4/22/2020 - Cockroaches and a blowjob - Tom shows his feminine side

DickMain

The day Dick graced your village
kiwifarms.net
I think you're a bit out of the loop. This has been going on since Germans isolated and synthesized hormones, early 20th century. It's quite ironic, troons have been sucking down titty Skittlez for almost a hundred years invented by white, male Nazis.
Yeah, I'd figured this kind of hormone manipulation had been around for longer than I'd assumed. That is fun to know though. Seems to be the case with a lot of these bandwagon-ing showboaters, where they cling so tightly to things that should conflict with their worldview. The crossover between popculture acceptance of Lovecraft and SJW mentality comes to mind.

There's plenty of trans people that are older, it's just that most of them are not attention whores like all these trend chasing/mentally ill fake trans people. We also need to take into account that a lot of these people that call themselves trans were pretty fucking ugly even before transitioning. By contrast, Wendy Carlos, famous for the soundtrack of A Clockwork Orange, was a pretty good looking guy before transitioning; she also ended up being pretty good looking as a woman too. In all the recent pictures I've seen of her, she looks basically like any other older lady.
Just looked her up, and yeah, I'd have never thought otherwise if you hadn't told me that. On trend-chasing and people being phony, I feel like it's the same crap whenever people talk about gluten intolerance. Isn't Celiac disease pretty rare or something? It seems like these people just co-opt actual problems as their own for asspats. Isn't the idea behind transitioning that I shouldn't be able to tell? So why make such a big deal and be so open about doing it? I thought the point was to let go of this former identity that they don't relate to, and not bring up 'I'm trans!' constantly as if their former identity is still relevant. Am I going all water-brain here?

Dimetrodon

Not a reptile or a mammal
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'd figured this kind of hormone manipulation had been around for longer than I'd assumed. That is fun to know though. Seems to be the case with a lot of these bandwagon-ing showboaters, where they cling so tightly to things that should conflict with their worldview. The crossover between popculture acceptance of Lovecraft and SJW mentality comes to mind.

Just looked her up, and yeah, I'd have never thought otherwise if you hadn't told me that. On trend-chasing and people being phony, I feel like it's the same crap whenever people talk about gluten intolerance. Isn't Celiac disease pretty rare or something? It seems like these people just co-opt actual problems as their own for asspats. Isn't the idea behind transitioning that I shouldn't be able to tell? So why make such a big deal and be so open about doing it? I thought the point was to let go of this former identity that they don't relate to, and not bring up 'I'm trans!' constantly as if their former identity is still relevant. Am I going all water-brain here?
Yeah, as far as I'm aware the gluten thing is usually overblown by the same people who think they know better than a doctor when it comes to the safety of vaccines.

Albert Ball

kiwifarms.net
i have photogaphic proof of them in the ceiling, coming out of the ducts and drains and that the overall sanitation of this place is not the reason for the infestation . I also have a pest control technician coming Monday.

All you have is your utterly psychotic hatred and delusions leading you to believe your speculations to be true. it's ok. i understand. it's a common symptom of the self induced mental exceptionalism resulting from the Dunning-Krueger effect, you pathetic puke. Your opportunity to prove that what you're doing is protected by the first amendment and fair use practices is on the horizon, twenty-nothing pond scum floating on the information ocean in a polluted backwater.

convention of kiwi farmers with only their brains above water in Rotterdam harbor and a close up of the brain of a typical kiwi famer

Tommie is female. She bought a gallon of industrial strength spray months ago and used most of it up. it's why she escalated. the roaches appear resistant. I've never seen roaches strolling through DE and nesting in it like some trumptard on the beach.

someday somebody will come along wanting to get naked and swap spit. it's pretty fucking low wattage for a bunch of incels to be ridiculing a queer old humorist for trying, don't you think? at least i don't hate the whole world because i can't get laid.
Tom, does the irony of calling other people "incels" while you ask for someone to suck your slimy dick on Facebook not seem apparent to you?

I like things

I am and so shall I be
kiwifarms.net
It's like if John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy were a married gay couple and created this thing in a lab with the sole intention of setting it loose upon the rest of humanity.

I hope you live to be 120 years old and stay on the internet the entire time @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg. Thanks for the entertainment you depraved pile of irredeemable excrement.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm fairly new to Tommy lore but did he unironically say this? Cause that's hilarious.

Edit: the op of the general thread is always a good place to start.
no. i'm a trans feminine intersex male who was subjected to genital surgery as a toddler. i can't be sure, but i suspect that they "corrected" internal testicles and a blind vagina, which is a very common intersex body variation. count on this: unless i actually said it exactly the way you read it, i didn't ever say it meaning anything near what the asshole vidiot LARPed me with (i learned a new word tonight., This whole site is nothing but a giant LARP shanghai-ing innocent people, many of them queer artists, turning them into game pieces in a perverted RPG without their consent.

you all suck with your delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. I rarely see a rational discussion here about anything. At least there are some people at AMB who can hold an intelligent conversation and respect my identity. i don't introduce myself as tom or thomas. to address me with those names is just plain rude. people who persistently misgender transgender people invariably have severe psycho-sexual dysfunction of some sort. i see a whole lot of transphobia rooted in denial around here.

This forum will be a monument to that denial. It's filled with the fantasies of the followers of a doughy , demented dweeb with adderal eyes and a feeder fetish attributed to their targets. So @Null is it CWC's eating disorder or transition that turns you on the most?

1591009643835.jpeg

i'm not going to bother reading all of this drivel that is no doubt mostly projections of your own deviant fantasies on me. there have been two professional treatments and a request is in for a third because the infestation is in the walls and they come right back after they get sprayed. there are also a lot of mice. my apartment is actually extremely clean for an old hippie with a behavioral health deficiency in maintaining environmental hygiene.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no. i'm a trans feminine intersex male who was subjected to genital surgery as a toddler. i can't be sure, but i suspect that they "corrected" internal testicles and a blind vagina, which is a very common intersex body variation. count on this: unless i actually said it exactly the way you read it, i didn't ever say it meaning anything near what the asshole vidiot LARPed me with (i learned a new word tonight., This whole site is nothing but a giant LARP shanghai-ing innocent people, many of them queer artists, turning them into game pieces in a perverted RPG without their consent.

you all suck with your delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. I rarely see a rational discussion here about anything. At least there are some people at AMB who can hold an intelligent conversation and respect my identity. i don't introduce myself as tom or thomas. to address me with those names is just plain rude. people who persistently misgender transgender people invariably have severe psycho-sexual dysfunction of some sort. i see a whole lot of transphobia rooted in denial around here.

This forum will be a monument to that denial. It's filled with the fantasies of the followers of a doughy , demented dweeb with adderal eyes and a feeder fetish attributed to their targets. So @Null is it CWC's eating disorder or transition that turns you on the most?

View attachment 1339327

i'm not going to bother reading all of this drivel that is no doubt mostly projections of your own deviant fantasies on me. there have been two professional treatments and a request is in for a third because the infestation is in the walls and they come right back after they get sprayed. there are also a lot of mice. my apartment is actually extremely clean for an old hippie with a behavioral health deficiency in maintaining environmental hygiene.
Ok Tommy, go back to whining to your dad about the cockroachs and their big old egg sacks.

Tags
None