4-7-2019 Tom's Saxophone Got Stolen -

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really fucking hope it was this guy:

Tom loves to fuck with people until they flip out on his goofy ass, then he runs and cries about being a victim and shit. Tom continually tries to "out busk" other musicians from their spot by playing over someone until they move on. My money is that Tom tried to do this, got distracted and being the scaredy-cat big mouth that he is, ran too far away from where he laid his horn down and it got swiped. Even if he pawned it, both outcomes are hilarious.

Imagine threatening to kill people because you can't buy weed. This nigga is stupid.:story:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I really fucking hope it was this guy:

Tom loves to fuck with people until they flip out on his goofy ass, then he runs and cries about being a victim and shit.
Epic Busker Guy is a hero. I love how you can practically see Tommy's tiny balls shrivel up and shrink into his body as this dude approaches him after having had enough of his shit.

Tommy does this stunt a lot where he parasitically attaches himself to some actually skilled buskers and slithers around trying to suck up their leavings. But his fucked up noodling and horrible stench scare off their actual audience and they get pissed.

I like that this dude was having none of his shit.

Army Burger

Rape Count: 1
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Epic Busker Guy is a hero. I love how you can practically see Tommy's tiny balls shrivel up and shrink into his body as this dude approaches him after having had enough of his shit.

Tommy does this stunt a lot where he parasitically attaches himself to some actually skilled buskers and slithers around trying to suck up their leavings. But his fucked up noodling and horrible stench scare off their actual audience and they get pissed.

I like that this dude was having none of his shit.
We need more people like him and Parisho

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
$0 donated in almost a day, 0 comments on him being attacked and only 3 shares on his GoFundMe FB post, with one of those 3 coming from him.

Tom continually says he has vast communities supporting him and helping him out.. Well, where are they?

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
$0 donated in almost a day, 0 comments on him being attacked and only 3 shares on his GoFundMe FB post, with one of those 3 coming from him.

Tom continually says he has vast communities supporting him and helping him out.. Well, where are they?

View attachment 718545

View attachment 718546
Tom's autism prevents him from realizing he's been trolled by a soundboard for the last two months.

El Porko Fako

Mr. Cranky Pants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when AMB bought him a sax? Remember what a prick he was?

And he expects that to happen again now?
They should just fuck with him this time and send him one of those plastic children's trumpet. He seems like the kind of nutjob who make a 30 minute rant how what a catastrophe the gift was and angerly explaining the differences between the instruments.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom calls the cops constantly over internet drama but can't be bothered when someone steals his most valued possession with him standing right there. Got it.
That's because it's not missing. Tom either A.) Pawned it for weed money or B.) It's sitting in his hovel and he's begging for weed money.
Fun fact: Did you know musical instruments have serial numbers just like power tools? Any pawn shop it was sold to would be required to check the serial and the seller would get turned over to the police.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's because it's not missing. Tom either A.) Pawned it for weed money or B.) It's sitting in his hovel and he's begging for weed money.
Fun fact: Did you know musical instruments have serial numbers just like power tools? Any pawn shop it was sold to would be required to check the serial and the seller would get turned over to the police.
You’re implying that Tommy both knew where the number was and also registered it proactively.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino