4/2/2022 - Guntfest - Killstream KingPin - Ralph's Bowling Tournament - Gunt hosted a Bowling Tournament in Dallas, TX on April 2th.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
found ralph some shoes

1642273011522.png

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
So Ralph met some guy with a run down bowling alley and decided this was a chance to get away from Meigh in the final weeks of her pregnancy, when there is a very real chance she could go into labour.

Bowling is fun, but realistically this is an afternoons event which he could likely run in Richmond if planned in advance. That way he could leave to support his fiance if required.

The content is going to be awful, what a complete waste of time and so selfish to boot.
Well at least he didn't dox or almost kill the child this time

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Wrestlemania is in Dallas this year, maybe he's hoping the bowling will pay for his tickets? You can rent out a bowling alley anywhere, I don't buy he met some dude with a bowling alley in Vegas. Ralph doesn't strike me the social type to make connections with randoms. Could be wrong.
He wants to give the impression everything is comped and some coup because we bully him over spending and terrible turn outs and it's an easy way to get " at least he didn't spend much or anything on this shitshow" from less wary posters, his entire life revolves around us and the minute of our opinions and approval of his actions.

Vanquished Phoenix

"A cat after my own heart." - Mike Pence
kiwifarms.net
Wrestlemania is in Dallas this year, maybe he's hoping the bowling will pay for his tickets? You can rent out a bowling alley anywhere, I don't buy he met some dude with a bowling alley in Vegas. Ralph doesn't strike me the social type to make connections with randoms. Could be wrong.

This is definitely a huge part of it, I think the other half is so he can brag. He's already dabbing on Andy cos Ralph organized the event in a day and Andy can't organize a shopping list. He wants people to come to make him look popular but he will only interact with the popular guests - well, he might talk to the commoners if he thinks he can steal their food like he did in Knoxville.

Mr E. Grifter

YOU FIXIN' TO CATCH THESE GIFTED HOOVES WARSKI??
kiwifarms.net
What do you think, is Gator invited this time, or is he getting shafted again? My bet is on the latter.
Has Gator been shafted?

I guarantee if he continued to turn up to Ralph's holidays which are disguised as "meet ups" he would probably have been doxxed. If Ralph wanted to keep Gator away, that was inadvertently the kindest thing he ever did for Gator.

Gator does seem to be putting distance between him and Ralph, he won't break it off completely - but he is certainly not carrying the Gunt as vigorously as he had done.