4/2/2022 - Guntfest - Killstream KingPin - Ralph's Bowling Tournament - Gunt hosted a Bowling Tournament in Dallas, TX on April 2th.

Cucktry Roads

GUNT is a four letter word
kiwifarms.net
A thread to Discuss Ralph's bowling tournament. He started shilling it today. It will take place in some Bowling Alley in Dallas, TX. Tickets can be purchased and there are either 100 or 120 of them and cost $65 each. Ralph is just doing this to grift money from tickets before going to Wrestlemania on April 3rd.

Buy your tickets today and bring your tape measures!

Celebrity appearances:
Dick Masterson
Sam Harrison (some infowars guy)
Mersh
Royce
Tonka

Screenshot from 2022-02-08 17-56-16.png
screencapture-killstream-live-2022-02-08-17_58_16.png

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm, when's guntling number 2 due? Is it not around then? First babies are also more likely to be late. I wouldn't put it past him to arrange to be out of the state at the time he expects Meigh to be foaled.
It’s due in April, this is Ralph’s grand plan to make sure he never has to be in the same state when a poor woman gives birth to his child.

May will try to ruin it by going into labor/ faking labor.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
Lol who the fuck is going to show up to a live event hosted by Ethan Ralph? Judging by characters like Faith and Augie, the entire venue is going to look like a high school homecoming dance with Gator standing in the background awkwardly while Dick and Vito try to hit on the youngest girls with daddy issues at the event.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
Is it wrong that my first thought was "I kinda want to go (without revealing myself as an ayylog in any way)"

Fuck's sake:
  • Never been to Dallas
  • See the GUNT first-hand
  • participate in bowling
    • plus bowling tournament
  • Call Null a pedo for the lulz and to not blow my cover

How much are tickets, famalam?

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
Is it wrong that my first thought was "I kinda want to go (without revealing myself as an ayylog in any way)"

Fuck's sake:
  • Never been to Dallas
  • See the GUNT first-hand
  • participate in bowling
    • plus bowling tournament
  • Call Null a pedo for the lulz and to not blow my cover

How much are tickets, famalam?
The pricetag from what I heard was $120 and that's fucking insane.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Tonka (maybe)

WTF, are you serious?

Please let Tonks hype it up for weeks and then never show his face again. He can blame it on the coof or whatever.

Here's a poll for you: assuming this event even happens, does Ralph break 200?
Pretty sure he broke 200 pounds a long time ago.

Oh, you meant his bowling score. Well, considering he's shaped like one of the balls but only half as intelligent, and he'll probably be pretty drunk at the time too, I'd be surprised if he gets two strikes (I'll give him one for free since it's quite possible to get a strike in bowling through dumb luck).

Mike Stoklasa

v=YbsRfRmL5Kc
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, you meant his bowling score. Well, considering he's shaped like one of the balls but only half as intelligent, and he'll probably be pretty drunk at the time too, I'd be surprised if he gets two strikes (I'll give him one for free since it's quite possible to get a strike in bowling through dumb luck).
Maybe he'll use bumpers.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

jannies needed, call (901)-922-9912 to apply
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2886072
Tweet | Archive

Isn't Meigh meant to be giving birth around that time?
yeah. i thought the date was written as the 4th of february cause it’s sooner but it’s really strange he schedules it right when babymama is supposed to be giving birth. maybe the bowling event will be his milk/cigarette run he never comes back from

FFinfo

kiwifarms.net
Bowling is fun and all, but traveling to participate in a bowling tournament at $120 a ticket seems like a bit of a waste. I guess if Ralph's cultivated an audience of bowling hobbyists or something, but to go sit around unironic Ralph fans seems miserable for $120 plus travel and lodging. A bowling tournament is something you do as a larger part of a convention.