4chan - the internet hate machine

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
On the subject of soyjacks delenda est and why they are so very obnoxious now, I present the following screengrabbed thread. Source: https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/8069241#p8070347 Scroll down for the dumb.(Relatively speaking I mean, /pol/ bait threads are stupid shit in general, but soyjacks don't help.)

This is the first time I uploaded something here, so let me know if there are any issues.

Screenshot_2020-02-11  his - Why does Hitler trigger you - History Humanities - 4chan.png

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
On the subject of soyjacks delenda est and why they are so very obnoxious now, I present the following screengrabbed thread. Source: https://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/8069241#p8070347 Scroll down for the dumb.(Relatively speaking I mean, /pol/ bait threads are stupid shit in general, but soyjacks don't help.)
Holy shit, that was actually a pretty good thread as /his/ goes until some faggot shows up with a folder of autism.

{o}P II

Comfy Lad
kiwifarms.net

This is the first time I uploaded something here, so let me know if there are any issues.

View attachment 1139982
Is this post in support of or against nazism?

I honestly can't tell

FunPosting101

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, that was actually a pretty good thread as /his/ goes until some faggot shows up with a folder of autism.
Sad isn't it? That faggot who made all those soyjacks has ruined 4chan even further then it already has been. What's worse is that /his/ is one of the more sedate and reasonable boards occasionally.

Is this post in support of or against nazism?

I honestly can't tell
I'm far too much of a centrist to be any sort of leftwing or rightwing extremist.

Based soyjack chads putting /his/ in its place.
It still hurts...my favorite, slightly more reasonable then the rest of 4chan, shitflinging board, is full of low-effort trolls and spammers now. (:_(

• Feels
Reactions: Chiri and Answer

{o}P II

Comfy Lad
kiwifarms.net
Sad isn't it? That faggot who made all those soyjacks has ruined 4chan even further then it already has been. What's worse is that /his/ is one of the more sedate and reasonable boards occasionally.

I'm far too much of a centrist to be any sort of leftwing or rightwing extremist.

It still hurts...my favorite, slightly more reasonable then the rest of 4chan, shitflinging board, is full of low-effort trolls and spammers now. (:_(
I mean the dude who is spamming all the autism

• Informative
Reactions: FunPosting101

FunPosting101

kiwifarms.net
I mean the dude who is spamming all the autism
Oh, well nevermind then. That's actually a good question too, although I suspect the answer is that the autist doing the spamming doesn't have an ideology other then flinging shit at whoever has annoyed him most recently.

Reactions: {o}P II

BustyLady

Bow down to the big girl
kiwifarms.net
All the talk about how /co/ has fallen into sjw faggotry on the last page really makes me sad, /co/ used to be my home board, I remember all the fucking Avatar threads back in the day and all the fun draw threads and all the crazy wild west shit, I even miss all the lolicons obsessing over Ruby gloom and atomic Betty and shit like that. Everything was better when I was in high school *sigh*

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
All the talk about how /co/ has fallen into sjw faggotry on the last page really makes me sad, /co/ used to be my home board, I remember all the fucking Avatar threads back in the day and all the fun draw threads and all the crazy wild west shit, I even miss all the lolicons obsessing over Ruby gloom and atomic Betty and shit like that. Everything was better when I was in high school *sigh*
I don't think /co/ is that bad, but different people use it for different things I guess. I have no pity for the /aco/ whiner complaining about a lack of horsefucking but I personally visit for Win'O'Clock thread pirating, "post your 10/10 panels out of context" threads, storytimes and complaining about Thundercats Roar.

WarJams

kiwifarms.net
Another day, another mainstream media outlet -this time CBS- laughably exposes themselves as shit-posting on 4chan to prop up a hit piece they've had in the works since December called "Extremists Next Door".

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Another day, another mainstream media outlet -this time CBS- laughably exposes themselves as shit-posting on 4chan to prop up a hit piece they've had in the works since December called "Extremists Next Door".

Fucking sad. They could have just posted crazy shitposts people sincerely post on 4chan but no, they had to make shit up.

Putting the "fake" in "fake news" every day.

The Pink Panther

Why Can't Man Be More Like Animals?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's funny to think that a /pol/ack that can post "fuck off with that unfunny meme nigger" can turn out to be some shill from CBS. Proving /pol/ right yet again that the shills are everywhere.

Last edited:
Tags
None