[31-Dec-2018] New Year's Eve "Podcast" - Third time's the charm

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Will Kat...

• be a total no-show?

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • make a 5 second appearance before heading off to a New Year's party?

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • be coerced into a creepy New Year's kiss?

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But all they do is "manage" it, they don't pay any of those fees for you.

That's true, but they probably have insurance, and, more importantly, they'll have (or should have) established connections for repairs and cleanings and whatnot that will minimize costs. Most cleaning costs, at least in my experience, come out of a security deposit anyway. I'm not saying a management company makes everything perfect, but they can handle a ton of the logistical stuff for you.

Well that was a flop. Made less money than he did yesterday on his regular stream.

Still need to wait and see what happens tonight. This 2nd stream is basically an extension of the begathon.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
I hope this effects him deeply and makes him sick with worry for another week and a half.

The briefest stint when DSP was away was fabulous. Wish he took more time off personally.

gin_nose

kiwifarms.net
Things i picked up on/learned in the "podcast":

1) kat hates comparison to panda lee - Phil went out of his way to specially mention this. i got the impression what upsets kat the most is the comparison of her being terrible compared to panda lee. basically gave his trolls a giant target next time she is on stream

2) what are these positive cool things he wish he could share but cant? engagement? special plans? I think one of them is.....

3) i think he got her a cat - i know he denied it when asked on stream by a viewer but i suspect he got kat the cat lover a cat for christmas. its the easiest way to please a women who is miserable in her relationship especially when the SO is typically up to 4am drinking gin and ignoring her

4) weak lungs - phil has weak lungs. yes. phil has weak lungs. weak. lungs. i just cant....

5) 1 month no ad revenue??? wasnt it 10 days he lost ad revenue? where did 1 month come from?

6) phil got so pissed when itgjake said he wanted us to give him money to see his parents and said he couldnt be more wrong because his parents are paying. what is hilarious is that you KNOW he will beg hard core the weeks before and after the trip, not for the money to take the trip but to pay for his bills while he was away and not streaming. semantics phil.

7) Phil is still lying and claiming he hasnt talked to emerald seven behind the scenes.

8) neger psylog has caught the dsp bug again and is back!!!

James Smith

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poll: https://www.strawpoll.me/17146154
Screenshot_20181231-190724_Adblock Browser.jpg

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
5) 1 month no ad revenue??? wasnt it 10 days he lost ad revenue? where did 1 month come from?

It was around 2-3 weeks. Of course, we're also supposed to believe that Youtube is basically nothing compared to Twitch, so I'm not sure why he thought that was a great strategy.

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
Will 2019 the year where he takes responsibility? Probably not.
Responsibility? For what? He did nothing wrong!

He seemed really adamant on the part where his parents would fund their trip over there, and the fact that he made sure it was okay to discuss their health problems and all on stream?
Kinda fucking weird.

Well, on the other side most of US are adamant about him being a pathological liar. So this should not surprise anybody. Though it IS surprising that he plays the parental death card so early in the game.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
This really is the lowest Phil has ever gone. The man who beat off in front of a live audience, threatened to punch an 11 year old girl in the face, lied about his taxes last year to move Kat across the country...

Using his parents, who are only in their early 60s (and his father even works full time), saying they’re going to die soon and he needs your money for... something.

I’ve seen people fake having cancer, fake being a paraplegic, and so much other shit that would make a normy blush... And now I am witnessing yet another YouTube personality finally reaching the bottom of his manure filled barrel.

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
Seems like a good time to pull the dying parents card so he can have an excuse to go on another vacation. Be it CT or California.:thinking:

OK guys, here's what happened. Ya all know that me and Khat wanted to visit my dying parents. So, um, my parents bought me and Khat flight tickets and booked hotel rooms, so I can see them for what we all speculate maybe a last time. But guess what happened? *slaps his leg* Fucking Delta, that's what happened. These idiots sat us on a flight to LAX instead to New Haven where my dying father wanted to pick us up. Ok, here comes the, um, problem. Due to an... "issue" with Khats' identification card we are not allowed to leave California at the moment. Um. The security on airport is very adamant on this and has threatened us to call in the FBI if we would try to leave by bus or train. And I can't afford a rental car, they are very expensive here in California due to taxes and weather conditions. So, we um, have to stay here and I don't know how fucking long. This is a real nightmare. Khat and I are sleeping in a um, um, 40$ hotel in a very bad neighbourhood, prostitutes and hobos all around us. We hear gunshots all night long and sirens all day. Um, I would really appreciate if you would tip me generoulsly, so we can... I mean, Khat is crying all day and I don't know what to do. Ok. So please, if you can spare some money for me, please tip me, anything will help. *sigh* Of all times, why must my parents die now? It's so stupid, right? *sigh* Ok guys, I'll keep you posted. And please remember, any tip - even small ones - will help.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
God that shit was so boring it put me to sleep lol, came back to see he talked about his parents again, idk where to even begin with that garbage.

I guess I’ll start with him banning that idiot Jake, how dare that idiot think Dark is begging for money to see his parents, it’s just be opposite moron! His elderly, dying parents are paying the full cost of Dark and his soulmaid to visit....you really showed that troll man....

Seriously, imagine being 36 and having no shame in saying your parents are paying for a full trip across the country for you and your significant maid and not feeling embarrassed, I’d never admit that shit. Im like 10 years younger than the guy and I feel bad when my mom makes me a blanket as a random gift, and this crusty old man is practically bragging about a free trip back home.

Especially when you know he makes way more than his parents do, I wonder how they feel when he tells them he can’t afford to take even a week off from work or he’s going to lose his house. He can’t take time off, he’s got no retirement plan, and apparently no savings, at what point do you just admit you failed to raise your child properly?

