Sonichu 4/16 - Chris Explains Differences Between Amy and Rosechu

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jc17

kiwifarms.net
What, you mean stuff like these...?

Protip: These don't follow any chronological order. So there.
TRS_01-89-color_zps65b4d3d3.png

TRS_01-65-color_zps12331469.png

TRS_01-60-color_zpsd89d8b7c.png

Yeah, no. Chris has it all right. He was the one that found the groundwork for Rosechu, I'm only following suit and trying to merely emulate that fire Chris brought into all our hearts that fateful day in March 2000, and continue the plight of everyone's favorite pink Zapbud.

And to bring something on-topic... I kind of wonder if Chris would have actually been walking around pride parades, trying to cop feels (or at least imagining it in his head) and outloud muttering, "Hmm...Fun! Hmm..."

Ah man, that's awesome work! Know where I can find the rest?

Blue Max

kiwifarms.net
Is Chris capable of any actual originality at all?

This is classic Chris--the more he yells and screams about something he believes to be true, the more people agree the opposite. No, Rosechu is not an original true and honest character. Drilling into secondary characteristics to justify this is no defense at all.

And while it's on my mind, these points:

-Bigger breasts
-Longer Hair
-Different Clothing

Directly apply to Tomgirl Chris as opposed to I am Not Ian Chris. Is this the reason why Rosechu is better than Amy Rose, because Chris needs to feel better about himself today compared to years ago?

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Rosechu's breasts are bigger"

-Chris, being ever the gentleman

"Rosechu is more independent than Amy; she does not have to rely on her man every time to rescue or defend her (not counting the occasional instinces)."

Funny he's says that since we never see her doing anything by herself, let alone protect herself. Even Princess Peach can take care of herself ten times better than Rosechu and that's saying a lot.

That's not true, she went shopping by herself

Chris truly is a proud, dedicated crusader of women's rights. He should speak at the UN.

PantsOfDesire

Celebrating you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bigger breasts, step in time
ne'er need a reason, ne'er need a rhyme
(fun fact: rosechu was 16 when sonichu started. and i don't remember them aging)

Didn't he retcon the ages of some chus in response to the claim that only a pedofork :oops: would draw naked images of sexually active minors?

SATC Vortex

Aspiring Comic Artist / Ironic Sonichu Enthusiast.
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he retcon the ages of some chus in response to the claim that only a pedofork :oops: would draw naked images of sexually active minors?
Yup he did. Around Rage Against The Garbage.

Listen the real thing that sets Rosechu against Amy is the Super Awesome BDSM powers that Rosechu exhibited in the last issue of Sonichu, the selfie combo in episode 17, and the most important power: her homopreventing bjs that keep Sonichu from running into Magi-chan's loving arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.