4chan - the internet hate machine

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
On the subject of soyjacks delenda est and why they are so very obnoxious now, I present the following screengrabbed thread. Source: https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/8069241#p8070347 Scroll down for the dumb.(Relatively speaking I mean, /pol/ bait threads are stupid shit in general, but soyjacks don't help.)

This is the first time I uploaded something here, so let me know if there are any issues.

Screenshot_2020-02-11  his - Why does Hitler trigger you - History Humanities - 4chan.png

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
On the subject of soyjacks delenda est and why they are so very obnoxious now, I present the following screengrabbed thread. Source: https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/8069241#p8070347 Scroll down for the dumb.(Relatively speaking I mean, /pol/ bait threads are stupid shit in general, but soyjacks don't help.)
Holy shit, that was actually a pretty good thread as /his/ goes until some faggot shows up with a folder of autism.

{o}P II

kiwifarms.net

This is the first time I uploaded something here, so let me know if there are any issues.

View attachment 1139982
Is this post in support of or against nazism?

I honestly can't tell

FunPosting101

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, that was actually a pretty good thread as /his/ goes until some faggot shows up with a folder of autism.
Sad isn't it? That faggot who made all those soyjacks has ruined 4chan even further then it already has been. What's worse is that /his/ is one of the more sedate and reasonable boards occasionally.

Is this post in support of or against nazism?

I honestly can't tell
I'm far too much of a centrist to be any sort of leftwing or rightwing extremist.

Based soyjack chads putting /his/ in its place.
It still hurts...my favorite, slightly more reasonable then the rest of 4chan, shitflinging board, is full of low-effort trolls and spammers now. (:_(

• Feels
Reactions: Chiri and Answer

{o}P II

kiwifarms.net
Sad isn't it? That faggot who made all those soyjacks has ruined 4chan even further then it already has been. What's worse is that /his/ is one of the more sedate and reasonable boards occasionally.

I'm far too much of a centrist to be any sort of leftwing or rightwing extremist.

It still hurts...my favorite, slightly more reasonable then the rest of 4chan, shitflinging board, is full of low-effort trolls and spammers now. (:_(
I mean the dude who is spamming all the autism

• Informative
Reactions: FunPosting101

FunPosting101

kiwifarms.net
I mean the dude who is spamming all the autism
Oh, well nevermind then. That's actually a good question too, although I suspect the answer is that the autist doing the spamming doesn't have an ideology other then flinging shit at whoever has annoyed him most recently.

Reactions: {o}P II

BustyLady

Bow down to the big girl
kiwifarms.net
All the talk about how /co/ has fallen into sjw faggotry on the last page really makes me sad, /co/ used to be my home board, I remember all the fucking Avatar threads back in the day and all the fun draw threads and all the crazy wild west shit, I even miss all the lolicons obsessing over Ruby gloom and atomic Betty and shit like that. Everything was better when I was in high school *sigh*

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
All the talk about how /co/ has fallen into sjw faggotry on the last page really makes me sad, /co/ used to be my home board, I remember all the fucking Avatar threads back in the day and all the fun draw threads and all the crazy wild west shit, I even miss all the lolicons obsessing over Ruby gloom and atomic Betty and shit like that. Everything was better when I was in high school *sigh*
I don't think /co/ is that bad, but different people use it for different things I guess. I have no pity for the /aco/ whiner complaining about a lack of horsefucking but I personally visit for Win'O'Clock thread pirating, "post your 10/10 panels out of context" threads, storytimes and complaining about Thundercats Roar.

Tags
None