[4-Aug-2019] Mario 64 Marathon and the Pahsuhtiv Announcement - Paypigs pony up for Phil to gloat

How much will Phil charge for his PAHSITIVE reveal?

• <=$500

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • $500-$999

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • $1000-$1499

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • $1500-$1999

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • $2000+

Votes: 42 39.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PeeAndPooLover69

kiwifarms.net
37 y/o man has to rely on his parents who live across the country financial wise and who are both retired to pay for the vet in case his cat ever gets sick LOL

i wont blame his parents for doing that, they all want their son/daughter to have an easy life as much as possible, but goddamn, dave, take some fucking responsibility, lol

and im not mad at dave anymore for asking $1000 so he can tell he has a fucking cat (he's still a dumbass), it's the paypig's fault for falling for his shit

expect more positive announcements/cool things from dave that are locked behind a paywall, seeing as his cucks fall for that shit just like they fell with buying games for him and e-mailing him the code so he doesn't have to pay taxes

Mr.PiggyOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
I used to get pissed over shit like this, but honestly, this is just Phil separating the disabled from their monthly checks. Sure, he's a scum of the earth shitbag who knows exactly who his audience actually is and uses that to his advantage with manipulation, but it's not illegal.

Just give Twitch their cut, and plan for the next scam to relieve fools of their money.
This, but I still get a little pissed cause I’m in this for the grand finale and if these ♿ Keep giving him money in addition to his pigroach luck there’s a chance this shit show ends with him being financially stable and somewhat happy.....it’s the definition of a bad ending to a really good show

Mask_de_SMITH

I'm not a Monster, it's only a Mask
kiwifarms.net
At most Phil will lighten up on crying poor for a week or two before going back to the regular script of "I really need more contributions to pay my bills".
Yeah, no, I think his crying poor will double now, because now Phil can go "Gaiz, I need yur cheerz and tipz thu help muh cat, dood! I wanna be able to take care of it, I love it, it's muh soulmate" or some shit. This new pet gives Phil one more thing to use as an excuse for begging. Any and all loved ones of Phil are opportunities to beg. So watch; now that this cat is here and he's gotten money for this exceptional reveal, we aren't going to hear the end of his incessant begging.

DankSydePhil

Shout out LSB, DarkDave, Tevin, and Soma
kiwifarms.net
Phil is a poor mans Hilter, i say that in the sense of the brain washing he does to his unsuspecting fanbase. Proof to my point, after the backlash of reveling the Cat, he immediately twistes it about the trolls and detractors. Why didnt you show us the cat idk last year when you got it? Oh the trolls would of started something. They would done this and that. Then proceeds to bash us smart people like where suppose to be butthurt he made 2k. Then only his loyal ♿♿♿ join in to keep it going. Im honestly feel bad for them, i could give a rats ass Phil made 2k at the expense of losing a % of his fanbase to greed. I just wonder what makes Phil think we actually care when in reality were all watching cause its a shitshow ship slowly sinking in its own bacon grease. Just hilarious Phil sees this as a victory towards the detractors when its a lost cause we got a free ticket to watch the show. The losers where the fanbase who paid for a 2k cat reveal, well mostly blowing my dead wifes life insurance PlanetJeff, i honestly think hes deep in depression, and once he stop donating and Phil begains to act like he did towards others before him, itll be too late in another chapter of a classic sucker.

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
So to recap: Phil showed his pussy on stream tonight for $1,000 and during the pussy show & tell session lonely widower planetjeff gave Phil another $1,000. Phil is now planning on showing his pussy off on stream periodically for money and because he isn't entertaining without it.

Thus ends yet another episode of the 'Phil Burnell Debases Himself on Camera for Money' show.

I found this episode decently funny. Who else but Phil 'SkinnyFat Tits' Burnell would, during the course of letting his fans know he has a cat: tell hundreds of lies about the cat, charge a thousand dollars for the privilege of being told he has a cat, call everyone watching the announcement assholes and tell them all to fuck-off, REEE in chat doing damage control while still calling everyone idiots and dodging questions after the stream is over, and get btfo by the internet at large meming & mocking him for his lies and bizarre behavior?

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Basically one of the stories coming out of this is that DSP is allowed to lie to viewers "to protect the safety of his family", but people aren't allowed to question whether or not he's telling the truth nor question why should people believe him when he lies all the time.

Edit: Also, for all his talk about a marathon stream, this was exactly like his regular stream hours except he took a 30 minute break instead of a 2 hour break. In fact, he came back to keep playing Mario, and when he hit the first $1000 goal, he literally cancelled the rest of the gameplay for the reveal.

Last edited:

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing cats hate more than water and dogs is knowing that someone is in a room with the door closed. They'll meow until you open it, how the hell did we never hear it? Assuming Phil is telling the truth (lol) maybe it just doesn't like to hang out with dsp
My guess is the cat was closed up in another room, like the bedroom, or someplace downstairs.

Why the fuck was Phil petting the cat like he was trying to shove the poor thing into the couch? Does this exceptional individual not know how to pet an animal? Bugged gentle mechanics, d00d!
Cats are legit weird about how they like to be pet. Remember that petting for them is like being cleaned by their mamas. Some mama cats will literally wrestle their kittens to the ground to groom them. It's pretty funny.

Sorry. I'm going to take the opportunity to give Phil the benefit of the doubt regarding pet care while I can because my psyche can't handle the constant expectation that he'll fuck the poor thing up for life.

Hungrymandinner

kiwifarms.net
Phil deserves every bit that came his way last night. If he didn’t rook his paypigs someone else certainly would. It’s not as if their disability checks / trust funds would magically go toward a worthy charitable cause if Phil vanished off the internet. Sorry to go all Werner Herzog on you, but I find the entire Twitch ecosystem to be one of sadness, loneliness, and exploitation. Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't difficult, specially with the kind of audience he has. Sub goals for cat videos, fundraisers for vet bills. A cute, declawed cat gets extra eyeballs and pity points.
Also, I'll believe the "let Jasper hang out onstream!" was a one-time goal and not something he will repeatedly attempt to monetize when pigroaches fly.

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
This isn't difficult, specially with the kind of audience he has. Sub goals for cat videos, fundraisers for vet bills. A cute, declawed cat gets extra eyeballs and pity points.
He could also do a catcam that only unlocks when a streams hit $500 in donations or $2000 in a week unlocks it for a chill stream. There are tons of ways to monetize it. For $25 kitty gets a treat from you!

kebab4you

kiwifarms.net
He could also do a catcam that only unlocks when a streams hit $500 in donations or $2000 in a week unlocks it for a chill stream. There are tons of ways to monetize it. For $25 kitty gets a treat from you!
Huh, that would be a great idea for a good streamer and another type of pet. Set up a microcontroller with the chat so tips could do different things, change the camera, open/close/modify sections of its enclosure et.c

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino