[31-Dec-2018] New Year's Eve "Podcast" - Third time's the charm

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Will Kat...

• be a total no-show?

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • make a 5 second appearance before heading off to a New Year's party?

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • be coerced into a creepy New Year's kiss?

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destro1986

kiwifarms.net
Now he's implying that the lack of donations on the Christmas stream helped make him sick.

He outright said the other day he was "sick from worry" because the Christmas Begathon failed.

"my debt has increased because of increasing rates and expiring promotional rates"

He just explained his most exceptional strategy of signing up for credit card after credit card while benefiting from promo rates.
Turns out he didn't read/care how long the promo rates actually lasted for.

Lovely this goes right back to my position that he's leveraged to the hilt because he uses CC's for everything, including mortgages and taxes. Paying off debts with higher interest debt is tight!

Phil is a salesman's wet dream.

This is why I think he has a Variable APR mortgage with low introductory rates that are about to balloon up on him.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
Im surprised he did not upload it to dspgaming.
His *cough* 'podcasts' go no his *cough* VLOGGING channel. Almost as if they were *cough* VLOGS!!!!!!111one*

Sorry, but his repreated incorrect use of this term irks me to no end. He says the word Podcast 7 times in the first 3 mins of his first 'podcast' vid. I know he said it more times during his prestream, but I can't find a recording of that to count the number of times he says this word.

Wurstbrot

Yikes, amateur night
kiwifarms.net
His *cough* 'podcasts' go no his *cough* VLOGGING channel. Almost as if they were *cough* VLOGS!!!!!!111one*

Sorry, but his repreated incorrect use of this term irks me to no end. He says the word Podcast 7 times in the first 3 mins of his first 'podcast' vid. I know he said it more times during his prestream, but I can't find a recording of that to count the number of times he says this word.
I don't even know what he planed to do with this "podvlog", he just repeated the most annoying occurrences we heard a million times, including shitting on Tut. If this was to be a retrospective on the year, he completely failed, I bet he had no plan, had a rough idea 5 minutes before he started and just trusted his flappy mouth to do the job. You could easily confuse this "event" with any prestream of the year. Horrible.

And no mentioning of any positive occurrences this year, besides "Ackackack Eleven Green gave me money snort". Oh, and his soulmaid but he wrapped her instantly in bad paper: She will lose this beautiful life with him if you don't pledge. Cool, I don't care.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know what he planed to do with this "podvlog"
Gaaaarrrrrgh!!!!!!111one they are not even "podvlog"s. A 'pod'anything denotes an ability to DOWNLOAD a version to listen to/ watch LATER on a device. NO ability to download a version audio/visual, NOT 'pod'anything!!!!!!111one

Sorry this particular use has my semantics hackles raised. I am, unfortunately a result of studying an over abundance of words for my SAT's and then getting hooked on learning as many words as I possibly can ever since. Ever expanding my lexicon is my addiction/'tism.

Schmeckel

If you miss it, you must be blind!
kiwifarms.net
Are his parents aging? Yep.
Do they probably have some health issues? Sure. It's more likely that they're afflicted with menial shit like arthritis, everything gives me heartburn, peeing is annoying sometimes, and/or high blood pressure.
Are they gonna up and croak tomorrow? Fuck no. If that were the case, it would be stage 4 cancer and with how unscrupulous Dave is, he'd mention the big C most definitely for them delicious pity bux.

This display is really disgusting. I'd be willing to bet that if Fred Fuchs and crew were still active, they'd probably try and reach out for confirmation and try to blow the cover off this in a big way.

Barring those exceptional individuals doing that, I would almost half expect him to come back from his "last rites" visit saying "oh, my mom blew everything WAY out of proportion ... DarkSydeDad is just grumpy and MomSydeDave just wanted to meet my horse. *goat laugh* What a complete idiot."

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
I was just watching a bit of Tevin's REEEEstream. I'm just over 13 minutes in, I have it as background noise while I'm doing other stuff, and I've STILL managed to lose count of the amount of times Dave says he's bought/done something before going to ridiculous, awkward lengths to emphasise how cheap/free it was. Every time he says or does anything, he'll take a 15-plus second siderbar where he explains how it was super cheap, it was the cheapest one he could find, and it barely cost anything you guys, seriously. He's talking about buying a loaf of fucking bread and he makes sure to point out that it was the cheapest one he could find, and he picked it up on Amazon because it was cheaper than any in the stores. Eyes darting all over the place, t-posing furiously, of course.

People say Phil never puts in any effort to improve his content, but his begging has come on leaps and bounds. And so soon after he recovered from his deathly illness, too! Bravo, Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.