Trashfire 4chan /r9k/ poster kills fembot (Brandon Andrew Clark, Bianca Michelle Devins "Oxychan") - Graphic content, not spoilered. Proceed at own risk.

Cyn7kaL

Based schizophrenic
kiwifarms.net
Sheep Village? It's still there. You can join by looking it up. By the way, I assume you mean Ciara Horan by "another girl." She died this past week by heroin overdose.
Has anyone actually legitimately confirmed this? No one's actually found a legit death notice and people in Sheep say she's done this all the time.

karz

"Somebody's Listening" - Project P-415
kiwifarms.net
It was never legit confirmed by Ciara's dad. She's very likely still whoring around for drugs somewhere.
The mere fact that the Discord (Sheep Village) is still active is horrifying in itself.
I don't want to touch that place with a 10-meter long pole, even if it meant getting it shut down and everyone in there being arrested.

DickMain

The day Dick graced your village
kiwifarms.net
The mere fact that the Discord (Sheep Village) is still active is horrifying in itself.
I don't want to touch that place with a 10-meter long pole, even if it meant getting it shut down and everyone in there being arrested.
Is there a thread on that place here? I'd like to read up if I'm able.

DickMain

The day Dick graced your village
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of info in this thread but I think this is the only place.
I'll try and find it through the search feature then, thanks. Is it something degenerate enough to warrant its own community watch or something?

Edit: Ahh okay, I'm finding some scant posts about it here and there.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
I'll try and find it through the search feature then, thanks. Is it something degenerate enough to warrant its own community watch or something?

It's all really scattered and I don't think anyone here ever got into the discord to really collect anything. It might be interesting just to have everything compiled for posterity and put into the OP by a moderator.

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
It was never legit confirmed by Ciara's dad. She's very likely still whoring around for drugs somewhere.
Why exactly should her Dad confirm anything to some internet weirdos?
Also the memorial card which is floating around seems pretty legit to me, but otoh, I don't really give a fuck about some junkie from Garnet Valley, PA.
1581820926727-1.jpg

karz

"Somebody's Listening" - Project P-415
kiwifarms.net

I've stuck the Disboard invite into a spoiler so no-one accidentally clicks on it.
It seems to have expired. I don't know if they have a vetting process...

...However, there is a user link: Contact Severance#0748 for a direct invite.
Be wary: I believe Severance is Michael Gabrielle Sosa, who is so infamous as an e-pedo and blackmailer, he's got his own ED page.

Here's the invite:

edit: Severance is not Sosa - Sosa was kicked out of Sheep Village for being too much of a pedo.
But that begs the question, who remains?

Last edited:

aveira

kiwifarms.net
does anyone have more information on oipu, the guy who was apparently kissing bianca prior to her murder?

Papafrankufan

kiwifarms.net
does anyone have more information on oipu, the guy who was apparently kissing bianca prior to her murder?
Here's his YouTube channel
Edit:
Here's some 4chan archives about him

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Brendon asked to recant his Guilty plea yesterday, probably gonna result in this going to court after all.
Maybe, maybe not. You generally can't just withdraw a guilty plea. If he did, though, they'd also bring back some prison contraband case that he somehow got charged with while in custody.

He needs some kind of reason to withdraw the plea. I'm not sure why he hadn't already been sentenced since back in February, they said it was scheduled for April.

Alrakkan

I have a penis of substantial size
kiwifarms.net
Maybe, maybe not. You generally can't just withdraw a guilty plea. If he did, though, they'd also bring back some prison contraband case that he somehow got charged with while in custody.

He needs some kind of reason to withdraw the plea. I'm not sure why he hadn't already been sentenced since back in February, they said it was scheduled for April.
It'll be great if this hits TV, while the riots and covid are still hot news. Just chaos all round, it'll be fantastic. I'm not even joking.

Tags
murder thots