.net
If "interaction" is low he may actually cry. I don't think he'll mean it of course but God damn if watching DSP desperately trying to squeeze out a few droplets of genuine human emotion for Twitch bits won't make my entire fucking year. I've been waiting for years for him to lower himself to that level and for it to happen on New Years Eve would be just the cheesy, 90s sitcom-esque crescendo to the 2018 Holiday Arc that we need.

Pargon

Mr. Self-Destruct
kiwifarms.net
DSP Tries: Relevant Movie Talk in a Timely Manner

Why does Phil insist on doing everything popular months after it was relevant?
Well in this case in particular I'm guessing it's because Infinity War hadn't been on a streaming service until recently. If it isn't presented to Phil in the form of media for sale in a digital marketplace, I don't think he knows it exists.

DerelictOnion

kiwifarms.net
Why does Phil insist on doing everything popular months after it was relevant?
Defense mechanism. If he does it while its popular plenty of people will get more out of it than him and this'll make him incredibly bitter and jealous. Also part of the reason he doesn't change his modus operandi - nobody can beat him at his 10 years of raw unedited uninspired legacy so he can feel good about something.

Phalanx

kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking christ that was hard I lasted 2 minutes; the part when he said "this is the first time we have had a "super team" fight except in Avengers 1 and 2" NIGGA what the fuck were you watching prior fucking Dora the explorer. For someone so varied in film he is deeply exceptional to the point I think he is autistic because he takes this fucking weird contrarian stance 95% of spergs do because the like to be different when in actuality they do it because they are ill informed and just dumb.

Fuck as a cinephile Phil is just outright rage inducing. Watch this dumb fuck call infinity war boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino