5/10/2021 - Tom Owes Tucson $1,289.15 and They Want To Collect - Tom's "Probation Order Review" has escalated; Court cannot find him

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
This isn't a warrant, Tom.

This is one of the last stops on the road to a warrant.

Do you think screeching that you're an intersex with an entire female body except your junk will help you when they show up to haul you away because when they said "fuck you pay me" you said "I has letter you [vulgar insults]!"

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How come Tom owes $1200? What kind of deadbeat owes that much for drugs?
Tom went to pester some poor judge about people making fun of him on the internet and went to the courthouse with drugs on his person like a fucking idiot. He was fined for his stupidity, probably like 100$-200$ and instead of paying he ignored it. Because it's money owed to a government that shit accrues over time and will not, much to his blissful ignorance, go away if you just pretend it's not there.

Even a drug dealer would pay off a fine to keep cops from bothering him.

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
Tom went to pester some poor judge about people making fun of him on the internet and went to the courthouse with drugs on his person like a fucking idiot. He was fined for his stupidity, probably like 100$-200$ and instead of paying he ignored it. Because it's money owed to a government that shit accrues over time and will not, much to his blissful ignorance, go away if you just pretend it's not there.

Even a drug dealer would pay off a fine to keep cops from bothering him.
That is one thing Tom never learned. Being a fugitive is one thing. Owing the government money means you're about to get a task force placed on your ass.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is one thing Tom never learned. Being a fugitive is one thing. Owing the government money means you're about to get a task force placed on your ass.
Yep. It costs money to look for someone and arrest them. But for someone who has debts payable? They are going to be all over tom like stink on shit.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Imagine the poor SOB who has to cavity search him :cryblood:
I did a story about that. they found a little girls panties that may of come from a dumpster but shows signs of
molestation and the show poodle Buffy's diamond studded collar. and there was a 50,000 dollar reward on.

The judge was complaining about some smell that smelled like a smoke riddled pile of shit out of a dumpster.. And the bailiff explained that it was Thomas and they were still cleaning the vomit out of the holding cell and they wash tom off with a fire hose outside and it turns out he is white.

He gave tom 135 years. dismissed the court due to the horrible lingering smell.

You really are one severely mentally ill man suffering from an astounding array of psychosexual disorders, @Daisymae There is no warrant and nothing will come of this.
No Thomas that would be you.
oh? my sales for the past 90 days at eBay $797.70 . My sales at the show were around $3000 and my sales out of my studio are several hundred dollars a month.
Now see tom i told you tom it was you that was mentally ill. see you are having delusions again
If you have that much money why do you eat out a trashcan?
He doesn't that is another lie.
The funny part is if Tommy wasn't such a piece of shit, son he'd be strait balling in a fat inheritance right now probably living in a luxery apartment with a caretaker even but, he fucked that all up.
Yes he probably would but then rubbing a dog off in front of them and the known rape of his sister tom bot kicked out of his family

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
>He doesn't study the intricacies of Tooterology

Never gonna make it lad
After two years of study. I found that tom is a moron who tries so desperately to fit into some group he actually went to trans as a fake to keep from being beaten to death by people who found out about toms dog fucking pedophile ways.

He has a cycle of sperging that is unlike anything any has ever seen and worst yet is his tenuous attempt at trying to justify his crimes and lessen the severity of his vile perversions. never totally changing he will modify his attempt even going as far at to accuse others of his perversions

But the Hut was the most comical. Tom trying to follow a 20 something into a female bathroom and constantly talking to women who were more annoyed than anything ended in tom chimping out and getting thrown out.

Saga same thing. and always it was someone else's fault. And he was so angry that time he actually threatened to fire bomb her house with the trans child inside.

Tom is an angry old man that can not get he is a vile perverted and an outcast to all of humanity.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Old Tommy seems to have quietened down a bit. I wonder if he’s in a high-speed car chase across the desert with Chief Covfefe, the City of Tucson in hot pursuit?

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Old Tommy seems to have quietened down a bit. I wonder if he’s in a high-speed car chase across the desert with Chief Covfefe, the City of Tucson in hot pursuit?
No he is about to go into silent mode. It is the tommy tooter cycle again. at AMB Big Al taught me about the cycle.
He and Jimmy McGill are two of my best friends from there. They taught me a lot about how tom's demented brain works.

But then Big Al is a 10 year vet on the tommy tooter idiocy. I can't go back it causes a disruption with the work they do. Coddlers ruin their work ruin the barrage tom gets from them in the peanut gallery. Even if cussed out by Jimmy and Big Al they continue to disrupt the forum.

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
No he is about to go into silent mode. It is the tommy tooter cycle again. at AMB Big Al taught me about the cycle.
He and Jimmy McGill are two of my best friends from there. They taught me a lot about how tom's demented brain works.

But then Big Al is a 10 year vet on the tommy tooter idiocy. I can't go back it causes a disruption with the work they do. Coddlers ruin their work ruin the barrage tom gets from them in the peanut gallery. Even if cussed out by Jimmy and Big Al they continue to disrupt the forum.
Is that the same cycle where you molest children? Because you're a pedophile? Just as bad as Tommy?

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Is that the same cycle where you molest children? Because you're a pedophile? Just as bad as Tommy?
Retard i do not molest children. I have children. I care for their kids now. You see how making a lie to try to discredit someone makes you a moron? Now most have said that i am based. And when tom projects his foul perversions on others that i have not admitted to anything as foul as he has.

On you tube i was known for my attacking perversions such as pedophiles namely omnipoltics.

So no not even Yaniv is as bad as tommy. That is why you are a fool, Assume all you wish