4/13/2020 - Israel, The Mossad and Me - tommi low on $ and weed and is jitttery

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
He didn't pay taxes in 18 or 19, so he's not in the first rounds of checks. LOL at this idiot blowing his SS cash thinking he'd be a thousandaire by the end of the week.

He got his SS money on 4/3. He's blown it all and is overdrawn on 4/13. Dumbass has been blowing money on gravel from eBay thinking his Trump stimulus would hit on Wednesday. That's exceptional!

Tom should get a SBA PPP loan for his "business".

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He didn't pay taxes in 18 or 19, so he's not in the first rounds of checks. LOL at this idiot blowing his SS cash thinking he'd be a thousandaire by the end of the week.

He got his SS money on 4/3. He's blown it all and is overdrawn on 4/13. Dumbass has been blowing money on gravel from eBay thinking his Trump stimulus would hit on Wednesday. That's exceptional!

I feel bad for people on disability or retirement who are actually disabled or retired from long careers.

Nomad13

kiwifarms.net

The only way to make Tom a hundredaire is to give him several thousand dollars and wait a few days.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Rate me autistic all you want, Tom. You're still broke and are in the hole so deep now that $1200 from Trump won't make you a thousandaire when you get it next month.

Tags
None