I also really want to know what his future plans are for when these people kick the bucket, is he skipping out on his parents funerals? Is someone else paying for everything? Is someone else handling their house?

Also the obvious he should never have brought this up and has nothing to gain from telling this to a twitch audience outside of pity money. It’s disgusting, he does nothing but talk about keep things private now but tells people this shit I’ve never seen a streamer talk about any family memeber like this. At most you’ll get im taking a vacation to visit family or taking time off for a funeral. Nobody falls for your lies dark, your parents may pay for the trip but we all know you’re gonna be begging hard when the time comes because you’ll be making no money that week

gin_nose

kiwifarms.net
Seems like a good time to pull the dying parents card so he can have an excuse to go on another vacation. Be it CT or California.:thinking:

We will know if he is really going to CA or CT depending on if he posts photos or not. If we get zero photos of CT of him and kat we will know he went to CA on a vacation.

He probably is going to CT though, i believe he does want his parents to meet kat since he definetly wants to marry her. I wouldnt rule out her wearing an engagement ring right now that he gave her for x-mas. i am not saying for sure he proposed but i wouldnt rule it out.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
Ooookay, first, I can help out by doing an EZ mode breakdown of the 'podcast':
Prestream ( He was sick +see below + Tip Me! )

Christmas stuff ( Khet hates Christmas. Chinese fast food instead of the place he and Panda ate Christmas Eve House Special Chow mein every year. + He was sick + Tip Me!)

Review of an old movie ( Superhero movie Not realistic + He was sick + Tip Me! )

Insert 22 Nov. State of the Stream vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c2CRtKrK78 (He was sick + Tip Me!)
....then I had to leave for work...

Kat got Phil’s presents at the last minute. Phil refuses to say what he got for Kat. It takes Phil 10 minutes to shave. He also uses a fucking hammer to make mashed potatoes. Here comes the tax talk.

These were Not made with a meat tenderizer...so...they bought pre-made mashed potatoes? They do look identical >.>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgugjO4Agsz/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhDCdeKAiPE/

His logic was it was a weapon built for a king, but the asgardians are all pussys, so I guess every asgardian is as strong as an asgardian king

Now he’s crying about why thanos waited so long to go get the gems, besides the fact that it’s just a movie, it’s really easy to use a little logic and assume he waited until Odin and Asgard were dead, because that dudes supposed to be strong and the asgardian were peace keepers

Like if you want to cry about a movie that’s fine, but quit being a 36 fat faggot begging for money saying it’s bad writing while you nitpick shit to death

This is the 36 year old professional gamer who constantly complains about lack of realism in every single game he plays, so......

He also claims its in the roughest part of Connecticut and its almost impossible to find people who are willing to live there. People get shot just walking home as part of a gang initiation. His father was shot at just trying to go to the grocery store. :c
...and his mother uses showing Khet the sights, his old khando, where he hung out and liked to shop as a selling point for the trip to visit them before THEY DIE!!!!!111one

Things i picked up on/learned in the "podcast":

1) kat hates comparison to panda lee - Phil went out of his way to specially mention this. i got the impression what upsets kat the most is the comparison of her being terrible compared to panda lee. basically gave his trolls a giant target next time she is on stream

2) what are these positive cool things he wish he could share but cant? engagement? special plans? I think one of them is.....

3) i think he got her a cat - i know he denied it when asked on stream by a viewer but i suspect he got kat the cat lover a cat for christmas. its the easiest way to please a women who is miserable in her relationship especially when the SO is typically up to 4am drinking gin and ignoring her

4) weak lungs - phil has weak lungs. yes. phil has weak lungs. weak. lungs. i just cant....

6) phil got so pissed when itgjake said he wanted us to give him money to see his parents and said he couldnt be more wrong because his parents are paying. what is hilarious is that you KNOW he will beg hard core the weeks before and after the trip, not for the money to take the trip but to pay for his bills while he was away and not streaming. semantics phil.

7) Phil is still lying and claiming he hasnt talked to emerald seven behind the scenes.

8) neger psylog has caught the dsp bug again and is back!!!

It was around 2-3 weeks. Of course, we're also supposed to believe that Youtube is basically nothing compared to Twitch, so I'm not sure why he thought that was a great strategy.
Same place gout diagnosis costs $525 after being sent a bill for x-ray and blood work becomes his last trip to see a doctor cost $2k...$1.5k w/ 3 additional bills over the course of the year...forgetting the 6 additional bills sent he claimed were to him for the one visit.
$500-$1.5k-$2k- $1.5k that is also $2k
2 bills-6bills-3bills

also the stream before D$P said they did NOT exchange gift b/c no money....then shows some gifts and says he's not going to say what gifts he got her.

Heckler1

This is a good cat picture
kiwifarms.net
I like how he says "its personal and private" then proceeds to vomit information about his parents health conditions. It's like Panda Panic attack 2.0.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
He got her a ring. That's why he won't say. He remembers the trolls and the Fake engagement ring saga with Panda. Dark's terrified.
Nah, the congratulations cash would be too good for him to hide. He shoved an engagement in everyone's face for a marriage he knew would never happen, so it would be ten times as obnoxious for a wedding that might happen.

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
I’ve seen people fake having cancer, fake being a paraplegic, and so much other shit that would make a normy blush... And now I am witnessing yet another YouTube personality finally reaching the bottom of his manure filled barrel.

Based on Phil's history, this isn't the bottom. Once you think he's gone as low as he can, he always finds a way to sink lower. It's the only area in which he exceeds expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.