Status
Not open for further replies.

JSGOTI

Just Some Guy On The Internet
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So it's not unlikely that Barb was blasting Bob's old speakers cuz she can barely hear at this point.
I would say that she can hear quite well, I didn't have to raise my voice much at all to speak with her through the door.
And is it bad that I'm looking at making another trip down there this summer to visit my friend again, and make another pass at the Chandler household?

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would say that she can hear quite well, I didn't have to raise my voice much at all to speak with her through the door.
And is it bad that I'm looking at making another trip down there this summer to visit my friend again, and make another pass at the Chandler household?
Maybe she's just trying to drown out Christian's fucking creepy mutterings and autism related noises. Did she have music on when you visited?

JSGOTI

Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she's just trying to drown out Christian's fucking creepy mutterings and autism related noises. Did she have music on when you visited?
No music that I heard, only that uncomfortable silence that comes from knowing that someone is home, but they're not coming to the door, while you wait.

Chris-Chan Cure

Magical Tomgirl
kiwifarms.net
If he isn't incarcerated in the meantime, that's it. You're free to drop in his house anytime, but you shouldn't be too obsessive about it. I believe that your heart is in the right place, but we are fearing you might loiter around Branchland Court with a sign in an attempt to lure Chris into offering him a gift and maybe a drink :fapcup:.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, he's always playing that warped antiquated creepy music in the newer videos. I bet Barb puts that music on. There's no way Chris knows how to put a record on a turntable and not damage something.
Yeah I can see Chris ruin the records the moment he tries to plop that tonearm down!

JSGOTI

Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
with a sign in an attempt to lure Chris into offering him a gift and maybe a drink :fapcup:.

If he wants my fanta, he can have it right from the source. Now there's a memory... one that I'm not sure I could ever get out of my head. There's not enough bleach in the world.

Wizzrobe

kiwifarms.net
If he wants my fanta, he can have it right from the source. Now there's a memory... one that I'm not sure I could ever get out of my head. There's not enough bleach in the world.

Maybe the next time you are in the area, knock on the door and when Snorlax answers it, tell the old coot you rrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy need to go potty. I think some of us would like to know what the renovated house looks like on the inside! Also if Chris ISN'T in jail, you just might be able to talk to him! :) No pics though...don't wanna blow your cover obviously! ;)

Sonic Rainboom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then again, if Christian was any more polite, cordial or appreciative, people probably wouldn't want to troll him as much in the first place.

This is what fascinates me about Chris. Most people who get trolled learn from the experience, and don't fall for it more than once or twice. Chris keeps coming back for more, again and again.

Someday I wish I could meet Chris and just ask why.

Weeb Dweeb

My memes are ever so dank
kiwifarms.net

No, I mean yeah Borb chased you out but at least you're trying to give Chris something nice in life after all the shit that got handed to him.

Also question, which video was your profile gif from? I mean, it seems fucking disgusting but I saw clips of it in the CWC documentary and it seems so absurd yet I never heard/read anything about it.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, I mean yeah Borb chased you out but at least you're trying to give Chris something nice in life after all the shit that got handed to him.

Also question, which video was your profile gif from? I mean, it seems fucking disgusting but I saw clips of it in the CWC documentary and it seems so absurd yet I never heard/read anything about it.
It's THIS! (View at your own risk)

timtommy

I am a damn Smoker!
kiwifarms.net
This is what fascinates me about Chris. Most people who get trolled learn from the experience, and don't fall for it more than once or twice. Chris keeps coming back for more, again and again.

Someday I wish I could meet Chris and just ask why.

Two factors.

One, there are a lot of trolling attempts. He suspects a lot of them right off the bat and they fall flat on their face. We only see the relatively small proportion of them that get past.

Two, he wants a sweetheart really, really badly. So he falls for sweetheart trolls. He is usually pretty suspicious of them for quite a while, but if the troll is plausible enough, he figures the possibility of a sweetheart is worth the possibility of a troll. It's a calculated gamble.

It's a reasonably rational strategy, with the following fatal flaw. Suppose there was a girl who might be willing to have a cup of coffee with Chris and get to know him a little. (I'm not trying to comment on the likelihood of this, just go with the hypothetical). As soon as he starts acting suspicious and asking her to prove herself, she will walk away. He has made it so you have to be pretty dedicated to become his sweetheart. Who is going to be dedicated to becoming a sweetheart of someone they have never met? Only a troll.

Sonic Rainboom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two factors.

One, there are a lot of trolling attempts. He suspects a lot of them right off the bat and they fall flat on their face. We only see the relatively small proportion of them that get past.

Two, he wants a sweetheart really, really badly. So he falls for sweetheart trolls. He is usually pretty suspicious of them for quite a while, but if the troll is plausible enough, he figures the possibility of a sweetheart is worth the possibility of a troll. It's a calculated gamble.

It's a reasonably rational strategy, with the following fatal flaw. Suppose there was a girl who might be willing to have a cup of coffee with Chris and get to know him a little. (I'm not trying to comment on the likelihood of this, just go with the hypothetical). As soon as he starts acting suspicious and asking her to prove herself, she will walk away. He has made it so you have to be pretty dedicated to become his sweetheart. Who is going to be dedicated to becoming a sweetheart of someone they have never met? Only a troll.

I kinda get the lovequest thing. It's not necessarily an autistic behavior, but it's something I've seen people with various developmental disabilities do. They seem to have an idea that dating is something that normal people do, and try to mimic this behavior, but get it all wrong. It ends up being a sort of game, like kindergarteners playing house. Chris took it to extremes though.

Lovequest aside, Chris likes attention. Chris deliberately does stuff to get attention. Youtube videos, facebook posts, and making a scene at local retail establishments. Chris just doesn't like the type of attention this gets, and yet does this stuff again and again. This is what I don't understand about Chris. What does Chris get out of it? Is it just stimming (adrenaline rush)?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lovequest aside, Chris likes attention. Chris deliberately does stuff to get attention. Youtube videos, facebook posts, and making a scene at local retail establishments. Chris just doesn't like the type of attention this gets, and yet does this stuff again and again. This is what I don't understand about Chris. What does Chris get out of it? Is it just stimming (adrenaline rush)?
Chris made youtube videos because we told him to. He doesn't want to do that. Chris makes facebook posts for the reasons stated in his facebook posts. Chris makes a scene at retail establishments, not out of a desire for attention, but only because he's not as sneaky as he thinks he is.

Sonic Rainboom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris made youtube videos because we told him to. He doesn't want to do that. Chris makes facebook posts for the reasons stated in his facebook posts. Chris makes a scene at retail establishments, not out of a desire for attention, but only because he's not as sneaky as he thinks he is.

Chris was making dumb videos before. Trolls just prodded him for more. Chris wanted people to pay attention to the blue arms thing, before he made a scene at GameStop. Sure Chris is a dumbass, but he was looking for attention even before he did the really stupid stuff.

But all people with disabilities are not Chris.

Christian has certain traits, but you can't extrapolate what he thinks/will do based on that.

Oh, Chris is definitely unique, and doesn't really fit the typical pattern of autism. However, some of the stuff that Chris does is within what might be expected for people with developmental disabilities. This is what's so surprising about Chris. Some of his behavior does have an obvious explanation, but some of it is just bizarre.

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Not that I'm not truly thankful, but jeez why'd you ever let him stop?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris was making dumb videos before. Trolls just prodded him for more. Chris wanted people to pay attention to the blue arms thing, before he made a scene at GameStop. Sure Chris is a dumbass, but he was looking for attention even before he did the really stupid stuff.
Oh lol, clearly you don't understand how much whip we had back then.

Seriously, if I said "jump" Chris would respond with "how high?"

If I, personally, had said, Chris, "paint the floor with your shit", he would've asked me, (me, personally), what font?

Edit: I wrote this when I was drunk as shit last night. The point remains valid, but the wording is a little goofy. Also I kept emphasizing "me" because of some weird ego thing. Also I was drunk.

Last edited:

Bronchitis that Lingers

a sequined trainwreck
kiwifarms.net
Oh lol, clearly you don't understand how much whip we had back then.

Seriously, if I said "jump" Chris would respond with "how high?"

If I, personally, had said, Chris, "paint the floor with your shit", he would've asked me, (me, personally), what font?

Was it only when he was contacted by "sweethearts" that he responded so positively? Did china have to be involved at all times like cheese at the end of a maze, or were there other factors involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.