4/8/2015 The Visit

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BOLDYSPICY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did that really happen? I never thought Clyde Cash tried trolling Chris IRL.
From the Ivy Q&A:
Ivy said:
Couple days later, I got a phone call pretty early in the morning from Chris. He was freaked out! The previous night a guy claiming to be Clyde (sounded nothing like him based on Chris' impression) left a voice mail saying that he wanted to KILL Chris! After calming him down, I told Chris that I highly doubted that the caller was anywhere near Chris. He was going to be okay. Chris told me that he ”was upset and... things had happened." During this call I would learn all about Chris’ bathroom troubles. He told me had gotten scared and shat himself.

In addition, his mom basically had a vendetta about doing his laundry these days, too, because of this habit of shitting himself when he was stressed or emotional. Whenever Chris would annihilate his pants to some degree he'd simply dump (teehee) his soiled garments in the laundry without taking care of them first. Each time Barb would do laundry, without fail, there’d be a very special surprise waiting for her. This sort of thing had happened since Chris was a kid but it got worse after school completed. His doctor suggested that Chris could change his diet or try exercising to help things. Chris told the doctor he wanted a pill. Since the issue wasn’t anything clinical, the Doctor told Chris that he could wear protective garments, especially since Chris couldn't feel the mess unless he moved around- long after the deed had been completed. "But that's for babies!" Chris clarified by screaming at me. The doctor corrected that they were liners; he never called them diapers. Neither did Chris- he called them “butt garments”.

Barb really wanted Chris to at least try the liners but he was determined. So, Barb stated that she would no longer do his laundry. Though, after that Liquid Clyde call, Barb offered to wash his sheets- the next day. He said he when he had woken up in the middle of the night it had been "a big one”. But, instead of racing off to tell his Mom, Chris climbed out of bed and decided to hide from Clyde by putting one big stuffed animal in the middle of the bed with a pair of sunglasses across it’s face.

Chris hid on the couch and covered himself in stuffed animals. He didn't want to sleep in his bed because of the mess he made, and because “that would be where Clyde would look for him”. If Clyde had infact broken into Chris bedroom that night it was easy to see how Chris potentially would have worked- although not in the way he intended.

timtommy

I am a damn Smoker!
kiwifarms.net
So if this is considered weening, what do we call pretending to be romantically interested in Chris so you can record hours of Chris speaking candidly to upload on the internet?

Weening is just a word for trolling you don't like. Different people use it in different contexts, not funny, stupid, just a vehicle for the troll/ween to get noticed, etc.

There isn't a hard and fast line between weening and trolling. It's pretty subjective. People have their own criteria. Some even try to have criteria that is objective as possible. But since none of those criteria are universal, the term is pretty subjective.

So if you want to call any of the classic Christorical figures "weens" noone can argue with you, except by saying that they aren't usually classified as weens by most.

Blottertrotter

Filthy no-good hippy
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad it was a positive experience. Goddamn though, you have some time and money to waste if you went to all that trouble knowing full well this was the likely result.

Also this whole debacle revealed basically nothing new about Chris, except that he now apparently lives in the basement.

This thread is pretty hilarious though, as is JSGOTI's description of Barb

Bronchitis that Lingers

a sequined trainwreck
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad it was a positive experience. Goddamn though, you have some time and money to waste if you went to all that trouble knowing full well this was the likely result.

Also this whole debacle revealed basically nothing new about Chris, except that he now apparently lives in the basement.

This thread is pretty hilarious though, as is JSGOTI's description of Barb

I think OP was in the area already? I mean, if you were close to CWCville, wouldn't you be tempted to try something similar?

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Weening is just a word for trolling you don't like. Different people use it in different contexts, not funny, stupid, just a vehicle for the troll/ween to get noticed, etc.

There isn't a hard and fast line between weening and trolling. It's pretty subjective. People have their own criteria. Some even try to have criteria that is objective as possible. But since none of those criteria are universal, the term is pretty subjective.

So if you want to call any of the classic Christorical figures "weens" noone can argue with you, except by saying that they aren't usually classified as weens by most.

Just to clarify, I agree completely. I just think people throw that word around too easily. I thought this was entertaining, but it wasn't weenish in my opinion.

RagtimeRoastBeefy

kiwifarms.net
I think this phenomenon deserves a name outside weening and trolling...it kinda is based out of morbid curiosity and just being in the area, the same reason a unnoficial cryptozoologist goes and hunts for Bigfoot every time they're in a fucking forest.

Cwctozoologist?

Also there's some wanting to separate the two cause I did essentially the same thing, although without approaching the house. That thing screams stay away.

JSGOTI

Just Some Guy On The Internet
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought he said it was a few hours out of his way. That's a fair investment of time and presumably money for gas and what not.
Im not sure that it was EXACTLY a few hours, it probably only added an hour and a half or so to my trip, but ot was not the optimal route to get to where i was going. But an hour and a half onto a 14 hour drive wasnt too outlandish.

Yawning Asperchu

"But you're better than normal...you're abnormal!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ive explored abandon prison facilities, crumbling homes, condemned mills and what i think was an old mental facility; could never confirm it. Id say 14BC is much safer than at least some of those.

I've explored abandoned mental institutions as well but at least the crazies left those places.

Seriously though, I can see an extra hour or so being worth the trip (though the odds of success were never gonna be on your side).

That Guy

kiwifarms.net
Who cares how about much money OP spent to go out of his way for a few hours and visit CWCville. Hell, I'd do the same thing if I was in the area, although I probably would avoid direct contact like knocking on their door. It's not up to us to judge the worthiness of his endeavor as long as he didn't disturb The Manchild's habitat or cause other harm.

I'm just hoping someone is there to cover the trial on May 7th......

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ive explored abandon prison facilities, crumbling homes, condemned mills and what i think was an old mental facility; could never confirm it. Id say 14BC is much safer than at least some of those.

There is pretty much no danger in what this guy did. Chris, Bob and Barb always liked to make it seem like they had the police force ready to charge at their very whim, but I wouldn't be surprised if 911 calls from them are taken with a grain of salt. Christian had his house burn down and when he called about the fire next to him the 911 people didnt even take him seriously. They seem to make sure no laws are broken first and then tell him to go fuck himself. There is nothing illegal about talking to Christian in public or knocking on his door. Christian doesn't have an indiscriminate restraining order against any and everyone he declares is a troll. You have to do something illegal to him (for example if you maced him in the face) before cops would show up. Maybe, they'd show up if you refused to leave, but I'm sure you'd have to be there awhile. That's why pretty much nothing has happened the whole time we've been trolling Chris. It's mostly just a bunch of people laughing at stuff HE does himself.

Blottertrotter

Filthy no-good hippy
kiwifarms.net
Im not sure that it was EXACTLY a few hours, it probably only added an hour and a half or so to my trip, but ot was not the optimal route to get to where i was going. But an hour and a half onto a 14 hour drive wasnt too outlandish.

Honestly, I'd probably drive an hour and a half to see all that Christory and for a remote possibility of seeing the big CWC himself. Any longer of a drive and I'd need to be certain I was gonna at least hear a stress sigh in person.

JSGOTI

Just Some Guy On The Internet
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Go to the guy's house to deliver a gift, and you're a ween.

Go through his garbage to dig out his old school homework, and you're a legend.

This forum is one of the world's strangest communities.

I guess that i should have just stolen his and barbs license plates if i wanted to be a legend. Keep a set for myself and auction the others off to the highest bidder. Lol.

People will think what they want, it was a fun experience for me, even if it did not pan out as i would have liked. Not that i expected it to, in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.