3rd Annual Tommy Tooter Holiday Meltdown - Shunned By His Family and Community, He Spergs For Hours On End

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
Tom is hated and shunned by his family. So much so, that they paid him for decades to stay away. The Holiday season are a contentious time for Tom as with businesses closed, nowhere to busk and nothing to do, Tom will often sit for hours upon hours, raging at his computer, misquoting scripture, lusting after Sabrina and chain smoking joints until he passes out.

Here are a few examples of past Christmas videos:

2018 is already starting out with a hilarious bang as Tom is on Twitter and Facebook obsessing over trans bullshit.

horrifying.png

horrifying2.png

From here on through January, Tom is going to freak out and do something hilarious because he's an idiot.

:story:

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is Tom so eager to pursue being considered a female this late in his life? Getting a pair of 'tits' isn't go to prolong how long he lives and it certainly won't attract anyone to him...he's already proven that with his toxic attitude and shitty lifestyle.

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
Why is Tom so eager to pursue being considered a female this late in his life? Getting a pair of 'tits' isn't go to prolong how long he lives and it certainly won't attract anyone to him...he's already proven that with his toxic attitude and shitty lifestyle.
Tom is unwilling to accept that he's almost dead and wasted his life, so of course he still wants to be a "teenage Jewish-American nymphomaniac princess" online. He's also a sex pest and predator. I don't know if anyone caught it but he segues from talking about being feminine right into "picking up a drunk." I feel bad for the alcoholic who woke up with Tom's fingers in his ass.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"picking up a drunk." I feel bad for the alcoholic who woke up with Tom's fingers in his ass.
I doubt there's a pair of beer goggles out there strong enough to get Tommy some action. It'd have to be the pity lap for the pity lap. Bottom of the barrel literally fucking desperate. Tom's the fuck for when you want to go celibate.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Zero percent chance Tom could pick up someone that was falling down drunk. Male or female. He's the type that would end up getting his ass kicked by literally anyone that wasn't already passed out.

Like most incels, Tom has a severely toxic personality, mental illness which creates constructs to prevent him from having relationships, and drastically skewed views about how relationships actually work. Tom is completely incapable of forming normal relationships, sexual or otherwise.

Last edited:

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Tom's quality of life really shows on his body. Pot belly, manboobs, no real muscle definition, all sorts of medical issues due to advanced age and the abuse he has put his body through during past decades. Not to mention, he has this idea of intersex he's so hung up on, although I can't really fathom if it's because some form of dementia or to put up picture of some sort og tranny for gaining trust of lgbt people (younger, troubled ones for sex, everyone else for cash) - anyhow kinda predatorish behaviour. Also I'd rate him exceptionally optimistic of picking anyone up, be it in bars or crack dens. Like my boy Frank would say:
notevenwitharenteddick.jpg

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
Since the original post of this thread, Tom has uploaded over 25 videos, screaming at the Internet, screaming at police, screaming at callers and basically screaming at the Universe for being a sad, old, lonely, dying fuck.

Just wow.

Also, he has posted 42 videos since this impotent threat:

Tom is a mentally ill moron who will never learn and will sperg until he dies. lol

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Since the original post of this thread, Tom has uploaded over 25 videos, screaming at the Internet, screaming at police, screaming at callers and basically screaming at the Universe for being a sad, old, lonely, dying fuck.

Just wow.

Also, he has posted 42 videos since this impotent threat:

Tom is a mentally ill moron who will never learn and will sperg until he dies. lol
He just shot himself in the foot by voluntarily showing his workplace in the video.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 person

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
I know that I am late to the party, but since when do Jews lament being at home, alone, on Christmas?

His family may have shunned him, but Christian holidays shouldn't be triggering for him, unless they are all Jews for Jesus. Woulda, shoulda, coulda ...

If he is Jewish on his mother's line, he is a real Jew. But he obviously is a very odd one, never the less, that doesn't make holidays like Christmas and Easter more meaningful and relevant.

I can't help but feel bad for this guy. I am probably imposing reasoning on him, that just is N/A. Maybe this year, he will have something to do ....

