4/22/2020 - Cockroaches and a blowjob - Tom shows his feminine side

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
i have photogaphic proof of them in the ceiling, coming out of the ducts and drains and that the overall sanitation of this place is not the reason for the infestation . I also have a pest control technician coming Monday.

All you have is your utterly psychotic hatred and delusions leading you to believe your speculations to be true. it's ok. i understand. it's a common symptom of the self induced mental exceptionalism resulting from the Dunning-Krueger effect, you pathetic puke. Your opportunity to prove that what you're doing is protected by the first amendment and fair use practices is on the horizon, twenty-nothing pond scum floating on the information ocean in a polluted backwater.

convention of kiwi farmers with only their brains above water in Rotterdam harbor and a close up of the brain of a typical kiwi famer

Tommie is female. She bought a gallon of industrial strength spray months ago and used most of it up. it's why she escalated. the roaches appear resistant. I've never seen roaches strolling through DE and nesting in it like some trumptard on the beach.

someday somebody will come along wanting to get naked and swap spit. it's pretty fucking low wattage for a bunch of incels to be ridiculing a queer old humorist for trying, don't you think? at least i don't hate the whole world because i can't get laid.
Roaches coming from the ceiling matter little when your apartment is a trash heap. Roaches love to nest. There are things in your apartment you haven't moved since you took up residence. I'm also inclined to believe that a cadre of angry troons targeted you with a magic plague of vermin for your child rape. In your universe, that is not only plausible but believable.

Dimetrodon

Not a reptile or a mammal
kiwifarms.net
I love that his primary response is to state that "at least he's not mad because he can't get laid".

Well bro, I'm reasonably confident that everyone who's ever posted in your subforum has had more sex than you in the past year, let alone 30, so we're not mad either. What else you got?
And of course, none of us look like some sort of disguise that Pennywise would use when harassing a child that he's preparing to devour.

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
And of course, none of us look like some sort of disguise that Pennywise would use when harassing a child that he's preparing to devour.
"And we've got dumpsterfood and weed and all sorts of filth down here. And roaches too! All colors!"
"Do they shit all over the floor?"
"Oh yes Sabrina, they shit all over the floor. And when you're in here with me, I'LL SHIT MYSELF TOO!"
tommywise.PNG

Dimetrodon

kiwifarms.net
"And we've got dumpsterfood and weed and all sorts of filth down here. And roaches too! All colors!"
"Oh yes Sabrina, they shit all over the floor. And when you're in here with me, I'LL SHIT MYSELF TOO!"
View attachment 1257276
Hah, that's a lot better than me picturing the "Kersh" lady's face transforming into Tooter's while he rambles on about the nutritional value of meat left in a hot dumpster.

Consider Lizards

"In yr Spheres, touching yr Eldritch"
kiwifarms.net
"someday somebody will come along wanting to get naked and swap spit. it's pretty fucking low wattage for a bunch of incels to be ridiculing a queer old humorist for trying, don't you think? at least i don't hate the whole world because i can't get laid. "

Trying is fine, of course it is. Trying in the same breath as cockroach woes is ridiculous. Imagine someone describing a bout of ongoing Diahrrea, and then offering anal sex. It's not a great pitch, is it?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"someday somebody will come along wanting to get naked and swap spit. it's pretty fucking low wattage for a bunch of incels to be ridiculing a queer old humorist for trying, don't you think? at least i don't hate the whole world because i can't get laid. "
"Incel" coming from someone who hasn't had sex since he molested a dog and failed to rape a child doesn't carry much weight.

DickMain

The day Dick graced your village
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1257276
This picture got me thinking, none of young transitioning people are old yet. How are they going to look once they get there? Surely the hormones have got to fuck you up more and more as years go by, but does anybody know what happens yet? Have these sorts of hormonal treatments been in practice for longer than I think? And I can't imagine how much worse the years will be on the ones that get their dicks cut off.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: MadameMidlifeCrisis

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This picture got me thinking, none of young transitioning people are old yet. How are they going to look once they get there? Surely the hormones have got to fuck you up more and more as years go by, but does anybody know what happens yet? Have these sorts of hormonal treatments been in practice for longer than I think? And I can't imagine how much worse the years will be on the ones that get their dicks cut off.
I think you're a bit out of the loop. This has been going on since Germans isolated and synthesized hormones, early 20th century. It's quite ironic, troons have been sucking down titty Skittlez for almost a hundred years invented by white, male Nazis.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
I can't answer how people currently transitioning will look fifty years down the line, but I do know this: Tommy looks the way he does due to years decades of unhygienic living, drug abuse, eating literal trash, and sticking his dick in places it doesn't belong. However young trannies will look in the distant future, they'll certainly look better than Tommy as long as they don't do what he does.
Tommy isn't even transgender. He has a schizophrenic explanation as to why he is (his ovaries were surgically turned into testicles... somehow), but for the most part uses it as a shield to block criticism of his more disgusting and reprehensible acts. I don't think he has gender dysphoria; he's just a perverted old man in a dress.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
I myself wonder exactly how old they are going to get. Cross sex hormones have a way of giving people strokes and heart attacks and blood clots. Also, there's the increased troon related suicide risk. I guess we can comfort ourselves that most of these dingbats will be unable to breed.

Dimetrodon

kiwifarms.net
There's plenty of trans people that are older, it's just that most of them are not attention whores like all these trend chasing/mentally ill fake trans people. We also need to take into account that a lot of these people that call themselves trans were pretty fucking ugly even before transitioning. By contrast, Wendy Carlos, famous for the soundtrack of A Clockwork Orange, was a pretty good looking guy before transitioning; she also ended up being pretty good looking as a woman too. In all the recent pictures I've seen of her, she looks basically like any other older lady.

Tags
None