4/2/2022 - Guntfest - Killstream KingPin - Ralph's Bowling Tournament - Gunt hosted a Bowling Tournament in Dallas, TX on April 2th.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pax Dixon even tried to do a few bits on how trashy the strip mall they were at was at the event.
Oh wow, nice, it's not like anyone else would have noticed that, but you're using a venue and shitting on it at the same time. Very professional. I mean unless he was mocking it. I don't actually know Pax Dixon.

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
I don't actually know Pax Dixon.
Pat Dixon married legit lolcow Mandy Stadtmiller, a BPD sociopath whore and alcoholic whose “career” is writing about what a fuck-up she is. Her book was about how no one would marry her and getting dorky Pat Dixon to put a ring on it was her great achievement in life.

They’re divorced now.

Xarpho

plz no bully
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s IN a former thrift giant store and currently next to Big Lots. Obvious Big Lots won and Lake Lane took over the corpse of the old Thrift Giant.

Pax Dixon even tried to do a few bits on how trashy the strip mall they were at was at the event.
Google’s definition of “in” is often screwy, it’s just next to it.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Google’s definition of “in” is often screwy, it’s just next to it.
Ah, the locals discussing it in reviews/comments pages were saying it was in the old Thrift Giant store. When trying to describe where it was located they described it as the old Thrift Giant, and next to Big Lots.

Wine em Dine em 69 em

White People Pay Up
kiwifarms.net
For accuracy’s sake, Lake Lanes is in the same strip mall as Thrift Giant.
In my heart I will always think of it as the Thrifty Giant Kingpin event.

CBD8D095-BD1F-4F05-9026-ABDF4B2FC70D.png78F501F2-B504-46DF-B47A-3EBF074EFF2A.png
3670C4E0-F27A-4E95-9F42-84199741AFE6.pngF9A8F588-0CE0-4CD5-BF8A-AF5C9E4B98FD.png

Capt. Jean Luc Ritard

kiwifarms.net
Pat Dixon married legit lolcow Mandy Stadtmiller, a BPD sociopath whore and alcoholic whose “career” is writing about what a fuck-up she is. Her book was about how no one would marry her and getting dorky Pat Dixon to put a ring on it was her great achievement in life.

They’re divorced now.
He's also a shitty comic who blamed the acoustics for how hard he bombed

Butwhythough

Taker of the first napkin
kiwifarms.net
There was something that the gunt reminded me of when he was in his cowboy hat and fed shirt. It totally felt like Ethan Ralph was a car salesman and his little jig he did in the Blaze parking lot was like a used car commercial. It's been on the brain for a bit but finally I got it down.

SOUR PICKLE

kiwifarms.net
Here's more of Jesse's coverage
Jesse cackles and nearly falls out of his chair laughing at his weirdo trying to hand Mersh coleslaw. Both Mersh and Royce barely react and ignore the guy. LE EPIC TROLL JESSE!
There's also a vid of Jesse on the verge of tears because his guys aren't following orders.