4-7-2019 Tom's Saxophone Got Stolen -

praktica

kiwifarms.net
I hope the poor thief didn't try to play it, you can probably get about 5 diseases just by putting your lips to it
To whoever stole it...

You might also want to boil it first.

TPDPolice

The offical TPD account
kiwifarms.net

Spergsaplenty

Forged in the chat rooms of CD games MSN game zone
kiwifarms.net
I don’t usually follow Tommy, but hasn’t this happened to him before? How many times has he complained that his sax was stolen?
4th or 5th time though it was probably only once it got stolen, the other times he would have pawned it.

I like to imagine that jewish goblin from that trumpet fight video running up on Tommy and harassing him haha.

He must be a shitty rock salesman because I do the same thing and if you actually work at selling the minerals and find buyers you can actually make a good income, fuck he is such a failure..
1555464952276326538171.jpg

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino