Trashfire 4chan /r9k/ poster kills fembot (Brandon Andrew Clark, Bianca Michelle Devins "Oxychan") - Graphic content, not spoilered. Proceed at own risk.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the killer, Brandon Clark, is pleading guilty after initially pleading not guilty. I really dislike all this simping going on regarding this dumb whore. "Social media star" my ass.
Seriously? A fucking camwhore who sold nudes underage to blackmail people for drugs is just a plain old prostitute. And worse. She was a drug whore. Not in some incel rage sense but literally sold her body for drugs and that wasn't even the beginning of her shit life choices. She didn't deserve to die but she was headed that way whether or not she ran into this particular guy and then deliberately provoked him into a rage.

Looney Troons

i need that money i really do i need that money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would love it if, for once, the media would stop pandering to the victim of a tragedy and instead try to educate others on the scenario, and how to prevent it from happening. There’s little good to continuously paint Oxychan as a saint and she’d be better off as a cautionary tale.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
I would love it if, for once, the media would stop pandering to the victim of a tragedy and instead try to educate others on the scenario, and how to prevent it from happening. There’s little good to continuously paint Oxychan as a saint and she’d be better off as a cautionary tale.
Many people in the media set seem to want white girls to be promiscuous drug whores, given that's the kind of lifestyle they promote. Just look at the Atlantic op-ed about how nuclear families are bad and wrong, or repeated articles about polyamory, drug legalization, and how STDs are normal and not a sign of nastiness.

MadameOvary

kiwifarms.net
I've plowed thru this entire thread and learned quite a bit, so thanks to those who contributed. I'll admit, I came here because of the articles about Brandon Clark's guilty plea. I was surprised at how lacking and contradictory the news articles have been and I knew an internet dig would lead me to more info. A story like this is never as cut and dried as the media makes it seem and people are a lot more complicated as well. I try not to judge anything by its worst component. I feel that info/knowledge is more important and that there's much to be gained by developing a more complicated and nuanced picture with things like this.

So having said that, I'm still unclear on some things. What is the actual timeline of events? Some ppl say timestamps indicate Clark drove to the concert to find Devins. Others say he was her ride to and from the concert and attended it with her. I would assume the latter since he's being charged with 2nd deg murder and not 1st. Where exactly was she killed? The pic of her arm and shoulder shows a wood floor, not the inside of an SUV. Who do you think Clark was to Devins? Her sis says he was a "close family friend". How did he become close to the family? Others say he was harassing her. So which is it? There's anecdotes and convo screenshots that show she wasn't that close to him but zero anecdotes/convos about how he became a "close family friend".

Last edited:

Easterling

Exceptional Individuals are the deadliest game
kiwifarms.net
This kind of ending was probably where Oxychan was headed to if she hadn't been murdered.
Did he ever say why he killed her? We all just assumed that Bianca pulled an icarus move by getting too involved with one of her simps and that her untimely fate was just the consequence of associating with unstable people online.

Reactions: Dad

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Did he ever say why he killed her? We all just assumed that Bianca pulled an icarus move by getting too involved with one of her simps and that her untimely fate was just the consequence of associating with unstable people online.
I dunno, maybe it had something to do with repeatedly cucking him while telling him he was a piece of shit and a worm who didn't have the balls to do anything about it.

From the OP:

1581967283758.png
1581967308794.png

BLASTERRIFLE

kiwifarms.net
It’s really spooky thinking about this. I always laugh at people on 4chan almost daily as if everything is under multiple layers of irony. I always just hope people are being crude and offensive for humours sake. For the most part I think they are- but different boards have different “cultures” and people might adapt to them in extreme ways.

I guess it shouldn’t surprise me since the website is one of the most popular on earth. It’s just a shame all around.

Tags
murder thots