4/2/2022 - Guntfest - Killstream KingPin - Ralph's Bowling Tournament - Gunt hosted a Bowling Tournament in Dallas, TX on April 2th.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
I think the other half is so he can brag. He's already dabbing on Andy cos Ralph organized the event in a day and Andy can't organize a shopping list.
Ethan Ralph is such a broke-ass wigger that he can only brag about “organizing” a round of bowling and not something that matters, like claiming his son or paying child support, because he’s too trashy and poor to do those things. Imagine thinking this shit is boast-worthy. :story:

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph is such a broke-ass wigger that he can only brag about “organizing” a round of bowling and not something that matters, like claiming his son or paying child support, because he’s too trashy and poor to do those things. Imagine thinking this shit is boast-worthy. :story:
What's funny to me is he talks a lot about his "lawyers" when he's only named The Shark like this person is going to pull off some sheeny magic and make this all will suddenly disappear so he can just do whatever the fuck he wants, in other words, taking zero responsibility for the things that actually should be important in his life right now.
I’d be shocked to see Ralph break 100. Unless he has experience I’m not aware of.
I've said this previously but Ralph is going to fuck up his hoof-wrist if he's using men's bowling balls. So expect a lot of gutterballs but the funnier part to this is if he hits pins he may flourish/dance his fat ass back to his chair when his turn is over.

Last edited:

Frog Ken

Frog
kiwifarms.net
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!
Ralph49.jpg
Twitter Archive

TICKETS 0NLY $65
Ralph's Site Archive

"The bowling event you never knew you wanted…"

Don'tAnalizeMeBro!

kiwifarms.net
What's funny to me is he talks a lot about his "lawyers" when he's only named The Shark like this person is going to pull off some sheeny magic and make this all will suddenly disappear so he can just do whatever the fuck he wants, in other words, taking zero responsibility for the things that actually should be important in his life right now.

I've said this previously but Ralph is going to fuck up his hoof-wrist if he's using men's bowling balls. So expect a lot of gutterballs but the funnier part to this is if he hits pins he may flourish/dance his fat ass back to his chair when his turn is over.
Dear God. That could out-do/perform/horrify the "God's Plan" video.

.iota.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

i'll just wait for the video of his thumb stuck in the bowling ball.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
This four team bowling tourney would be fun:

Team 1: Team Killstream

Ralph
Gator