Trashfire 4chan /r9k/ poster kills fembot (Brandon Andrew Clark, Bianca Michelle Devins "Oxychan") - Graphic content, not spoilered. Proceed at own risk.

Hate to break it to you and everyone who agreed with your post but what the guy was doing was nothing a simp would do but a dumbass incel. If youre going to use a word actually know the meaning. You just look stupid bruvva. And yeah Id say what Bianca did was abuse
The dude continued to hang around waiting for some pussy to fall off the wagon despite this underaged crack whore telling him to his face that he was shit, meant nothing to her, and all in all should probably just go kill himself.

He was a fuckin' turbosimp, right up until he finally Had Enough Forever and chopped her fucking head off.

JDHallows

kiwifarms.net
The dude continued to hang around waiting for some pussy to fall off the wagon despite this underaged crack whore telling him to his face that he was shit, meant nothing to her, and all in all should probably just go kill himself.

He was a fuckin' turbosimp, right up until he finally Had Enough Forever and chopped her fucking head off.
Agree. She victimized a lot of other people too. She suicide baited people, harassed and abused people constantly, sent gore to younger children on twitter, etc. Both her and the simp who killed her are tards

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hate to break it to you and everyone who agreed with your post but what the guy was doing was nothing a simp would do but a dumbass incel. If youre going to use a word actually know the meaning. You just look stupid bruvva. And yeah Id say what Bianca did was abuse
I don't see any reason why he couldn't be both in theory. But from what I heard about the situation it doesn't seem like she was above selling pussy and we know that it wasn't the first time they met IRL. So I have a hard time believing he didn't smash. My understanding of the term "incel" is that it's a portmanteau of "involuntary" and "celibate".

If it was common knowledge that all it takes is a handful of Xanax to get his e-girl princess to scarf rod, do you think the first time he showed up at her house he forgot to bring his Xanax and Fentanyl patches? Nah, bro, he fucked at least once. Maybe he was too broke to fuck twice and she figured that out IDK. but if I were to extrapolate from what I know about the hard drug scene and hookers, it probably went something like that.

JDHallows

kiwifarms.net
I don't see any reason why he couldn't be both in theory. But from what I heard about the situation it doesn't seem like she was above selling pussy and we know that it wasn't the first time they met IRL. So I have a hard time believing he didn't smash. My understanding of the term "incel" is that it's a portmanteau of "involuntary" and "celibate".

If it was common knowledge that all it takes is a handful of Xanax to get his e-girl princess to scarf rod, do you think the first time he showed up at her house he forgot to bring his Xanax and Fentanyl patches? Nah, bro, he fucked at least once. Maybe he was too broke to fuck twice and she figured that out IDK. but if I were to extrapolate from what I know about the hard drug scene and hookers, it probably went something like that.
Youre actually braindead. I was referring to the person who I QUOTED AND REPLIED TO. They called someone in this thread a simp when in reality what they were doing was incel behavior. Are you fucking blind?

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Youre actually braindead. I was referring to the person who I QUOTED AND REPLIED TO. They called someone in this thread a simp when in reality what they were doing was incel behavior. Are you fucking blind?
Nope, I very clearly read both comments.
what the guy was doing was nothing a simp would do but a dumbass incel
I said why couldn't he be both a simp and an incel? They're not incongruent. You may want to touch up on your own literacy though.

JDHallows

kiwifarms.net
Nope, I very clearly read both comments.

I said why couldn't he be both a simp and an incel? They're not incongruent. You may want to touch up on your own literacy though.
lol it went completely over your head again. Youre referring to the murderer when Im talking about someone completely different. Youre trying to play it off and act as if you didnt just write a paragraph about the murderer lol

Last edited:

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol it went completely over your head again. Youre referring to the murderer when Im talking about someone completely different. Youre trying to play it off and act as if you didnt just write a paragraph about the murderer lol
I understand what you are trying to say now. Again, you may want to look at your own literacy if everyone who is replying is unable to understand what you are trying to say. I'm not the first person here to misunderstand your barely legible comment.

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Youre the only person who cant seem to understand. Im sorry my simple sentence structure is too complex
In the future I would suggest using quotes to add context when making commentary on other peoples posts. If you don't know how to do this yet, highlight the text that you want to reply to and select "reply" or alternatively use "quote" if you want to reply to more than one person. When you do this an option will appear to "Insert Quotes" on the bottom left beside the "Attach Files" button.

I'm not interested in online slap fights, if you think that you are communicating effectively I won't try to convince you otherwise. Good day sir *Tips fedora*.

• Autistic
Reactions: James Howlett

JDHallows

kiwifarms.net
In the future I would suggest using quotes to add context when making commentary on other peoples posts. If you don't know how to do this yet, highlight the text that you want to reply to and select "reply" or alternatively use "quote" if you want to reply to more than one person. When you do this an option will appear to "Insert Quotes" on the bottom left beside the "Attach Files" button.

I'm not interested in online slap fights, if you think that you are communicating effectively I won't try to convince you otherwise. Good day sir *Tips fedora*.
It can be seen that the person who I was replying to used the word “your” incorrect use, of course, I cant expect intelligence from avid KF users but, yeah. It was clear they were replying to someone in the thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding sir. I seemed to anger some of the people on this thread because theyre all obsessing with their little reactions

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
It can be seen that the person who I was replying to used the word “your” incorrect use, of course, I cant expect intelligence from avid KF users but, yeah. It was clear they were replying to someone in the thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding sir. I seemed to anger some of the people on this thread because theyre all obsessing with their little reactions
calm down

Satin Tears

kiwifarms.net
You're basing that off of what? That was debunked fairly early on, unless new info has come to light?
multiple news articles have come out, the video was confirmed in his last trial, heres a description:
As part of his plea deal, Clark spoke in court about the footage of Bianca’s murder. In the footage, as described by Lt. Coromato, Bianca is seen sleeping in the backseat of Clark’s car when Clark wakes her up to have a discussion about an incident he had witnessed earlier, in which he saw Bianca kissing another boy at a Nicole Dollanganger concert in Queens, New York. Bianca apologizes, but reminds Clark that they are not monogamous, and “basically makes it clear they’re not together,” Coromato says. Devins confirmed this with Rolling Stone, saying that she had had multiple conversations with Bianca about the nature of her relationship with Clark. “She knew he wanted more but Bianca just thought he was OK with being friends, and he never seemed to make a big deal about it,” Devins says. “He was very, very good at masking who he really was.”

Clark, however, responds that her answer is not good enough, and is then seen striking her, prompting Bianca to threaten to get out of the car and walk home if Clark does not bring her home. At this point, Clark attacks her with a knife he had retrieved from his trunk and was hiding by the seat. “I was told [that] he really caught her off guard,” says Devins, who has not seen the video but heard of its contents early on in the investigation. “She had no clue what was coming. She had no time to fight or defend herself, with no warning.” Clark then proceeded to videotape Bianca taking her last breaths before taking photos of her body and posting them to social media.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
multiple news articles have come out, the video was confirmed in his last trial, heres a description:
If they'd sought it, the advance planning would have probably made him eligible for the death penalty. He had the knife ready and had hidden it so it would be available for the murder. I assume he's just getting the 25 to life New York State has, as per the agreement.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
If they'd sought it, the advance planning would have probably made him eligible for the death penalty. He had the knife ready and had hidden it so it would be available for the murder. I assume he's just getting the 25 to life New York State has, as per the agreement.
It's honestly weird that they didn't seek it, or haven't been tastelessly making as much of a media stir as possible out of this since the initial reporting of the murder/arrest. It has all the ingredients they'd usually love, and most importantly of all, a murder victim that's young, hip and pretty.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net

Can't pursue the death penalty if the state doesn't have it.;)

Tags
murder thots