[31-Dec-2018] New Year's Eve "Podcast" - Third time's the charm

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Will Kat...

• be a total no-show?

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • make a 5 second appearance before heading off to a New Year's party?

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • be coerced into a creepy New Year's kiss?

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Continuing his Lord of the Rings analogy, Thanos's army was just a bunch of orcs.

He's now mad that movie Thanos had different motivation than comic book Thanos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
He's now mad that movie Thanos had different motivation than comic book Thanos.
Thanos is also now just apocalypse, even though apocalypse is survival of the fittest and thanos in the movie wiped out everyone at random and talks about protecting the weak

We’re also 20 years with comic books movies changing storylines and characters and he’s crying now

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it me or is he getting both Thanos' and Apocalypse's "motivations" wrong?

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Is it me or is he getting both Thanos' and Apocalypse's "motivations" wrong?
I honeslty don’t know anything about apocalypse but just based on how he’s describing it they are different and he doesn’t actually get thanos motivation

Also newsflash thanos plans doesn’t make sense and the gems could’ve just made unlimited resources, a villain has flawed logic! Wow now I’ve seen it all

BatChatillon

kiwifarms.net
He confuses Death with Lady Death, which are two different characters from two different comics.

I mean this wasn't a complex movie, but he seems to get everything about it wrong, just to show how much the movie sucks for him.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
He confuses Death with Lady Death, which are two different characters from two different comics.

I mean this wasn't a complex movie, but he seems to get everything about it wrong, just to show how much the movie sucks for him.
We all know he’s only half paying attention while he watches anything not wrestling and can’t find enjoyment out of anything.

gh0stzero

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2018-12-31_20-51-12.png

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TLDR of his stream so far:
  • bills, taxes, debt, sub, cheer, tip, patreon ("in the next 11 hours")
  • soulmaid
  • don't want to share too much personal information
  • tries to say alcohol is a depressant which lead him to getting depressed on earlier streams which is factually incorrect (depressant =/= depression)
  • sharing/over sharing/private/business and personal balance/sorry I can't share it with you
  • trolls/mentally ill people
great chat:
upload_2019-1-1_1-11-24.png

Can someone confirm that the largest single tip so far is $5.99?
I've not seen or heard anything bigger and the tally shows the same number.

So far it appears to be going even worse than the Christmas Begathon.

Its pretty much the same as any other stream with mentions of the same boring shit.
He has mentioned tips/patreon ("in the next 11 hours!") plenty but he hasn't put his begging cup straight out just yet.

gh0stzero

kiwifarms.net
This is just an extended pre-stream. He is literally just extending a pre-stream and calling it a podcast.

Don't podcasts need 2 or more people on them with similar or polar opposite opinions on things to add to a conversation?

Status
Not open for further replies.