4/2/2022 - Guntfest - Killstream KingPin - Ralph's Bowling Tournament - Gunt hosted a Bowling Tournament in Dallas, TX on April 2th.

UCantCCPMe

Chairman of Basic Thuganomics Party
kiwifarms.net
i can’t wait to see what the law of gravity does with ralph’s gunt when he tries to roll the ball. the weight will probably make him fall forward and set offf the alarm when he lands on the tracks
Artist rendition

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 95

break these cuffs

Piping Hot Breadsticks for everyone!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i can’t wait to see what the law of gravity does with ralph’s gunt when he tries to roll the ball. the weight will probably make him fall forward and set offf the alarm when he lands on the tracks
Ralph is going to granny roll it. His stubby arms and his gunt getting in the way will be hilarious.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
This four team bowling tourney would be fun:

Team 1: Team Killstream

Ralph
Gator
Randbot
Dingo

Team 2: Pedif Isle

Dick Masterson
Vito
Mr. Girl
Pantsu

Team 3: Aylawg All-Stars

Joshua Connor Moon
PPP
Mr. Vickers
Warski

Team 4: America First

Nick Fuentes
Beardson
Baked Alaska
Catboy Kami

Good point

Team 4 is now The Grifters

1. Rekieta
2. Metokur
3. Nick Fuentes
4. Keemstar
Team 5 - Cringe Gen X
1. Mersh
2. Royce
3. Enoch
4. Spencer

.iota.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet his weak ass will get a light ball with his hooves not being able to fit the holes.

i'm telling you, it's going to be ralph going from ball to ball, doing the sniff test with his thumb until he finds the fetid combination of odor and texture that makes him snort and squeal. and he'll record it all from the gunt's pov. again.

Laquisha Guntermensch

Three bucks a shart, need diapers, plz help HUAGGH
kiwifarms.net
I bet his weak ass will get a light ball with his hooves not being able to fit the holes.
I bet his drunk ass will not bowl, and he will spend his time at the bar on Twitter and lurking the Farms. He might take a picture holding a bowling ball or something, but that will be the extent of his bowling.

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
I bet his drunk ass will not bowl, and he will spend his time at the bar on Twitter and lurking the Farms. He might take a picture holding a bowling ball or something, but that will be the extent of his bowling.
Not a bad prediction. I'd say he might do one game then resort to the bar or billiards because he knows he's terrible at bowling. That's :optimistic: of course

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not a bad prediction. I'd say he might do one game then resort to the bar or billiards because he knows he's terrible at bowling. That's :optimistic: of course
I’d love to see a guy with a huge Gunt leaning over, banging it up against the table, trying to make a shot.

Ralph is 100% the guy who doesn’t call shots and when he manages to knock a ball in a random pocket struts around like a rooster. I think seeing Ralph try to shoot pool would be funnier than bowling. Fat guys bowling are a dime a dozen.

break these cuffs

Piping Hot Breadsticks for everyone!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought a common condition of probation was you couldn't leave your state or drink alcohol.
He isn't on probation. People who don't understand what a suspended sentence is just talked about how he was on it in the trial thread. Pretty sure those far more versed in Guntlore than I am have mentioned that he was on probation when the pillstream happened, so it's not like he gives a fuck about following its conditions. I could be misremembering, though.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I am have mentioned that he was on probation when the pillstream happened, so it's not like he gives a fuck about following its conditions. I could be misremembering, though.
most of the admitted or obvious drug use and crimes were doing probation honestly he might as well have not been on probation he probably could have actually filmed a gunt tape with the pos wife and hed just dismiss it and fuck off and do whatever the fuck hes doing besides his job.