4/17/2020 - FML Suicide Alert Tonight -

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit this is a livestream.

"I am wired now, I am not Tom I am Tommy tonight".

"I have a cashflow issue but I sorted it out and now I can get weed"

lol someone just called him and told him to kill himself.

FYI he's not gonna Minecraft himself, I think one of his personalities called 911 but I can't follow this shit. He can't talk about his friends without tripping over himself fucking up their made-up pronouns.

BasedMAGAsavage

kiwifarms.net
Based James is at it again!

"he couldn't keep up" with the cockroaches?

Don't you love it when the dispatch hangs up on Tom?

Based James has been located, police don't give a shit.

Angry Shoes

Red Wire: Right Temple, Black Wire: Left Temple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit this is a livestream.

"I am wired now, I am not Tom I am Tommy tonight".

"I have a cashflow issue but I sorted it out and now I can get weed"

lol someone just called him and told him to kill himself.

FYI he's not gonna Minecraft himself, I think one of his personalities called 911 but I can't follow this shit. He can't talk about his friends without tripping over himself fucking up their made-up pronouns.
i only have one personality, but it has a male aspect. that somebody is "Based James" Parisho , who is apparently undercover and connected to the Liberty Rebellion, who has been stalking me for years.
Don't you love it when the dispatch hangs up on Tom?
you're busted you schizophrenic shit pile. there is a solid report accusing you of stalking and electronic harassment, both federal criminal statutes. you now have a shadow.
Fkn lol, he's getting pranked on air?
that's the only place i get pranked. i've been swatted three times on air. i had to call all the pizza places that deliver pizzas never to send one here that hadn't been ordered from this number.

SickNastyBastard

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's the only place i get pranked. i've been swatted three times on air. i had to call all the pizza places that deliver pizzas never to send one here that hadn't been ordered from this number.
I bet its because they know who you are. You are an islamic terrorist. You can try to hide it all you want. Boo-hoo :( Someone sends you some non-halal pizza as a gift. I'm sick of all the Islamic Mujahideen propoganda you spew bro and I bet the police are sick of it too.

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i only have one personality, but it has a male aspect. that somebody is "Based James" Parisho , who is apparently undercover and connected to the Liberty Rebellion, who has been stalking me for years.

you're busted you schizophrenic shit pile. there is a solid report accusing you of stalking and electronic harassment, both federal criminal statutes. you now have a shadow.

Why don't you change your number? Why continue to sit on one which you're constantly pestered from? Trump bux are coming aren't they? You can't set a bit aside to switch your number?

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
Who taught this sentient sack of potatoes and leather how to use a computer? Not gonna lie, kinda impressed.

Tags
None