Last edited:
What's really pathetic is you morons believe this nonsense. my family never paid me to stay away. my father was unable to speak to me for a lot of years, but he's the only one in the family who ever cut me off. we're speaking now and we had a video conference with the whole family gathered with them for their 70th birthday this morning.

you're diagnoses of my health are laughable. i have chronic upper respiratory and skin issues due to allergies that aren't much worse now than they were when i was young. the skin eruptions aren't nearly as bad as they used to be. my cardio vascular and gastrointestinal health are excellent for my age. the worst thing i have going on is a plate in my jaw that needs to come out, a leaky prostate and toe fungus.

I'm Jewish on both sides and I'm not male. Regardless of what these idiots want to believe, i'm a tr ansfeminine intersex person. My native friends call me a Two Spirit.

We celebrated the Christian holidays too. I j ust didn't have anything to do last year because my local networking got disrupted in september. i've repaired that and have parties all month to be going to, but there may not be one on Christmas. still waiting to hear from SAGA on that.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's really pathetic is you morons believe this nonsense. my family never paid me to stay away. my father was unable to speak to me for a lot of years, but he's the only one in the family who ever cut me off. we're speaking now and we had a video conference with the whole family gathered with them for their 70th birthday this morning.

you're diagnoses of my health are laughable. i have chronic upper respiratory and skin issues due to allergies that aren't much worse now than they were when i was young. the skin eruptions aren't nearly as bad as they used to be. my cardio vascular and gastrointestinal health are excellent for my age. the worst thing i have going on is a plate in my jaw that needs to come out, a leaky prostate and toe fungus.

I'm Jewish on both sides and I'm not male. Regardless of what these idiots want to believe, i'm a tr ansfeminine intersex person. My native friends call me a Two Spirit.

We celebrated the Christian holidays too. I j ust didn't have anything to do last year because my local networking got disrupted in september. i've repaired that and have parties all month to be going to, but there may not be one on Christmas. still waiting to hear from SAGA on that.
You got COPD old man, there's no point denying it.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tommy, if you’re not a male, why did your family have a bris?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have no friends, you garbage eating mongril. No one believes your lies about being some transgeneric sex goddess with both sex organs. There's nothing feminine about you except for the kike snatch that queefed you out.

You're gonna die..when you do die, no one will care.

Reactions: Stranger Neighbors

Freshly Baked Socks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If tommies dad/theyperson turned 70 today, and tommie is how old .... ???

You got COPD old man, there's no point denying it.
Maybe not to you, but my doctor says no, you ignorant, dipshit with ZERO competance in field.
If tommies dad/theyperson turned 70 today, and tommie is how old .... ???
do you know how to read, dolt? my parents 70th wedding anniversary was the 10th. both of them were 91 in may, i was 65 in november and i predict you're going to die violently before you're 25.
Tommy, if you’re not a male, why did your family have a bris?
there was no bris. they had the doctors trim off the foreskin and when i was about fifteen months old, they decided something was wrong down there and carved on it a little from above through the inguinal canal.

sex does not determine gender. that is determined by the brain and some of us are born cross wired. simple as that. hating on us because of a belief in a false fact is really pretty stupid, don't you think?

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net

I think that is neat, Jewish people celebrating Christian holidays.

But it is a bit unusual. Is there a reason for why you guys did? Philosophical, cultural, religious?

Tommy I know that you are going to get your feathers ruffled over this, but you have a very masculine voice. Voice, in the literary sense. You are very "butch." Your masculity is so ingrained, that you make your clothing look masculine.

If you were effeminate or feminine, you would likely be afraid to do half the stuff you do, such as bringing random people to your place, playing your sax on the streets, making internet vids ... Women do those things too, but not to the degree that you can.

One almost universal characteristic of women, is a sense of stranger-danger. You have much more capacity to fend for yourself, even if you were the size of a woman, because biologically you have more muscle mass, etc.

Your general approach of taking the bull by the horns, to the degree that you do, is probably what makes people think that they are dealing with a man.

What's the big deal anyway? You can be whoever you want to be, feel the way you want, expresss whatever comes to mind. Nobody cares, as long as you aren't harming anybody. But being asked to call you a cow, when we are wrangling with a bull, is challenging, at best.

Last edited:
Tags
None