• "oppressive and mean; employing the same censorship tactics as North Korea to continue in their efforts to kick autistics."

Money 4/19 - Offering classic shirt for starting bid of $12,000 or $20,000 Buy It Now

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Apr 19, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Chris. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. Chris is gross. Discussing his incontinence in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Don't roleplay in your posts. Don't write pretend dialog between people, such as Chris and his mother. Avoid writing monologues, they're also dumb.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Facebook post about Sonichu" is better than "new update".
  • Chris doesn't read your posts. Stop trying to directly, or indirectly, chastise Chris through your posts. He does not care about what you have to say, and these rants are boring.
  • Don't post random articles. Unless the subject matter is directly related to Chris and his history, please do not post articles with a loose affiliation.
  1. Well, they wanna start selling their shit, they've got more then enough of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    InTheSidePocket

InTheSidePocket My destiny is to be the sexiest True & Honest fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. It's possible, but unlikely. It's definitely possible they lose their house, but Chris has a tugboat that can easily pay a controlled apartment. The only way he'd get kicked out of the apartment is if he didn't pay rent, but I think even Chris is not that stupid

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  3. think of the steps leading up to it! delicious tears which we will sup on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Damndirtytroll

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. By this point, I suspect anything 'from the internet' is basically ignored by county officials there. As it should be. For the past decade 'the internet' has been trying to intrude thanks to a combo of trolls, weenery and white knights. County officials have successfully repulsed it. I suspect they have a post-it note that they show to every new dispatcher, call-taker and social worker that starts at the respective agencies. It's a flow chart:

temp.png

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Chris would understand that rent needs to be paid. However, that doesn't mean he would properly manage his finances. he would continue blowing his tugboat on useless shit and whine to the landlord for a delay/extension on the rent or beg people to pay it for him like he was begging people to pay the mortgage.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    CalmMyTits

CalmMyTits Has tentacles in her panties!

kiwifarms.net
  6. Guarantee you you're wrong, I sell on eBay as part of my business and they removed the ability for sellers to leave negative feedback a long time ago.

On another note the stakes are much higher these days. $500 for a stamp album, $1.5k for a Sonic totem and now $25k for a T-shirt. I wonder what's next. Selling SON-CHU, the original electric hedgehog transformer car for $100k?

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #586 DangDirtyTrolls, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Yes he is and we have all seen the shit he blows his money on while the bills pile up.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Honestly at this point, prank calls about the Chandler household are probably regarded as great hazing material for rookies.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Forever Sunrise

Forever Sunrise Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.

kiwifarms.net
  9. This Homeless Saga is taking wayyy too long to take place.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Kumatora

Kumatora TOGAMAYYYYY

kiwifarms.net
  10. 'Tis like a zit waiting to explode.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    Apocalypso

Apocalypso I want blood!

kiwifarms.net
  11. Ugh another 15 hours until it's sold. Im so hype to see what happens it's ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    thenakedhomeless

thenakedhomeless Boyfriend-Free Girl

kiwifarms.net
  12. You cannot blame Chris for the mortgage, that harpy Barb dips into his account to pay for her own debts and expects Chris to be damned grateful she did it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 4
    Slowinthemind

Slowinthemind Riding the rickshaw of short buses

kiwifarms.net
  13. Which one of you jews made that biggest bid for the moldy shirt?

Solves the dentist problem well, teeth are only on the way when sucking fat cocks.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Purmojemvits

Purmojemvits Убить всех хиппи

kiwifarms.net
  14. Chris failed to ship the Totem on time so I can't see him "repairing" the shirt with the money he made selling the shirt and and shipping it on time either.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Orson Welles

Orson Welles All y'all had to do was follow the Damn Trolls.

kiwifarms.net
  15. No, Chris is not responsible for that. But he is still responsible for his own shit. He has a bunch of credit card debt, for shit HE chose to buy. If Barb croaks, the mortgage will pass to him unless the bank forecloses on the house. Given that the bank forced Barb to pay instead of just foreclosing, it seems the bank has no interest in cleaning out/selling the house (not that I blame them)

It doesn't matter what his financial situation is. He WILL find a way to fuck it up because of his impulse purchases and credit card debt. His eBay selling could be lucrative, if he was actually responsible. He will find a way to convince himself that buying Legos/Skylanders/vidya/whatever is more important than paying the rent or mortgage on time. After all, he keeps delaying paying off his credit card debt, going for the minimum every month because he can not think of the future and how saving money would benefit him in the long run.

I would say that when Barb dies, Chris is screwed... but he is ALREADY screwed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    CalmMyTits

CalmMyTits Has tentacles in her panties!

kiwifarms.net
  16. So you'd buy Chris, the proceed to hold his autistic tranny tomgirl ass hostage in your basement. You'd also probably should consider giving Chris a giant hamster wheel, you know, in case Chris ever gets the urge to reenact Sonichus Edge minus the parkay. You might actually help Chris in the end, since he will more than likely end up losing weight, but you'll also end up with a ton of dirty, crapped briefs.

• Agree Agree x 2
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  17. The room will be a perfect replica of his old room. He will be forced to revert back to his 2005 ways. Kiwifarms will become a tv station broadcast all over the world, even North Korea. It will be rated J for JULAAAAAAY.

Can't wait.

• Winner Winner x 9
    Orson Welles

Orson Welles All y'all had to do was follow the Damn Trolls.

kiwifarms.net
  18. Yeah, the whole repair thing seems an open ended slacking clause so Chris can take his good ol' time with it.

There are places that can restore stuff, but I doubt he has done any sort of research.

Either that or he thinks Barb will sew it up because she's a woman and they sew things.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Well hey, they're probably worth $2000 apiece these days.
    As Vespasian said: pecunia non olet.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips

kiwifarms.net
  20. Then I probably am. I must be remembering incorrectly.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Autistic-No-Yari

Autistic-No-Yari The Spear of Legend

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Payment processor has dropped. We will be moving to a different payment collection system next month. Stay tuned.
Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.