5/10/2021 - Tom Owes Tucson $1,289.15 and They Want To Collect - Tom's "Probation Order Review" has escalated; Court cannot find him

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
Retard i do not molest children. I have children. I care for their kids now. You see how making a lie to try to discredit someone makes you a moron? Now most have said that i am based. And when tom projects his foul perversions on others that i have not admitted to anything as foul as he has.

On you tube i was known for my attacking perversions such as pedophiles namely omnipoltics.

So no not even Yaniv is as bad as tommy. That is why you are a fool, Assume all you wish
Whatever, pedo.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Tom went to pester some poor judge about people making fun of him on the internet and went to the courthouse with drugs on his person like a fucking idiot. He was fined for his stupidity, probably like 100$-200$ and instead of paying he ignored it. Because it's money owed to a government that shit accrues over time and will not, much to his blissful ignorance, go away if you just pretend it's not there.

Even a drug dealer would pay off a fine to keep cops from bothering him.
why was he just fined for it? weed is illegal in texas, right? so shouldn't he have caught criminal charges too?

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why was he just fined for it? weed is illegal in texas, right? so shouldn't he have caught criminal charges too?
There's a lot of grey area. If was walking around with a quarter and a nice bowl he'd probably would have been arrested but knowing him I think it was just a shitty dime and probably a tin foil bowl. It'd be a pain in the ass to process him over such a pointless amount so they slapped him with a fine.

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of grey area. If was walking around with a quarter and a nice bowl he'd probably would have been arrested but knowing him I think it was just a shitty dime and probably a tin foil bowl. It'd be a pain in the ass to process him over such a pointless amount so they slapped him with a fine.
Which he'll never be able to pay off. Would have been easier to arrest and send to jail for a day or two it'd be over with by now :biggrin: