4/22/2020 - Cockroaches and a blowjob - Tom shows his feminine side

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would you put both those points in the same post? “Here’s a photo of cockroaches in my house! Now I’ve got you all horned up, how about a blowie?”
This presents so many complicated issues. I think he did this because he's never had a bj in the first place, at least not from an animal or minor. Another thing, he always claims to be a woman, but the only womenz who request oral sex online are ugly black women who look and act like men. Also, if he's so dysphoric and Intersexed, then why does he want people sniffing around his gross junk.

Eh, he could try urethra sounding with the roach
The roach would be the cleanest thing in there.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
This presents so many complicated issues. I think he did this because he's never had a bj in the first place, at least not from an animal or minor. Another thing, he always claims to be a woman, but the only womenz who request oral sex online are ugly black women who look and act like men. Also, if he's so dysphoric and Intersexed, then why does he want people sniffing around his gross junk.

The roach would be the cleanest thing in there.
Never forget that Tom is an incel. He's lied about having sex before, like when he blew his rent money to go to Denver to fuck a mentally challenged transman, but didn't. He lied about it, but the evidence was pretty clear. Later he admitted to not having had sex in over 30 years.

Other than that guy he blew recently, I don't think he's actually had sex since he raped Sabrina.

You can tell how inexperienced he is by the way he talks about sex and relationships. If wager he was a virgin if I didn't believe him when he discusses raping Sabrina every time he gets in front of a camera.

DoodooForGoogol

kiwifarms.net
Why would you put both those points in the same post? “Here’s a photo of cockroaches in my house! Now I’ve got you all horned up, how about a blowie?”
Eventually, he might take it a step further and join those two words together (granted that he seems to get high on weed nowadays during the isolation).

"Here's another picture of my living room with the roaches present. Oh, it seems I found a big one. I'm gonna try and catch it. Then I'm gonna try and make it fellate me, as a way of embracing mother nature."

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eventually, he might take it a step further and join those two words together (granted that he seems to get high on weed nowadays during the isolation).

"Here's another picture of my living room with the roaches present. Oh, it seems I found a big one. I'm gonna try and catch it. Then I'm gonna try and make it fellate me, as a way of embracing mother nature."
Seems like an artschool short by Lars Von Trier.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom never takes responsibility for anything negative about his life. In his mind, the cockroaches are coming from the ceiling and are not a result of the utter filth he lives in. It can't be his fault after all. Having clutter and literal garbage covering the floor, bringing in literal garbage from the street, shitting on the floor and not cleaning it up, and having food left out in the open has nothing to do with the infestation. It's all because they come in from the ceiling.
i have photogaphic proof of them in the ceiling, coming out of the ducts and drains and that the overall sanitation of this place is not the reason for the infestation . I also have a pest control technician coming Monday.

All you have is your utterly psychotic hatred and delusions leading you to believe your speculations to be true. it's ok. i understand. it's a common symptom of the self induced mental retardation resulting from the Dunning-Krueger effect, you pathetic puke. Your opportunity to prove that what you're doing is protected by the first amendment and fair use practices is on the horizon, twenty-nothing pond scum floating on the information ocean in a polluted backwater.

convention of kiwi farmers with only their brains above water in Rotterdam harbor and a close up of the brain of a typical kiwi famer

Tommy boy, I got some advice. Fuck the crappy drugstore roach sprays. Go to Amazon or online pet supply and pick up a couple cans of industrial strength flea spray. The 20 bux a can shit like Addams or Ovitrol. It will kill any goddamn thing.

Nobody is gonna blow you. It's time for Rosy Palm and her 5 sisters.
Tommie is female. She bought a gallon of industrial strength spray months ago and used most of it up. it's why she escalated. the roaches appear resistant. I've never seen roaches strolling through DE and nesting in it like some trumptard on the beach.

someday somebody will come along wanting to get naked and swap spit. it's pretty fucking low wattage for a bunch of incels to be ridiculing a queer old humorist for trying, don't you think? at least i don't hate the whole world because i can't get laid.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
someday somebody will come along wanting to get naked and swap spit. it's pretty fucking low wattage for a bunch of incels to be ridiculing a queer old humorist for trying, don't you think? at least i don't hate the whole world because i can't get laid.
I swear Thomas, you talk about sex like a real women...your words are filled with passion, love, and feminine desire.
Lol...
Not even if you live yo be 90, which you won't. Nobody is attracted to you. Just assume your rightful place as King of The Roaches, and let them devour your living corpse.

I also have a pest control technician coming Monday.
Yeah, right. You're not going to kill the only living beings who want to be around you, filthy bastard. Are you going to offer the technician a blowie in exchange for a gum job?!

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
i have photogaphic proof of them in the ceiling, coming out of the ducts and drains and that the overall sanitation of this place is not the reason for the infestation . I also have a pest control technician coming Monday.

All you have is your utterly psychotic hatred and delusions leading you to believe your speculations to be true. it's ok. i understand. it's a common symptom of the self induced mental exceptionalism resulting from the Dunning-Krueger effect, you pathetic puke. Your opportunity to prove that what you're doing is protected by the first amendment and fair use practices is on the horizon, twenty-nothing pond scum floating on the information ocean in a polluted backwater.

convention of kiwi farmers with only their brains above water in Rotterdam harbor and a close up of the brain of a typical kiwi famer

Tommie is female. She bought a gallon of industrial strength spray months ago and used most of it up. it's why she escalated. the roaches appear resistant. I've never seen roaches strolling through DE and nesting in it like some trumptard on the beach.

I feel the Cocroaches are probaby cleaner and more healthier than you would ever be Tommy. And also I'm curious, if they give you a blowjob, is it like licking a gigantic mold infested clitoris since you are a true and honest woman after all? Stay classy my man!

Dimetrodon

Not a reptile or a mammal
kiwifarms.net

All you have is your utterly psychotic hatred and delusions leading you to believe your speculations to be true. it's ok. i understand. it's a common symptom of the self induced mental exceptionalism resulting from the Dunning-Krueger effect, you pathetic puke. Your opportunity to prove that what you're doing is protected by the first amendment and fair use practices is on the horizon, twenty-nothing pond scum floating on the information ocean in a polluted backwater.

someday somebody will come along wanting to get naked and swap spit. it's pretty fucking low wattage for a bunch of incels to be ridiculing a queer old humorist for trying, don't you think? at least i don't hate the whole world because i can't get laid
While I was scrolling down to the bottom of the thread, I wondered why someone made an overly long post with images completely irrelevant to the subject at hand. It all made sense as soon as I laid eyes on that dingy opossum avatar.

Tags
None